corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MarkSport.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MarkSport.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 09 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke
Photoshop of little_duke with a bold head pic is needed!

bold?

Italic hair FTW!

Yay twice in a week

It was better the first time
_Allan_

23rd Jun 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but it's late and I'm tyred
Cosmo

23rd Jun 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
When your eyes were backwards did you see everything the opposite way?

Yep. He was cool as fuck

If they hadnt of done the amazing surgery and swap them back then it would explain the dancing....but they did.
LukeS

23rd Jun 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Yeah but it's late and I'm tyred

italic tyres FTW
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jun 09 at 22:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
i signed back up as i am just trying to enjoy which once was a brilliant forum to be on. it seems now all members are doing is trying to boast about whos the coolest.

When was it ever brilliant? It's not brilliant in 2009 according to you. It wasn't brilliant in 2006 when you joined according to the people who had fallen out of favour in 2006. It wasn't brilliant in 2002 when you were too young to even drive, according to the people who had fallen out of favour in 2002 and it certainly wasn't brilliant at any point in the late 90s for the same reasons.

There are always people ready to have a moan and say it's gone so bad, things are so bad, things are so wrong. This is part of your problem and most of the reason why you are banned. Moaning like a complete girl isn't the way to sort the problem. In fact it makes the problem worse because it reduces greatly my ability and willingness to help.

If this site is full of people boasting about how cool they are and you don't like it, kindly adhere to the ban.

If alternatively you genuinely want to come back then please listen to my point of view. I don't want moaning or winging. I don't want multiple u2us, multiple times per day loading problems on to me which are not mine.

As you will be very much aware, I'm very happy to remove posts, threads and users who overstep the mark. You will remember that I had occasion to remove a great many posts which did not meet with your agreement. I do however draw the line and being questioned and cross-examined about my actions and whether or not I am doing enough. I am doing enough. I'm doing what I consider enough. As I advised a number of times before the ban, become familiar with the policy, complain in the right way, leave the staff to act and try and avoid adopting victim status and compounding the problem.

quote:
yeah il hand it to you,you found out it was me but it took you a whole 2 months and that was only just to word of mouth.if it wasnt for another member grassing me into you you would have never found out it was me.

I think you'll find no one is actually that arsed. You were banned because you were hassle. If you're no hassle then by definition you have the potential to return. You will notice that users who used to be banned and who have returned have done so having reduced the amount of hassle which they present to the staff.

quote:
surely am i not allowed to come on this forum like every other banned member does? no doubt steve and all the others come on here still but under different names

See my comment re hassle. And to my knowledge Steve is no longer resident. Although if he is and no hassle, I've no real concern. But be assured, pseudonym accounts are short term.

quote:
I havent come on here to argue

Really.
*JonnyG*

23rd Jun 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<3 Ian
J da Silva

23rd Jun 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just behave Dukey, then Ian won't bumrape you, which in turn means you've nothing to moan about. Pretty easy to abide by IMO.
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats totally fair,i got told this thread was up so i had a read through it.i admit i winged to you when i had other members putting stuff up about me,pictures etc etc when it was nothing to do with me or the topic involved,but thats never going to change on this forum.no matter how many times you or any other moderator delete these threads some other member starts one back up again posting the "eye swop/haircut" and whatever other pictures they have of me lying around.I'm no longer fussed what members have to say about me as its an internet forum so they have a pretty sad life if that is how they get their kicks ... i came back on here to enjoy the forum,go to the WM meets,order pvs tickets and help people in help zone if its needed.I have not caused trouble once since i have been back,its only due to this thread that its all escalated again
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Just behave Dukey, then Ian won't bumrape you, which in turn means you've nothing to moan about. Pretty easy to abide by IMO.

totally agree
Rob B

23rd Jun 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You always have been a whining little twerp though who feels it necessary to prey on other peoples miss fortunes in order to make you feel better. When it happens to yourself though you go and cry like a baby.
LukeS

23rd Jun 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
You always have been a whining little twerp though who feels it necessary to prey on other peoples miss fortunes in order to make you feel better. When it happens to yourself though you go and cry like a baby.

Owned!
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Jun 09 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just remember it's just banter mate the internet shouldn't be taken seriosuly and you definately shouldn't be getting pissed off over words on a screen, everyone gets ribbed from time to time
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rob - love you too mate

yeah danny i know what you mean,i've always tried to get on with members on here when it comes to helping them out with anything.it just seems most members dont want the help off me.
Rob B

23rd Jun 09 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Truth, you knows it! from a certain recent conversation we had.
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knows it? i remember the convo very well
Rob B

23rd Jun 09 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i knows it? i remember the convo very well

Now now, don't try and be smart or i'll make you look even more of a cock than you all ready do.
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where have i tried to be smart? I'm just saying i remember the convo...thats all.
Rob B

23rd Jun 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Where have i tried to be smart? I'm just saying i remember the convo...thats all.

Highlighting "you knows it", and saying you remember it very well implying you were correct.
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never implied nothing.
taylorboosh

23rd Jun 09 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you may aswell change yor name back to little duke now lol
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true
Liam B

23rd Jun 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should of denied it over and over again
taylorboosh

23rd Jun 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome back, you would be wise to listen to ians wise words, and just ignore people taking the piss, it was willdoyle they targeted in recent weeks so it will most likely be you for a while then some1 else will arrive
MarkSport

23rd Jun 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what you mean john,Its water off a ducks back now anyway,i have other things to worry about than what people think on a forum...
taylorboosh

23rd Jun 09 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

water off a dukes back you mean

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MarkSport. 22 database queries in 0.1909089 seconds