corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Oct 09 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im rebuilding one atm
lil_g

21st Oct 09 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines rebuilt already you fanny

New water pump, oil pump, cambelt + tensioners, full gaskets top to bottom. New clutch even
Jakey
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll have the clutch and release bearing
Jakey
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you get the clutch from and how much?
LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some food.
mwg

21st Oct 09 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need there to be a highly amusing thread to look at all day.

We have had a server upgrade and for some reason the fella has fucked about with all our computers at the same time, lost all our settings, programs dont work, email doesn't work properly, cant print. Internet works though.

He did it at the weekend as it was only meant to be a weekend job yet its now Wednesday and things are still fucked. He's not even coming in today until 2pm

[Edited on 21-10-2009 by mwg]
AlunJ

21st Oct 09 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morning
FAZ
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there anyway of finding out who own a phone number online, if so, where?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My most recent unclean story was going pre-drinking with a few friends and managing to polish off half a 40 of gordons dry gin. This lead to a very drunk NuKe whose judgment is already horrible, but gets even worse. We get to the bar and I'm just hanging out having a few more drinks which leads me to go try and take down an ogre I really shouldnt. We get to talking and she says we should go for a walk, I say sure so away we go on this walk, and we end up walking straight to her place. So we start making out and she eventually goes down on me, and it takes a while to get up. I was so drunk at this point i sloppily fell down and went down on her eating her out which then made me think eating out her ass would be a great idea too. So one thing leads to another and I end up butt fucking her for like 20 minutes and then shoving my dick directly into her mouth right after I pull it out of her ass. First and last time I think I can mentally handle ATM'ing a chick.

I get dressed again and leave the passed out girl I just violated on her bed and proceed to walk back to the bar. About 5 minutes away from the bar I run into a chick I had slept with years ago and decided its a good idea to try and take her down. I convince her to drive my car (she was sober) to a secluded spot where we could go chill and talk. Well within 10 minutes of us parked, we are in the back seat making out and getting naked. Foreplay ensues for 45 minutes or so as far as I know and I start to fuck her. The worst part happens when after fucking her for 15 minutes I literally black out. I completely forget where I am, who I'm with and what her name is. After a few minutes of continuous pumping I realize who she is, and finish. We cuddle for a few minutes after and she drops me and my car off outside my friends house. I kiss her goodbye and stumble home.
LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably not a mobile, but companies you can.
FAZ
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a landline yes
LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF
LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
its a landline yes

Type the number in google? If that doesn't work try a directory.
willay
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was bartending at the restaurant I work at a few weeks ago and met this fat chug that started to say how handsome I was and blah blah blah, so we got to talking and I told her about the local bar I hang out at (BIG MISTAKE)

Fast forward to the friday night it happened, me and my buddy devin park my vehicle a few blocks away from the bar and we go get our pre game on at a buddy place. Between the three of us we finished a 40 of whiskey and a 2 6 of gin. This lead to a very intoxicated NuKe.

As we arrive at the bar one of our friends is having a birthday so there are shots being poured faster than we can drink them. Which made me go from very intoxicated to loser wasted. I end up sitting up at the bar and feel a grab at my ass.

I look up and it's the fat chug that i met while bartending. So we get to talking and she keeps talking about she hasnt gotten laid in FOUR YEARS. I do a quick look around and see other candidates that I have no chance with so I decide to make a move and make out with her. Let me tell you, it was the most disgusting make out session I had ever had, she was sloppy as hell, lips felt like fine grain sandpaper and when I put my arm on her or touched her all I could feel was pure fat.

Needless to say, I am notorious for being a retard when I'm wasted and her sober friend shows up. So I proceed to ask her friend if she thinks I'm hot, and she says I am really sexy, which was my cue to MAKE OUT WITH HER ALMOST TWIN in front of the whole bar. So I keep doing my thing, friends keep grabbing my arm trying to pull me away, and the most distinct memory I have is telling my friend devin "Dev buddy, this is just something I gotta do"

After another 30 min or so of socializing her friend suggests we go back to her place, and I said "hell yeah", no idea why but at the time it seemed like a good idea. So off we go to her place, me and her friend sit in the back of the vehicle where she is putting my hand on her crotch while giving me the most excruciatingly painful handjob.

So here I am thinking we are gonna go to some house, only I was wrong, very wrong, we ended up in some run down trailer park and they basically carried me into the house cause I was stumbling so much. So we get in and I see two matressess side by side in the living room, and they lay me down.

Next thing I know my pants are being undone but Im not doing anything to stop them because I figure a bj is a bj and it should be great. So here I am laying on my back half naked getting a blowjob from 2 chicks at the same time, thinking I should be ecstatic. Only it was just as awful as the handjob if not worse, it felt like they were gargling my cock like listerine, and I just let it happen. The one of her friends asks me if I have any condoms, and I told them I had some in the front pocket of my jeans, and out they come.

After one of the two gargoyles rolls the condom down on my dick, she proceeds to mount herself on top of me and ride me. This my fellow goons was the most horrifying experience of my life. The pain of her pelvic thrusts on my body made me want to cry. (which comes later) After a while she gets off and her friend gets on and does the same horrific pelvic thrusts, while the other one began to suck my toes for whatever reason, which was just fucking awful as well. The banging continued for a while and for some reason in the back of my head I felt the need to get off to end this experience, so i bent one of the two over doggy style and railed her for what seemed like forever but in actuality was maybe 4 minutes. Unable to finish still, I ripped the condom off and get a second double blowjob which ended in me jerking myself off until I came on their faces and passed out.

I then woke up in the morning laying next to two completely naked obese native women that look old enough to be my mothers. Unable to recall anything that happened the night before at that point, i got dressed as fast as I could and got the fuck out of there. Unable to figure out where I was I had to call my friend to pick me up and drive me to my vehicle so I could go home.

Once I got home I headed straight for the shower. As i got undressed and entered the shower, I smelled the most awful smell ever, my dick smelled like rotten native poon. At that point I thought enough was enough and I just cried, I cried and cried cause I was so disgusted with myself, and after I was finished showering, I went back to bed.

I eventually told 1 friend the story who then told 10 friends who told 10 more, so now everyone knows, and they call me native or chug banger when wasted.

I still see the two specimens from time to time, I try my best to ignore them, after a few weeks they got the hint and left me alone.
LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fuck are you on?
FAZ
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is disgusting
AlunJ

21st Oct 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ewwww
LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link to site, i would like to read more.
andy1868

21st Oct 09 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morning
willay
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS

get a job.
Tommy L

21st Oct 09 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there such thing a minor miscarriage?
LukeS

21st Oct 09 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by LukeS

get a job.

Say what?
alan-g-w

21st Oct 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
Is there such thing a minor miscarriage?

I wouldn't have thought so. Unless the woman gave birth to a half dead zombie baby or something.

[Edited on 21-10-2009 by alan-g-w]
Conway563

21st Oct 09 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wager is back on form

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 22 database queries in 0.0171771 seconds