corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cool feature I've just spotted.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cool feature I've just spotted.
Cosmo

User status: Offline
10th Oct 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I intended to
alan-g-w

10th Oct 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to be one rule for some people and another for 'staff'. Doyle constantly gets called a dick, retard, fanny, prick, arseface, helmet and much more. But as soon as someone makes a joke (which I thought was quite funny tbh) about 'staff' there's absolute outcry.

It's the internet. Fair enough, you're able to offend and insult people easy enough over it but if the person actually cares about some random saying something completely random as a joke it's their problem. Public site and all that usual chat that comes out whenever it's a nobody that's been offended.
Cosmo

10th Oct 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think it was the original thing, I think it was more the rant he went on afterwards calling him a prick and everything else.
alan-g-w

10th Oct 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right. Kind of the same thing.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Oct 09 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doyle could quite easily complain though and Ian would probably have words with people.
Dom

10th Oct 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hover text works in Firefox
alan-g-w

10th Oct 09 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny, don't get me wrong, I couldn't give a fuck what anyone's saying to anyone else as long as it doesn't affect me. It's just that more of a deal is made of it when it's one of the 'in crowd' or whatever - understandable but unfair at the same time.

And I don't think anything would be done about Doyle, Ian must be getting far too many laughs out of some of the stuff written to/about him.
ed

10th Oct 09 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not it you're trying to get the ALT text to come up when hovering over an image. Coming to think of it, I think you can use TITLE to get the desired effect instead of ABBR.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cool feature I've just spotted. 22 database queries in 0.0113461 seconds