corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chavski vs The Arse
p

User status: Offline
24th Mar 08 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
No msatter how much Chelski go and spend, they wont EVER go unbeaten an entire league season... we did it ona shoe string

And im sure most fans would be happier slogging it to 4th each seaosn rather then spending their way to 2nd place and a league cup

We've had millions of pounds available each seaosn for years now but wenger simply doesnt want to spend it, 99.9% of arsenal fans are happy with that

I don't have a problem with Arsenal and that, the way they play football and always give kids a go is fantastic and im sure the fans are happy with that, i'm also sure they wouldn't mind a title or two though.

Avram Grant is a shite manager and some of the season has been laughable.

And as to the season going unbeaten, we only lost once in 04/05, and try going 4 years at home unbeaten in the league, about 78 games unbeaten, February 21st 04 was the last time we lost.

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by corsadee]
Danny P

24th Mar 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
I think some of you are a bit jealous

Jelous, why?

Anyone can throw a shed load of cash into a club and make them win things, everyone knows that, not really anything to be jelous off is it
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
I think some of you are a bit jealous

Jelous, why?

Anyone can throw a shed load of cash into a club and make them win things, everyone knows that, not really anything to be jelous off is it

Not sure Avram Grant would agree ?
And you support what team ?
Cosmo

24th Mar 08 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm sure, just carry on with getting fourth place then

1 CL, 1CL Runners Up, 1 FA Cup, 1 Super Cup, 1 Carling Cup Runners Up, 2 FA Youth Cups since Rafa has been here.

Add to that a UEFA Cup, another FA Cup and 2 Carling Cups, another Super Cup and another Charity Sheild since 2000.

Not bad if you ask me.
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
No msatter how much Chelski go and spend, they wont EVER go unbeaten an entire league season... we did it ona shoe string

And im sure most fans would be happier slogging it to 4th each seaosn rather then spending their way to 2nd place and a league cup

We've had millions of pounds available each seaosn for years now but wenger simply doesnt want to spend it, 99.9% of arsenal fans are happy with that

I don't have a problem with Arsenal and that, the way they play football and always give kids a go is fantastic and im sure the fans are happy with that, i'm also sure they wouldn't mind a title or two though.

And as to the season going unbeaten, we only lost once in 04/05, and try going 4 years at home unbeaten in the league, about 78 games unbeaten, February 21st 04 was the last time we lost.

rather go unbeaten full stop tbh

Who was the last team to beat you at home?

Alos, wee won 3 titles thanks
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm sure, just carry on with getting fourth place then

1 CL, 1CL Runners Up, 1 FA Cup, 1 Super Cup, 1 Carling Cup Runners Up, 2 FA Youth Cups since Rafa has been here.

Add to that a UEFA Cup, another FA Cup and 2 Carling Cups, another Super Cup and another Charity Sheild since 2000.

Not bad if you ask me.

No body remembers the losers, so i don;t know why your shouting about losing cup finals

Rafa is manager of the first team and youth team!!!!
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

You was the last team to beat us, 4 years ago, yes 4 years!
Didn't quite manage that yesterday though did you
Cosmo

24th Mar 08 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No body remembers the losers, so i don;t know why your shouting about losing cup finals

Take out the runners up parts and we've still won more than enough to make me happy considering our spending in the same time period as Chelsea.

And he doesnt manage them, but he certainly over see's the recruiting (both home grown and foreign), the training and the tactics.
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Take out the runners up parts and we've still won more than enough to make me happy considering our spending in the same time period as Chelsea.

And he doesnt manage them, but he certainly over see's the recruiting (both home grown and foreign), the training and the tactics.

Good for you and your team, but aern't Liverpool fans a tad pissed off that they still are not challenging for the league title, just think Cosmo if he played Torres in all your league games you might be top!!!

Thanks for the reminder about the youth cup, we have the final to look forward to in a few weeks

Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You was the last team to beat us, 4 years ago, yes 4 years!
Didn't quite manage that yesterday though did you
nope, but we led... oh, and we beat you at home as well , where you did not lead
Danny P

quote:

Would hardy say Grant is having a bad season, 3rd in'r Prem, 1/4 Finals of CL, League Cup Final, really bad manager in't he......

Why do you need to know who I support, what has that got to do with anything?
Cosmo

quote:
Good for you and your team, but aern't Liverpool fans a tad pissed off that they still are not challenging for the league title, just think Cosmo if he played Torres in all your league games you might be top!!!

Been listening to the 'know-fuck-all' Sky Sports presenters have you.

Torres hasnt played in 2 games this season through choice. TWO.

And no, I said before the season started that we couldnt win it this season. We have a great squad, but still two or three top class signings away from challenging...and those are the players we havent been able to compete for - the approx £20m players.
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:

Would hardy say Grant is having a bad season, 3rd in'r Prem, 1/4 Finals of CL, League Cup Final, really bad manager in't he......

Why do you need to know who I support, what has that got to do with anything?

Just wonderd really.
He's not having a great season, losing to Barnsley in the cup when all the big teams were out, then getting to the cup final and losing to Spurs, leaving J.Cole and Ballack on the bench with Anelka left wing, yeah great one Grant!
He's also only beaten Arsenal once this season, losing to Man U and Arse and drawing with Liver, when you want the title that is not good enough.

Especially when you look at the money spent and players we have.

Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day, the only way to remind chelsea fans about how they have BOUGHT everything is to look at the leagues etc BEFORE Roman cam ein and note how you won naff all year in ytear out.. then suddenly with his money you start winning... bizarre that huh?!

Oh, and werent you like 5 minutes form going ou of buisness before roman? DOnt think arsenal, man utd or liverpool can say that

And arsenal STILL dont have a foreign owner
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Been listening to the 'know-fuck-all' Sky Sports presenters have you.

Torres hasnt played in 2 games this season through choice. TWO.

And no, I said before the season started that we couldnt win it this season. We have a great squad, but still two or three top class signings away from challenging...and those are the players we havent been able to compete for - the approx £20m players.

But dont liverpool fans say this every season ?
Cosmo

24th Mar 08 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Although technically over 50% of your shares are owned by foreigners With 2 out of the 3 majority shareholders being Russian and American.
Marc

24th Mar 08 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Liverpool were supposed to be winning the league last season as United hadn't signed any players to match Liverpools strength in depth

As for Chelsea, nice to see them back where they belong
p

quote:
At the end of the day, the only way to remind chelsea fans about how they have BOUGHT everything is to look at the leagues etc BEFORE Roman cam ein and note how you won naff all year in ytear out.. then suddenly with his money you start winning... bizarre that huh?!

Oh, and werent you like 5 minutes form going ou of buisness before roman? DOnt think arsenal, man utd or liverpool can say that

We did alright in the league before Roman came in, pretty average but just ok for the players we had.
We still did alright in the cups before Roman, but obviously not really challenging for the title.

You don't need to remind me about the bad shit we was in under Bates, I still remember the games when we only had half an actual stadium and the car park was like 2 metres from our goal!
Cosmo

quote:

Not at all. Some actually thought we could win it this season, Im a little more realistic and know we havent been in a position to compete in the transfer market so no point kidding ourselves that we can compete over a whole season.

I mean you spend £30m on Sheva, we spend nothing on Voronin.
You spend £21m on SWP, we spend £5m on Pennant.
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Although technically over 50% of your shares are owned by foreigners With 2 out of the 3 majority shareholders being Russian and American.

"And arsenal STILL dont have a foreign owner"
Shame about your players then
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Not at all. Some actually thought we could win it this season, Im a little more realistic and know we havent been in a position to compete in the transfer market so no point kidding ourselves that we can compete over a whole season.

I mean you spend £30m on Sheva, we spend nothing on Voronin.
You spend £21m on SWP, we spend £5m on Pennant.

I totally agree, I was dead against these signings but clearly nothing I could do about it

Man City saw us coming it was obvious they was gonna wack the price up, same with Sheva as well.

Cosmo

24th Mar 08 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Dont worry, Ive heard they are going to spend £21m on an over rated winger to get their quota up.
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Dont worry, Ive heard they are going to spend £21m on an over rated winger to get their quota up.

What Pennant
Cosmo

24th Mar 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

What Pennant

Feel free to offer £21m if you wish.
p

24th Mar 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What Pennant

Feel free to offer £21m if you wish.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse 23 database queries in 0.0214529 seconds