corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek European Football Sponsored by entrepreneuring your own bridal business

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek European Football Sponsored by entrepreneuring your own bridal business
strick206

User status: Offline
9th Dec 09 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH, i wouldn't go mental, because all you've done this season is embarrassed yourself all over the show

And rafa has lost it imo, refusing to play players who need game time because they may make mistakes etc, like all this aquilani bollocks. Just a load of shit

Now he's doing it with torres, pretty sure his head has gone tbh
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
TBH, i wouldn't go mental, because all you've done this season is embarrassed yourself all over the show

And rafa has lost it imo, refusing to play players who need game time because they may make mistakes etc, like all this aquilani bollocks. Just a load of shit

Now he's doing it with torres, pretty sure his head has gone tbh

As if he is going to play Aquilani in big games (which is what they were) with the level of expectation on his head. The fans are already looking at him as some superstar who is going to change our season - so he doesnt need to be coming on in games with 15mins left where we arent winning. Doing any different to that would be utter stupidity and could turn the fans against the player or just heap a load more pressure on his head. If we'd of been winning in these games then it'll of been a different story.

And as for doing the same with Torres, he has only JUST come back from injury (in fact he didnt even make the bench as just wasnt fit enough), hence why he is only going to come on for a bit part tomorrow. And Torres has nothing to prove unlike above so he doesnt have that pressure and why he will be used as soon as he is ready.
strick206

9th Dec 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come off it cosmo, blackburn was not a big game, it was a nothing game between 2 teams who have nothing to play for, so he could easily have started
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Come off it cosmo, blackburn was not a big game, it was a nothing game between 2 teams who have nothing to play for, so he could easily have started

Started? The guy has played what, 20mins of football? Why the fuck would he start him against a notoriously physical Fat Sam side?
strick206

9th Dec 09 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9th november he made his debut, over a month later and he still hasn't started a game, he would have been reasonably fit to at least make more appearances in that month than two 90second games, when he is more likely to get injured again in thos 2 mins
strick206

9th Dec 09 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Started? The guy has played what, 20mins of football? Why the fuck would he start him against a notoriously physical Fat Sam side?

This is the premiership not some soft league, he will have to face them sometime and will probably get kicked all over the pitch by most teams

I find it hard to believe he couldnt have played before now

Although i suppose you do need to defend the managers decisions given they can't afford to sack him and that would be the best thing that could happen to them
strick206

9th Dec 09 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will he play against peado's team of thugs?
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
This is the premiership not some soft league, he will have to face them sometime and will probably get kicked all over the pitch by most teams

I find it hard to believe he couldnt have played before now

Although i suppose you do need to defend the managers decisions given they can't afford to sack him and that would be the best thing that could happen to them

Of course he is going to play them sometime, but why the fuck would you throw someone who has played a matter of minutes worth of football in the last 6-12 months against a nutritiously physical side for his first start?

Would Fergie of thrown Saha, Ole, RVN, in fact any of your past sick note players back in to a game that they are likely to kick him (and lets not kid ourselves, Blackburn would of aimed to kick him)? Of course he wouldnt.

And Im not the one who hires and fires there, so why would I feel the need to blindly defend him? I know the mistakes that have been made this season by him, the players and the club as a whole - but not forcing Aquilani back quickly is not one of them.
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Will he play against peado's team of thugs?

If he comes through the Fiorentina game (and Ive no idea how many mins he can manage) then he'll have a chance.

Id guess at no though.
strick206

9th Dec 09 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I doubt fergie gave RVN 13 minutes back and then sod all for a month afterwards though really

Course he won't play against arsenal, it's too much of a risk that he may make a mistake
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I doubt fergie gave RVN 13 minutes back and then sod all for a month afterwards though really

Course he won't play against arsenal, it's too much of a risk that he may make a mistake

TBH Fergie was probably in a better situation where the team were winning that allowed him to bring the players on with little effect to the result.

And he will be more of a known factor (i.e. starting against Florentina will give us a clue of his fitness) and then allow him to play some part against Arsenal or not.
Marc

9th Dec 09 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well thats the end of that rumour/dream Cosmo
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so it seems

I did say it wouldnt happen!

On another note though, how the fuck do UEFA get away with not throwing a team out of the CL who got caught playing two drugged up players?
Marc

9th Dec 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe if they had played it would have been upheld.
Nath

9th Dec 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
so it seems

I did say it wouldnt happen!

On another note though, how the fuck do UEFA get away with not throwing a team out of the CL who got caught playing two drugged up players?

Its UEFA, they make it up as they go along.

Point in case:

Eduardo BANNED.

Ok, not really.
Danny P

9th Dec 09 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nothing to play for

Last time I looked Liverpool were only 2 points (I think) away from 4th spot. Would say they were out of the race for the top 4 just yet.
Nath

9th Dec 09 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blatant wind up Danny.
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was some very poor bait tbh.
Danny P

9th Dec 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting man flu, its effecting my bait vision
Nath

9th Dec 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Europa League FTL
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going out in the next round of the CL like United FTL
mwg

9th Dec 09 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Michael Owen FTW
Nath

9th Dec 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that when you'll claim 'we're still in Europe unlike you'

Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Is that when you'll claim 'we're still in Europe unlike you'

Of course
Cosmo

9th Dec 09 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Michael Owen FTW

Please make your own joke up about ftw standing for something about being a sub, not going the world cup, and being an utter cuntface.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek European Football Sponsored by entrepreneuring your own bridal business 23 database queries in 0.0137999 seconds