corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weeks Champions League Football sponsored by Golden Balls

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This weeks Champions League Football sponsored by Golden Balls
J da Silva

User status: Offline
16th Feb 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but I think Arsenal would be ideal for Pato.
Tom

17th Feb 10 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't watch the game last night but sounds like United were a tad lucky, I expected them to win though as Milan aren't the side they used to be. @ Madrid, I hope Lyon manage to follow up with a win in the 2nd leg.

mwg

17th Feb 10 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The passing was sloppy and Nani's attempts to cross the ball were pathetic. Valencia needs to start back at Old Trafford, he is much better at providing the service to Rooney that he needs
strick206

17th Feb 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't think AC Milan were good at all tbh

Rafael did quite well against ronaldinho i thought, especially considering how inexperienced he is so i was impressed with him. He maybe got caught out of position though for seedorfs goal

We should be easily capable of tearing them apart at OT, still think we are the better side, shame we conceeded a second
p

17th Feb 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206

Rafael did quite well against ronaldinho i thought, especially considering how inexperienced he is so i was impressed with him. He maybe got caught out of position though for seedorfs goal

We should be easily capable of tearing them apart at OT, still think we are the better side, shame we conceeded a second

You didn't think they were that good ?

They could of been out of site after twenty minutes. The early goal stunned united, then Antonini had a great chance when he ran in to the box from a Ronaldinho pass but he just put it wide. Ronaldinho had other chances, Pato a half chance and Huntelaar shot just wide of the post. Obviously the flukey United goal gave them confidence. Second half Milan didn't turn up much but the played ok and did have chances. The space at times for United in the midfield was scary at times, the Rooney second goal was bad defending.

Milan need to score first in the second game or they will be out I think.
strick206

17th Feb 10 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:

They could of been out of site after twenty minutes. The early goal stunned united, then Antonini had a great chance when he ran in to the box from a Ronaldinho pass but he just put it wide. Ronaldinho had other chances, Pato a half chance and Huntelaar shot just wide of the post. Obviously the flukey United goal gave them confidence. Second half Milan didn't turn up much but the played ok and did have chances. The space at times for United in the midfield was scary at times, the Rooney second goal was bad defending.

Yes well done, they had a good 20 minutes were they should have got 3 or 4 up, and didnt, then didn't really do much else in the match until the second goal = didn't play that good
Tommy L

17th Feb 10 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Second half United dominated for about 25 mins. They got to 3-1 and thought they were coasting. Seedorfs goal shook them up a bit and i really thought Milan were going to score from the corner, just no one fully committed to the head.

Ronaldinho was just handing out biscuits to United all night I think its going to be interesting at OT

[Edited on 17-02-2010 by corsa_tomtom]
Nath

17th Feb 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:

Point 1: They were looking good because they came out the traps better than United, who didnt get going for ages.

Point 2: Did you see Milans opener?

Point 3: Yeah must've been, couldnt have been Rooney doing well to exploit the gap. Rooney scored so it must be because Milan are shit and messed up.

Milan were terrible. They only looked good because United were at times worse. Ronaldinho is the most wasteful cunt ever. The amount of pointless tricks he pulled was embarrassing. Then he had the cheek to celebrate his 'goal' with some gay little dance, as if it were some genius goal he had just buried.
mwg

17th Feb 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't think Milan were that bad. They played better than us, just didn't take their chances but we did
Cosmo

17th Feb 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My God Milan were bad. If they had just controlled Rooney and stopped him making those headers then they'd of been fine - that and taking some of their many chances.

United should win it at OT now.
Cosmo

17th Feb 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I didn't think Milan were that bad. They played better than us, just didn't take their chances but we did

They were shocking, but yeah they probably were better than you lot, you just took your chances and they didnt. They were far from impressive though.
JonnyJ

17th Feb 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
still be unbeaten at home now an all

We can also still boast this
DC90

17th Feb 10 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, where the fuck was Beckham?! For the 70mins or so he was on I barely noticed him.
Cosmo

17th Feb 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are chavski on tv tonight?
Cavey

17th Feb 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They aren't playing tonight, so guess not?

On next week isn't it
Cosmo

17th Feb 10 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right, thought they'd be on tonight. Guess they are away first so AC/Inter couldnt play on consecutive nights.
Nath

17th Feb 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal under the cosh straight away!
Cavey

17th Feb 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was trying to figure out if they were normally split up or whether it was just this year. The San Siro reason makes sense though.
Cavey

17th Feb 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear Oh dear.....

Should of kept Almunia in
JonnyJ

17th Feb 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's Mooney when you need him?
Nath

17th Feb 10 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MOONEY would never have let that in.

Although I do like how only 2 minutes ago they were talking about Wenger bigging him up
Rob_Quads

17th Feb 10 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So where are all these people that said Almunia was not as good as the deputies??

Cavey - Almunia is injured so could not play him.

That said Wenger tried to get another keeper at the transfer window but was priced out the market
JonnyJ

17th Feb 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Marc
MOONEY?!?!

Cosmo

17th Feb 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal will go out here, over by the end of the first leg tbh.
Nath

17th Feb 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup. Wenger should really spend the billions he has at his disposal.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weeks Champions League Football sponsored by Golden Balls 23 database queries in 0.0179479 seconds