corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa is off to Juve as early as the end of the weekend

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rafa is off to Juve as early as the end of the weekend
Nath

User status: Offline
5th Feb 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

5th Feb 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, I have to reply again now

I'll go and do some fancy print screens too from that website I sent you to.
Marc

5th Feb 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

mwg

5th Feb 10 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or you could just admit defeat gracefully
Cosmo

5th Feb 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No defeat needed, the stats page Im on is showing Owen has played more minutes than Ngog - I even linked the pages up for him to add up. Which he obviously did but then found another website which he print screened and not the one I was using.
mwg

5th Feb 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've photoshopped it
Cosmo

5th Feb 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, what I really did is create a whole stats page years back, edited it as time has gone on just waiting for this moment when I could link it up in this thread - which even though didnt exist then I knew would be posted.
Marc

5th Feb 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldn't put it past you doing that
Cosmo

5th Feb 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you also dont know is that I am in fact Ian, Nath, mwg, LETSALLBEGAY or whatever, and you.
Tom

5th Feb 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow

LETGSI16V the way you present your views is very special indeed massive tangent to argue the toss at every point was mainly dirven by you (but i'll not get into that too much ). To go back to the original point you made:

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
If he doesnt get top 4 then I think he will go.

I honestly don't think he would get sacked, even if they didn't get the top 4 as it strikes me that they do not have the money to do so. That's why they shat bricks and bunged something like a 5 year contract at him as soon as he started to over-exceed with a sub-standard Premiership challenging team. They didn't want to risk him fucking off for nothing or little money so they tied him in and now it is biting them on the arse.

The job of a manager, in any sector, is to improve upon what you are given, to extract results and get the best from people. OK, he did get that with the Champions League Final with a team that wasn't his own, albeit he rode more luck than Jody Marsh has ridden dick.

I don't think it can be argued that he has progressed the team or the squad since, the current position shows that and although it isn't the end of the season the squad or team doesn't look much better from his signings (other than Torres and Mascherano) than what he was left with?

It isn't Liverpool improving as such in recent years, it is just that their rivals have got complacent and dropped the standard. That's why the gap has narrowed.

I think you read the paper too much, you and many others neglect to look at the backing he has(n't) had in real terms (in which he has had to balance the books the last 2 seasons) when you pass judgement on his (in)abaility to build a squad rather than just a good (or did you say overperforming) 1st team. If you really think the final standings last season were due to our rivals 'getting complacent' then i'd suggest it's probably not worth talking to you full stop

mwg

5th Feb 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And Doyle of course
Cosmo

5th Feb 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
And Doyle of course

No, thats the real Marc.
Nath

5th Feb 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Yeah ok
Marc

5th Feb 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't you just shag LetsBeGay16v and be done with it. Its clear theres chemistry bewtween the two of you. You could discuss debt and underachieving.
Cosmo

5th Feb 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Yeah ok

Nath knows where its at.

He backed down once and is not a little bitch boy of Sports Day.
Nath

5th Feb 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Yeah ok

Nath knows where its at.

He backed down once and is not a little bitch boy of Sports Day.

Typo. A good one though
Cosmo

5th Feb 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doh
Limecat
Banned

5th Feb 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No defeat needed, the stats page Im on is showing Owen has played more minutes than Ngog - I even linked the pages up for him to add up. Which he obviously did but then found another website which he print screened and not the one I was using.

How did I 'then find' a site to contradict the one you posted when I haven't viewed the link you posted and I had also posted the source of my information before you posted a link?

Mate, you aren't very good at this Internet thing are you?

Cosmo

6th Feb 10 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You were already going on about that site before I posted (not linked or screen printed)

I linked up mine and told you to go and check it, gave you to figures etc. yet you havent mentioned a thing about those being wrong.
Limecat
Banned

7th Feb 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump for mongs who now admit their 'facts' were wrong!

Why I would need to check a site when I have already shown you were wrong is beyond me?
Cosmo

7th Feb 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You hadnt shown me, I posted up the link to where I was getting the info from before you went off and checked.

And Im only wrong now Ngog has played the last 2 games and Owen has played a matter of minutes as he is utter tripe.
Limecat
Banned

7th Feb 10 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You hadnt shown me, I posted up the link to where I was getting the info from before you went off and checked.

And Im only wrong now Ngog has played the last 2 games and Owen has played a matter of minutes as he is utter tripe.

PMSL. So when did Ngog play the last 2 games and when did I say he had played more time than Owen? You do realise that forum posts have dates and times on them don't you? No. I thought not!

You posted a link which I didn't need to view. I knew I was right then, I know I am right now, despite you trying to call 'Wrong' on topics you were far from the truth on - nothing unusual on CS though!

Maybe you should write to the Fantasy Premierleague thing as if they are fucking the minutes up to the extent that you are claiming then they should be held accountable.

You could however just admit you have been owned repeatedly and are actually jealous of another team having Owen (he is now shit) just as you were when Fowler left, but again he was 'The man' when he came back past his peak!

I love scousers, they make me laugh!
Cosmo

7th Feb 10 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When we were arguing (30th) was the day we played Bolton. All the figures I posted up didnt include the games that day (simply because the website wasnt updated yet - so it also wouldnt of included the mins Owen played if any, and the goals either scored). You then printscreened on the 31st which even my site would of been updated then - I have no idea if your site was up to date that soon after the games.
Limecat
Banned

8th Feb 10 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
When we were arguing (30th) was the day we played Bolton. All the figures I posted up didnt include the games that day (simply because the website wasnt updated yet - so it also wouldnt of included the mins Owen played if any, and the goals either scored). You then printscreened on the 31st which even my site would of been updated then - I have no idea if your site was up to date that soon after the games.

I print screened on the 4th of February. (It's there in the posts Cosmong!)
Cosmo

8th Feb 10 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even so, as you can see main argument was all on 30th which is when I posted the figures up, which was also the day of the Bolton game.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Rafa is off to Juve as early as the end of the weekend 23 database queries in 0.0164020 seconds