corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would you do?
Faye_2003

User status: Offline
13th Aug 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
I've been in a similar position before, infact having 4 sisters is nothing but trouble but sometimes it's not their fault as in my our experience he was all nicey nicey until one day his parents accused him of stealing some money from their house, he went home, took it out on my sister and she knew me and my brother would go crackers, so she did the silly usual thing of not saying anything and just hoping it was a one off...

It all came to a head one day when my brother got laid off work for a few weeks, he popped round to my sisters to cut her grass, heard them arguing and saw him kick her a few times, the inevitable act of beating him up occurred as you'd expect but it put my sister in a very bad situation for the 2 months to follow because she had her own house and although she kicked him out, we couldn't be there 24/7, so he'd often stand outside for hours, banging the door down, whilst my sister was inside crying her eyes out...

I didn't find out about any of this until my brother ended up blurting it out one day in a drunken rage, all got a bit too much for him as he thought he'd sorted it on the quiet, now I'm normally the first one to post exactly what loafofbrett has, but my own personal experiences have led me to look at this thread in a more serious manner, I cannot remember that much about my initial shock, but being the oldest of 7 kids I just took it upon myself to deal with it... I won't go into detail, but I sorted things out in a very calculated way and have no regrets, but revenge doesn't last long and has a hollow aftermath to this day, you'll all agree that when your young and cocky you think your Mike Tyson so you act on that natured impulse.

The naughty little chap who was abusing my sister still doesn't 100% know whether it was me or not, he'll obviously have his thoughts on it but I think it's better to skin a cat from behind that to claw it's face.

It's a very upsetting thing to find out, and although there are plenty of people claiming to be He-Man, it is hard to control your instant aggression.
Just don't get silly and listen to the replies in here Mark, you really need that twisted part inside of you that enjoys dishing out pain to scum, or are you the type that goes all shakey and nervous as your about to get messy?

I'm not ashamed to say that J was talking about me here, as I gave him permission to talk about it.

Mark I wouldn't go round and bash him up, it's not the answer as it then makes your whole family vulnerable to any revenge from their side, you can trade revenge all year long, it will get you nowhere, anyway in my case he was dealt with but I'm lucky I have a lot of mad people in my family that can come together and provide a secure environment for me and my other sisters. Let the right people deal with it and be as helpful to the police as you can.
mart08uk

13th Aug 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shocking! i hope shes ok pal, best thing i can think..wait untill hes in a pub/bar get someone you may or may-not know to start a fight over something random so it dosent get back to you.. and do him over... he deserves it at the end of the day. Locking him up for a while wont hurt too much ? personal retribution dosent work as could get you a criminal record, or as said revenge attacks, Good luck anyhow.
Cosmo

13th Aug 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
Locking him up for a while wont hurt too much ? personal retribution dosent work as could get you a criminal record

Which is it...he'll get a criminal record so is that wont hurt too much? Yet knocking him out will get you one but that will hurt too much?
Butler

13th Aug 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Concentrate on her dude, make sure she doesnt see him. Forget about him just make her see things from a better perspective, some girls are too naive toward guys like that, if you beat him she wont have much trust in you.

Yeah think thats the best bet,taking her shopping in a minute to get her thinking of something different,then shes coming out with me,my mates and some girls i know for a few drinks later.she hasnt been out on a night out since she got with him.he never let her leave his sight for 2 minutes but he was caught cheating on her when she let him go down the pub

He's a complete asshole but i know the best thing to do is calm down before it gets out of hand.if the police dont sort it though,my family will

I think its important to understand what she wants aswell, although everyone else will be able to see how much of a dick this guy is, she will still have feelings no one else can comprehend. If anyone does anything irrational you could damage the trust she has in you guys as a family, keep it legal for now. Just keep her busy though constantly and the more people there are to support her the quicker and easier she will come to realise whats going on from a perspective not clouded by raw emotion. I hope things work out for the best
Cosmo

13th Aug 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And no dancing. Dancing will unease her fosho.
stuartmitchell

13th Aug 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my sisters 21 and if her boyfriend hit her I wouldn't hesitate in getting the lads together and getting the living 5h1t out of him!

Thats if my old man didnt get there first lol
mart08uk

13th Aug 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Locking him up for a while wont hurt too much ? personal retribution dosent work as could get you a criminal record

Which is it...he'll get a criminal record so is that wont hurt too much? Yet knocking him out will get you one but that will hurt too much?

what ? physical pain hurts... and those types of people dont care about being put in prison or a criminal record, its a free meals for some of them.. but at the end of the day my comment is invalid, i dont know the situation in full and im no expert on it.
N3CRO

14th Aug 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuartmitchell
my sisters 21 and if her boyfriend hit her I wouldn't hesitate in getting the lads together and getting the living 5h1t out of him!

Thats if my old man didnt get there first lol

Same here, the guy deserves a kick in!
J da Silva

14th Aug 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

what ? physical pain hurts... and those types of people dont care about being put in prison or a criminal record, its a free meals for some of them.. but at the end of the day my comment is invalid, i dont know the situation in full and im no expert on it.

I'm guessing most womanbeaters are living a normal lifestyle with a good quality of life in terms of having a well kept home etc... so prison will be a couple of steps down.
MarkSport

16th Aug 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i never went out last nite.wet to a club and took my sis to get her out the house.her x kept fllowing her to everybar.i left my sis with her mate and me and my bro met her later one.

he pushed my sis onto her back because she kept ignoring him and my brother stepped in.after a scuffle they were both on the floor so i helped my bro by hitting her x in the face a few times

i now have discovered i have broke my fingers
John

16th Aug 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He pushed your sister onto her back while you and your brother were there.

I don't even understand how he got near her if she was ignoring him
MarkSport

16th Aug 09 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah,i was at the bar and my bro had just came out the toilets.i seen him and walked straight over.just got back from hospital,2 knuckles are out of place and i have snapped 2 fingers
N3CRO

16th Aug 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
yeah,i was at the bar and my bro had just came out the toilets.i seen him and walked straight over.just got back from hospital,2 knuckles are out of place and i have snapped 2 fingers

Worth it though imo.
MarkSport

17th Aug 09 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah well worth it as police have let it go
MarkSport

17th Aug 09 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres a pic of my x-ray

Far right nuckle,you will see the damage

and zoomed

[Edited on 17-08-2009 by MarkSport]
Eck
Premium Member

17th Aug 09 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play for sticking up for your sis, but it's quite sad that you've posted the x rays of something like a broken knuckle I think about 3 of mine are actually in their original place
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Aug 09 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whose computer is that

You either have some funky medical software or you were on Ebay in the hospital
MarkSport

17th Aug 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Whose computer is that

You either have some funky medical software or you were on Ebay in the hospital

its my home pc,they gave me a cd with my x-rays on as i have to go a different hospital wednesday to have the cast fitted... i was expecting the x-ray sheets but i'll settle for a cd
Tiger

17th Aug 09 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a friend who has a friend that does rapings for about £5000 - let me know if you're interested.
Cavey

17th Aug 09 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dude, i think his sisters been through enough...
Tiger

17th Aug 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

MarkSport

17th Aug 09 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Wrighty

17th Aug 09 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fpmsl @ broken knuckles
Ben G

17th Aug 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x ray pics broken knuckle doesn't really count as a fracture tbh
J da Silva

17th Aug 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
I know a friend who has a friend that does rapings for about £5000 - let me know if you're interested.

Hilarious.

If you were any real gangster... a/ You wouldn't be all public about it and b/ you wouldn't mention any money, just a location and meeting time. Jesus Christ some people really need to stand out on the internet. tut tut

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do? 22 database queries in 0.0178499 seconds