corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Should they make Ecstasy a class B

Poll: Should they make Ecstasy a class B
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should they make Ecstasy a class B
Carl

User status: Offline
11th Feb 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A more liberal view from the police where they concentrate on anyone deemed to be dealing rather than arresting people caught with personable amounts would be a lot better. No need to reclassify them then, plus if a dealer was caught they would get put away for a lot longer as they would still be high class.

smack

11th Feb 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with you VXR, if the Government keep wishing to ignor the ACMD about drugs and going with their own opinion which is just an opinion and not scinece or facts. then they should stop paying fucking millions of taxpayers money for the ACMD.

Let me tell you now, the money we are be pouring into something like that will be silly too.
Scrap the ACMD Brown and stop wasting my money
Jambo

11th Feb 09 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drunkenfool, please actually read what i wrote.

Why does it bother you that people feel differently to you?
Ironic you say about religeous ppl, but you are acting just like them by not accepting that all people are different and wondering why everyone cant see things the way you can. The issue is not the effects the drugs have on the individual, its the implication and effect on society and social issues. I have stated that i couldnt give a monkeys if people want to take them or not, thats up to the individual. But just because i dont want to doesnt mean others shouldnt have the choice.

drunkenfool

11th Feb 09 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont mind at all that people dont want to do drugs, the only thing that annoys me is that a lot of them tend to look down on people that do or have used them when their opinions are based on lies and propaganda that theyve been told over the years by the government. I didnt mean anything towards you personally
strick206

11th Feb 09 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally think you can have a very good night out without trying to eat your own jaw

But even then i don't look down on people who do it, i have mates that take them, i also had a mate who died last summer on holiday after taking them
LeahWGA

11th Feb 09 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a lil thing on the radio sayin taking ecstacy is safer than horse riding!!! ooopsy lol
Wrighty

11th Feb 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pure mdma is safer then sleeping pills & booze for example, what kills people is either too much, or the shit that ecsatcy pills are cut with

legalise and tax drugs i say....
Andrew

11th Feb 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeahWGA
there was a lil thing on the radio sayin taking ecstacy is safer than horse riding!!! ooopsy lol

I heard that too. I'd never buy off someone off the streets bu you're ok if you phone a friend. As safe as it gets really.

Fucks you up after taking if for 3 days though
John

11th Feb 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where do you think your friend gets it from?
strick206

11th Feb 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Fucks you up after taking if for 3 days though

Did your mates tell you that?
J da Silva

11th Feb 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Do you see people horse riding in nightclub toilets, and once they've ridden the horse, they are out of it and threaten to stab somebody for no reason?
BarnshaW

11th Feb 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pills are alrite, i done shit loads last year, some give u worse come downs then others but after a few months i dont get any comedowns at all now. i genuinely feel less rough the next day after doing them then if i drunk alcohol on its own.

pills will not get addictive and get you into debt like coke. i still dont think they should be made any more legal? whether it class A or B they are still illegal. if the government could tax them they would soon become legal then believe me
wilson_sri

11th Feb 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im highly against it. I spent about 3 years taking ecstacy for full weekends, almost every weekend. At the start it was great, had the time of my life. But i slowly started to chase the dragon. A bit like heroin, but not half as much of a addiction. But maybe a mild addiction, i wasnt reliant on it all the time but was to have a good time at the weekends.
It slowly caught up on me though, and after 2 years of heavy ecstcy use i was very very paranoid when i was sober. And would get the shakes randomly while at work. Also if i had taken my last pill say Sunday, i wasnt able to eat untill Tuesday at the earliest.

Most people are looking at the short term effects with mild use. But really need to look at the long term effects with heavy use. A lot of the people i took them with still do, and you dont really want to see the state of them now.

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by wilson_sri]
chris-sri

11th Feb 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
A more liberal view from the police where they concentrate on anyone deemed to be dealing rather than arresting people caught with personable amounts would be a lot better. No need to reclassify them then, plus if a dealer was caught they would get put away for a lot longer as they would still be high class.

The problem with that is most of the dealers know the game and only carry amounts that they could get away with being for "personal use" at any one time. Also it's supply and demand so if you cut the penalty for being caught with the stuff more people will risk it which will increase demand and you'll end up with more dealers. There isn't an easy answer unfortunately.
baza31

11th Feb 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

extasy is for girls MDMA is what its all about
Ben D

12th Feb 09 at 04:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havent read through this thread because im too tired however heres my view.... IF anything in my honest view, the punishment for possession and for possession with intent or any drug related charge should be more strict... All drugs whether its heroin, crack cocaine Weed or just a single pill is bad... and it has consequences.... You dont know where the money goes from this... you dont know the kind of people who profit off this... Dont think i have read a newspaper or watched the news and i am feeding you 2nd hand information or hearsay..... there are more sideeffects to drugs than the ones the user may suffer!!!

1st of all the economy suffers due to the money after disappearing into the untaxed world therefore no longer being circulated and taxed. somethign which is overlooked.. but a stupid amount of money is Cash is tied up in drugs or saved and never washed into legal money.

People Die/get seriously injured daily due to Rivalry between dealers/gang violence. its also the money from drug dealing which brings guns onto out street an used in robberies and such affecting evreyday people... which for the dealers is a neccessary evil due to them getting robbed.. theyhave to be their own sherriff's you cant call the police if your a drug dealer can you? hello 999 i've had all my drugs stolen from me will you get them me bk, obviously that isn't going to work!

With any drug intake if you take it regularly you body not only becomes dependent on it, it grows a tolerant for it meaning you need more of it to give the desired effect, which means it has an ever spiralling cost especially with drugs such as heroin and Crack cocaine, and this is where it effects everybody... a high percentage of people who take such drugs are of low income meaning they cant afford to pay for their habbit themselves so they rob houses, steal cars, pick your pocket, shoplift, Some addicts are even used by dealers for their dirty work for malicious acts such as attacking people vandalising property and raping people - mainly revenge attacks now all of the above have detremental effects on EVERYBODYS pockets, and not just the immediate cost of replacing your property or repairing it etc it push's insurance prices up for everybody, policing costs, security precautions, shops even put their prices up due to projected loss' due to shoplifting.

Now your thinking well im not a heroin or a crack addict right? so i'm not helping supporting the people who supply these drugs because i get it of mick the bud dealer, well drug dealers dont just specialize in one drug.. the person you buy your class b Cannabis from might not sell any other drug, but the person he buys it off more than likely sells a number of different drugs, meaning your £20 weed or the 10 pills you just bought for £20 is going indirectly straight into the pocket of the people who are involved in flooding the streets with heroin and crack and GUNS! which affects us all!

i could go on but although this looks like an essay its the short version and i'm tired lol..

Drugs are bad MMKAY!!!

Edit: P.s: the majority of drugs that are Taken in this country are imported from overseas, afghanistan produces 90% of the worlds heroin and we all where they will be spending their money and what it will be funding....

[Edited on 12-02-2009 by Ben D]
Daimo B

12th Feb 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No, they said STATISTICALLY...

I.e more people die from horse accidents than they do from taking an E.

Not the fact its safer/more dangerous.
smack

12th Feb 09 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drugs have been round for thousands of years and are going nowhere. Locking everyone up is the answer? theres a fuck load and i maean a fuck load of drugs in the prisons and a huge (more currupt and violent ) black market in there than there is on the streets. I guess we have plenty of room tho in are prisons its not like were suffereing from prison overcrowding at present.
Wile i agree that drugs like coke help no one, and is fucking over countrys etc, all drugs are not the same. Some people grow a few plants for instance in their house.
Are they criminals?
What if they are MS or sufferes of a seriose illness and have self medicated them selfs cannabis as it works. Are they criminals ? Terrorist?
I honestly dont know what planet you are on if you think heroin abuse etc is ever just going to dissaper. The only reason the drug money goes through terroirst groupes is because its illegal, possibley a reason to legalise certain drugs and manage them correctly.

If you think its just the taxed issues what about are taxs were paying for this governement for the last 30 years to fight the war on drugs.
im glad my money is being well spent

Gangs often are not always pushing drugs. There are many other factors to gangs than that, and if you think its all about drugs your terribley dilusinal. Another reason for legalisation of certain drugs maybe?

Your concepts on the life of a heroin addicts scare me. I know i say this often but that shit looks like its fresh out of the Daily mail.
I suggest you read up on what Switzeland are doing with their heroin addicts.
How the hell are you putting all these drugs into one groupe?

Have you ever taken drugs? have you ever picked up of a street dealer?
Carrying Guns? and other drugs? These are the throughts of a mad man.

Please dont go on because you obviously have no idea what so ever about anything.
If the middle east was allowed to grow opium and give to countries like the UK etc, the farmers wouldent have to go through terroirist to make a living.Half of them are growing against their will also.
The throught of 90% of drugs comming from other countries also? WTF are you going on about. Why dont you just throw in some more made up statistics next time.
drunkenfool

12th Feb 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben D, the point about drugs and the crime world of the supply chain is interesting, however if ecstacy were to be legalised and controlled it would completely remove all that. The problem doesnt lie in the drug itself, but in the way the government chooses to control it.
Daimo B

12th Feb 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
I agree with you VXR, if the Government keep wishing to ignor the ACMD about drugs and going with their own opinion which is just an opinion and not scinece or facts. then they should stop paying fucking millions of taxpayers money for the ACMD.

Let me tell you now, the money we are be pouring into something like that will be silly too.
Scrap the ACMD Brown and stop wasting my money

Not just drugs though is it.

Can't smoke here
Can't take your children out of school
Can't smack children
Can't do this
Can't do that

The list over the last 10 years has gone up more times that I can remember. They say its to improve society.....

Well anyone mentally enoguh aware, will see things have just gone down in 10 years, not up.

We are dictated what we can and cannot do in this country for "our own good".

Don't smoke, don't drink, don't eat too much, get your sleep, its costing NHS money.

Well im f*cking sorry for paying my taxes the last x amount of years to pay for this stuff. If i want to eat sh1t and drink my own death, then who the f*ck is some rich poncey snobs who screw our tax paying money over, to screw up the country, who also will have never had a normal persons day in their life (as they will be brought up in riches anyway), to tell me what I can and cannot do with my own body and family.

Get labour the fuck out, and get rid of this stupid assed political correctness gubbins. We're turning into America, expect without ALL of the perks that America has, jsut the bad bits.

Off topic rant. Fucking hate our government and what they are doing.

Ironically I wanted to go into the RAF as a kid, the only thing I wanted to do (well bar a train driver ). By the time i got to mid teens and started to see the country for what it really was, i didn't want to go in.

These days, I wouldn't fight for this country even if national service was called and i was forced to fight (but we never would be, for fear of tree huggers banging on about human rights n such, in this marvellous PC country we have now).

Rant over. And breeeaaaaaaaatttttttthhhhhhhh
Daimo B

12th Feb 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funnily enough, i read Bens comments. I wrote a HUGE reply out, and thought, "f*ck it, he aint going to listen.

First thing I thouight was, "hmmm SOMEone obviously is goofed up on press propoganda "
Xs

12th Feb 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Do you see people horse riding in nightclub toilets, and once they've ridden the horse, they are out of it and threaten to stab somebody for no reason?

You won't get anyone aggressive and trying to stab folk on ecstasy.
Ellis

12th Feb 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Won't matter a fuck what class it is...

You only get a slap on the wrist for possession anyway!
Hammer

12th Feb 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
You only get a slap on the wrist for possession anyway!

Incorrect.
ajscorsa

12th Feb 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no t read most of this thread, having taken them myself on numerous occassions, if you get a good one its ok but have a couple bad ones adn you could be ill for weeks.

personally im off them. I dont think re classifying them is a good idea as they will only become more common again.

its ching they should re classify

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Should they make Ecstasy a class B 22 database queries in 0.0160611 seconds