corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buyer DIES in 100MPH test drive of 106 Rallye.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buyer DIES in 100MPH test drive of 106 Rallye.
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
26th Feb 10 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
One's preception of a "good guy" and anothers preception can be somewhat different.

My joke about tin can's is relevent.

Otherwise, its you lot throwing your knickers about.

tbh, i was far more effected by Jacko's death than this chap. Jacko effected the entire world.

Can't say i've heard of this chap?

When it comes to high horses, check out ze mirror reflection.

People die, every day, all day, and all night.

And im sure his "mates" really arn't reading corsasport

Michael Jackson was a man who was at best massively inappropriate with little kids ... he was taking all sorts of shit and had been off his rocker for decades. He died in bizaar circumstances and was in the public domain most of his life....I can see why jokes would be made.

I cant really see the funny side of a young lad dying at the hands of someone elses mistake doing something as innocent as going on a test drive.

When people on here are telling you they know this guy I just dont think its appropriate to make jokes about his death....People are asking for the jokes to stop...that should be enough

Would you do it to thier face?
GF-91
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not making any jokes, but this is the internet; what happens on the internet should not necessarily be taken seriously.

We live in a cruel world unfortunately.
Odd, how we are allowed to say maddy mccann jokes but not about some random chap who died in a car.

Yes very sad; but isn't a child going missing while on holiday quite sad too?
Daimo B

26th Feb 10 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again, thats a matter of opinion isn't it. I think the opposte of your opinion about kids.

Not said its funny, said its not a big issue for the world.

tbh, im more respectful, but if i didn't know they knew the,, then sure yeah i'd crack away some jokes. I'd only not do it out of respect.

But as this is a forum, for anyone TO read, or NOT to read, then all is fair game.

I've mearly made a crack about the car's strength, a long term running joke. Not about the death itself. I've just said life goes on, people die.

People can't accept hard facts sometimes

meh, had my say.
GF-91
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Again, thats a matter of opinion isn't it. I think the opposte of your opinion about kids.

Not said its funny, said its not a big issue for the world.

tbh, im more respectful, but if i didn't know they knew the,, then sure yeah i'd crack away some jokes. I'd only not do it out of respect.

But as this is a forum, for anyone TO read, or NOT to read, then all is fair game.

I've mearly made a crack about the car's strength, a long term running joke. Not about the death itself. I've just said life goes on, people die.

People can't accept hard facts sometimes

meh, had my say.

My point is people are biting at the jokes people are making yet these are the people that laugh at the jokes about maddy. See my point? Where's the difference?
Dr Pepper

26th Feb 10 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You dont seem to get this..

Making sick jokes about Maddy MCcan is ok in my book.

But if someone that knew Maddy or the Family was a member on here read my joke, didnt like it, and asked me to stop....I would, and I would probably apologise.

Offending people with jokes is fine - i like to be offended......but upsetting and pissing people off is another matter.

You cant win this argument...you are in the wrong, you cant njustify any of the sick remarks left in here.....so just leave it be.

[Edited on 26-02-2010 by Dr Pepper]
GF-91
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So it's okay to offend someone beyond measure as long as they don't stop? wtf.
Dr Pepper

26th Feb 10 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF

That doesnt even make any sense
GF-91
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:

That doesnt even make any sense

How so? Makes sense to me?
Dr Pepper

26th Feb 10 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant be arsed with this argument...not doing any good.....carry on behaving like a c u nt- enjoy yourself.

Hopefully some of your close family die and we can all crack rubbish unfunny jokes about it over the net...it will be a hoot

GF-91
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf...I only questioned how it is acceptable to behave in one way for one thing and behave in another manner for something else which is very similar IMO!
Dr Pepper

26th Feb 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
wtf...I only questioned how it is acceptable to behave in one way for one thing and behave in another manner for something else which is very similar IMO!

its different when someone says they are offended and asks you to stop - idiot.

All that was said was that the jokes were not funny, and were in bad taste considering people who know this guy are reading this thread....I dont see its an unreasonable request to stop the jokes in this thread.

GF-91
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I'm sorry, I'm sure maddy will be along to ask the jokes to stop, as well as the guy who died in the crash.

Jeez.
Dr Pepper

26th Feb 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm sorry, I'm sure maddy will be along to ask the jokes to stop, as well as the guy who died in the crash.

Jeez.

Your a c u nt mate.... hope you die soon. I will have some killer jokes ready

GF-91
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jeez.

Your a c u nt mate.... hope you die soon. I will have some killer jokes ready

Why am I a c u nt? TBH IDC what you hope for. I think you'll be waiting a while for me to die anyway mate, I'm not as old as your grandad.
dangermouse2503

26th Feb 10 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of people's comments on here are pretty startling regards this incident. Seems to be a lot of naive and complacent idiots who dont seem to understand the seriousness of whats happened.
Bottom line, the lad who went viewing the car was a car enthusiat, we're all car enthusiats on here or else we wouldnt be signed up. We are all part of a community that is split by peoples opinions on whether we are a menace on the road or not. We all enjoy speed but when someone dies, especially in this community we are a part of, its always best to show a little respect as no-one wants to see fellow enthusiasts maimed or killed.
Dont know the guy personally but it is a shame.
Maddy, Jackson, there feck all to do with this. This post is about a young lad who died in circumstance's beyond his control. Yeah he put himself in harms way but no-one deserves to die so try excersising a little respect or else keep your wisecracks to yourself ya idiotic berks!
Ben G

26th Feb 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes maddy and michael jackson have nothing to do with this.

but, people can make sick, horrible jokes about them which their families have probably read about, yet jokes about this are forbidden.

i don't get it?

same with jade goody. what did she do apart from die from cancer? she was racist once, like most of us are at some point.

it's life.

it is sad that he died because of the driver, but you don't know if he was telling the driver to go faster or not.

mark_gsi

26th Feb 10 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet none of you fucks would make jokes if this happened to a member of your family, and would soon post on here "my bro/sis died in a car accident" and going for the sympathy vote. you need to give your heads a wobble.
Ben G

26th Feb 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe i'm just insensitive. not as much as some people on here, but until it does happen to someone i personally know, i can say what i want about it.

i'm sure plenty of people who drove past the scene of the accident accused them of being boy racers, is that ok?
corsalife-ecotec
Banned

26th Feb 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit happins
Shane

26th Feb 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I opened this thread expecting the typical CS replies, and my expectations seem to have been right

i didnt know the lad, but its still not a very nice thing to happen, the lad tecnically didnt do anything wrong apart from get in a car with a twat

RIP
BradG

26th Feb 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIP, Heres the link to saxperience if anyones interested

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291793
dangermouse2503

26th Feb 10 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

it is sad that he died because of the driver, but you don't know if he was telling the driver to go faster or not.

So until anybody does know what was said before the impact, as aformentioned, exercise a little respect.

I can understand not knowing the person and exercising your freedom of speech but have a alittle compassion for the friends and family of this lad.

As others have mentioned, if shoe was on the other foot.......
Dan295

26th Feb 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
One's preception of a "good guy" and anothers preception can be somewhat different.

My joke about tin can's is relevent.

Otherwise, its you lot throwing your knickers about.

tbh, i was far more effected by Jacko's death than this chap. Jacko effected the entire world.

Can't say i've heard of this chap?

When it comes to high horses, check out ze mirror reflection.

People die, every day, all day, and all night.

And im sure his "mates" really arn't reading corsasport

i will be sure to pass on this message to a few of his mates who went to the funeral today, have some compassion
Ben G

26th Feb 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah well, if we were all the same life would be boring.
Daimo B

26th Feb 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan295
i will be sure to pass on this message to a few of his mates who went to the funeral today, have some compassion

Go for it, let them know it was written on here first. Then they can all come and take out their frustration on my batty hole.

Compassion for a dead guy that I have no knowledge or care about?

Jog on. Welcome to the internet.

Becuase im really sure they care about some random person on the internets opinion whilst they are buring their mate

Get a grip people.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buyer DIES in 100MPH test drive of 106 Rallye. 22 database queries in 0.1468539 seconds