corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bombing in Mallorca, Spain - I swear i'm jinxed....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bombing in Mallorca, Spain - I swear i'm jinxed....
mattk

User status: Offline
30th Jul 09 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Magaluf is boss
corsayoung

31st Jul 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is just came back from magaluf about a week ago and i am so glad i am not there right now. Apparently it was more then 2 1 bomb there was 3 found, the 2nd and 3rd got deactivated!

Major bad time and all down to those blokes from the ETA gang!
pow
Premium Member

31st Jul 09 at 10:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a bit worried about this tbh, I'm off to Menorca in a couple of weeks
DizzyRebel

31st Jul 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stan_the_man
Now, some of you remember that i was going out with a girl for two weeks, and she was involved in a serious car accident, which i partially blame myself for, and thus has panned out that she is now very brain damaged and is in a vegetative state still in hospital, nearly 11 months later.

I had to make the choice if whether to stay with her, or be there as a friend (as i had known her since secondary school). I decided it would be best if i stood down and stayed a friend. I have been, and its still hard at times, but i get on with things.

Although we only went out for a small space of time, she left a huge mark on my life, but i had to move on.

So, TWO WEEKS ago i started going out with a girl (Hayley). Weve always liked each other etc etc and decided to make a go of things. She understands my situation and knows i will have to appear in court as a witness to Rachaels car accident etc. My first stab at a relationship since Rachael (who was in the car accident). . . .

To say that things are going great is an understatement. We get on sooo well and its all good so far!

But today Hayley flew to Magaluf with her best mate, to find that a car bomb had gone off in Palma killing two police officers, which is just round the corner from where she is staying. So now all airports etc etc are closed until further notice.

Im starting to thing i am jinxed.....

[Edited on 30-07-2009 by stan_the_man]

Well i didnt have a mrs in a coma but my mrs is out there too and is 2 minutes from the bombing site too... talk about even more worry on my shoulders - im paranoid enough shes going to get shagged every night by chavs and big black men!
pow
Premium Member

31st Jul 09 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you trust her Dizzy?
DizzyRebel

31st Jul 09 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wen shes sober i trust her, but pissed out her head surrounded by sex on a plate with a group of mates that are hardly angels with no way of me finding out its a bit harder lol.

Out of character for me too cos normally i dont worry about fuck all lol
C2RL R

31st Jul 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was wondering how this thread got to 4 pages after reading the original post. should have known Cisko would have something to do with it.
MarkM

31st Jul 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Wen shes sober i trust her, but pissed out her head surrounded by sex on a plate with a group of mates that are hardly angels with no way of me finding out its a bit harder lol.

Out of character for me too cos normally i dont worry about fuck all lol

I couldn't live like that. Most birds I have been with I have trusted 100%, sober or drunk. The ones I haven't have been spewed.
pow
Premium Member

31st Jul 09 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand you Dizzy
Ren

31st Jul 09 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll just be honest, I want to nob Lawah and Cosmo all night long.
DizzyRebel

31st Jul 09 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
I couldn't live like that. Most birds I have been with I have trusted 100%, sober or drunk. The ones I haven't have been spewed.

From experience you can never trust any bird 100%, and when birds are drunk they are much easier to coax round.

Ive got lass mates that worship their other halves when they are sober and wouldnt cheat on them if you paid them to but then when they are pissed up in town they have lads all over them getting groped etc and its easy to get carried away.

'self control and morales go out of the door the moment the alcohol begins to pour'
mwg

31st Jul 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck that, no bird of mine would be going on what is basically a shagging holiday
DizzyRebel

31st Jul 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She booked it late last year when we had split up for a bit, but if she said she was going to book it when we were together i would have refused it and burnt her passport there and then lol.
C2RL R

31st Jul 09 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't really stop her though can you. you don't own her. if she wants to fuck off on holiday with the girls for a shag fest then the relationship is probably not worth carrying on anyway.
MarkM

31st Jul 09 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ren
I'll just be honest, I want to nob Lawah and Cosmo all night long.

Quite clearly Lawrah would get it.

Cosmo though
MarkM

31st Jul 09 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MarkM

From experience you can never trust any bird 100%, and when birds are drunk they are much easier to coax round.

Ive got lass mates that worship their other halves when they are sober and wouldnt cheat on them if you paid them to but then when they are pissed up in town they have lads all over them getting groped etc and its easy to get carried away.

'self control and morales go out of the door the moment the alcohol begins to pour'

You can. Most birds I have been with have adored me 24/7 alcohol or no alcohol.

True story.

[Edited on 31-07-2009 by MarkM]
DizzyRebel

31st Jul 09 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
can't really stop her though can you. you don't own her. if she wants to fuck off on holiday with the girls for a shag fest then the relationship is probably not worth carrying on anyway.

No i cant stop her, and she wouldnt have booked it if we was together anyway she even said that to me.

The way i see it is if she goes over there and gets banged then thats her choice and her loss, all i have to do is go out and find somone else - shes the one that gets labelled a cheating slag, has to live with her mistake and probably deal with herpes afterwards.

But if she comes back unharmed and untouched then it goes to show just how devoted she is. Suppose its the ultimate test of any relationship lol.

Mark - DTA: Dont Trust Anyone. unfortunately trust is just a weakness in todays society, trust a bird she fucks your mate, trust a mate he fucks your bird, trust a collegue and they screw you out of money etc etc...
Ren

31st Jul 09 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But if she comes back unharmed and untouched then it goes to show just how devoted she is. Suppose its the ultimate test of any relationship lol.

Ultimate test for a slag maybe.
mattk

31st Jul 09 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Magaluf isnt thaaaat much of a shag fest, it is if you want it to be, I seen a couple shagging outside BCM on sunday
DizzyRebel

Lol got to love the positive vibes.
DizzyRebel

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
Magaluf isnt thaaaat much of a shag fest, it is if you want it to be, I seen a couple shagging outside BCM on sunday

pics or it didnt happen lol
Ren

31st Jul 09 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I meant that if I was worried my Mrs was out shagging every other random fella, then she'd be a slut. I wouldn't thank my lucky stars if she came back and hadn't done anything with any other men - you don't get brownie points for being faithful, you're supposed to be faithful no matter what.

I just mean Magaluf is the ultimate test for slags - not the ultimate test of a relationship like you said.
corsayoung

31st Jul 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dizzy he is right, if she goes to the water party she will get hit on by about 1000 blokes! or the foam party for that fact at buffalo's, but as you said its a test of your relationship but if i was you iw ouldnt count on it, every bunch of girls we met out there at least 2 out of 5 had had a shag! and they had only been there a couple of nights. Sorry pal
mattk

31st Jul 09 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha the foam and water partys

the most "intimate" night Ive been to in magaluf was clubland, Ultrabeat and Flip & Phil Live, hot and sweaty and everyone crawling all over everyone
DizzyRebel

31st Jul 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why did i read this thread lol

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bombing in Mallorca, Spain - I swear i'm jinxed.... 22 database queries in 0.0212650 seconds