corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Week 2 Thread Sponsored by Orbbos Dictionary!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League Week 2 Thread Sponsored by Orbbos Dictionary!
Robbo

User status: Offline
29th Sep 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lyon looked some cop too!
J da Silva

29th Sep 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:
I am a bully, and I am also superior to everyone else. Go figure.

Not me anymore, my £34m investment has just made me an extra £8.4m so that takes me above you now. Looooosseerr.

So you're only worth £42.4m now? Purleasssse, I have loo roll holders worth more than that.

No, you thick imbecile that was just a little investment, thicko.
Lawrah
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pumped.
JM Curdy

29th Sep 09 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we werent pumped, 4-1 flattered them i think, few realllly dodgy ref decisions , would have been a different game us going in 1nil up, terrific atmosphere as usual

doesnt look good going into sunday though
Hammer

29th Sep 09 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They were shocking first half, second half their finishing in the final third was clinical. Rangers actually played some attractive football at times, Bougherra looked good going forward as always.
JM Curdy

29th Sep 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boogies a class act, but mendes davies and worst of all rothen were passengers most of the game, wee naisy put in a good shift aswell
Eck
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bougherra is a hilarious player to watch. It's like he gets bored and reckons he can do better. I think he got it from us playing FIFA :O Joseph Yobo started it by going on a mazy run, to try and get his team back in the game. This was COINCIDENTALLY named, by Boycey, the coon card
corsa - gus

30th Sep 09 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was at the game last night, and to be honest I thought it was fairly even. 4 - 1 definitely flattered them. I thought the ref had a shocker, stone wall penalty in the first half. Failed to give us a certain corner then they run up the park and get a free kick for a nothing challenge Our defense of the free kick was awful though, and we then went on to gift them 3 goals in 10 minutes.

I reckon when we do play one up front it should be Naismith, he is an all rounf better player than Miller imo. Whittaker McCulloch and Rothen were below par last night but other than that didn't think anyone else stood out as being really bad.
Tom

30th Sep 09 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't watch the game last night as was picking up last minute stuff for holiday, will watch highlights tonight but not sure why we started two not particularly strong cm's. Aurellio has only ever started there for us against leeds last week
Cosmo

30th Sep 09 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
I didn't watch the game last night as was picking up last minute stuff for holiday, will watch highlights tonight but not sure why we started two not particularly strong cm's. Aurellio has only ever started there for us against leeds last week

He didnt even last week, Spearing and Lucas were in the middle, Aurelio was LW which is where I expected him to play today!
Tom

30th Sep 09 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

He didnt even last week, Spearing and Lucas were in the middle, Aurelio was LW which is where I expected him to play today!

Marc

30th Sep 09 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My internet went down last night so I couldn't come on and show my amusement at the scouse result
Marc

30th Sep 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As soon as I saw Aurelio starting in the middle I said we would get beat - and we did. Lucas and him are just too weak to be in there, neither were able to break up the play and neither offered any sort of defensive support to the back 4.

Ah, squad players FTL
Marc

30th Sep 09 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
you should have confidence with Tubby no matter what team he picks

dont talk rubbish

Yeah, don't talk rubbish. Liverpool have 4 good players with the other 7 being made up of squad players.
Marc

30th Sep 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Random press conference:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8281508.stm

Lawrah
Premium Member

30th Sep 09 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa - gus
Was at the game last night, and to be honest I thought it was fairly even. 4 - 1 definitely flattered them. I thought the ref had a shocker, stone wall penalty in the first half. Failed to give us a certain corner then they run up the park and get a free kick for a nothing challenge Our defense of the free kick was awful though, and we then went on to gift them 3 goals in 10 minutes.

I reckon when we do play one up front it should be Naismith, he is an all rounf better player than Miller imo. Whittaker McCulloch and Rothen were below par last night but other than that didn't think anyone else stood out as being really bad.

I was at it also..Was a bit of a joke really, our ticket cards didnt let us through the turnstyles, so we had to go and wait at customer services with 1000 other pissed off rangers fans.. We eventually got given free tickets and noticed our seats had been sold. Caught the 2nd half and left before the end...

Your right about the Ref shocker, but I think the other team played better. I was trying not to giggle

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by Lawrah]
sc0ott

30th Sep 09 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol @ gers score. must admit, they are doing absolutely pants this season so far.
Cosmo

30th Sep 09 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
As soon as I saw Aurelio starting in the middle I said we would get beat - and we did. Lucas and him are just too weak to be in there, neither were able to break up the play and neither offered any sort of defensive support to the back 4.

Ah, squad players FTL

Nothing to do with squad, its players not being played in their correct position.
p

30th Sep 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah, squad players FTL

Nothing to do with squad, its players not being played in their correct position.

Surely Rafa knows best

Well obviously we play tonight, so depending what happens it will make Sunday intreging.
Robbo

30th Sep 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c'mon apoel tel aviv
Nath

30th Sep 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
c'mon apoel tel aviv

What about Nicosia?
p

30th Sep 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tel Aviv are playing Hamburg
p

30th Sep 09 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bayern V Juve on this eveing, should be good
Marc

30th Sep 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Juve FTW
p

30th Sep 09 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Juve FTW

I think FTL this evening. Got a feeling Bayern might get a win out of this, but out of any Italian team Juve can do well this year esp if Diego stays fit. He's quality and I was gutted we didn't sign him from Bremen.

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by corsadee]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Week 2 Thread Sponsored by Orbbos Dictionary! 23 database queries in 0.0176508 seconds