corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who wont be voting in the election?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who wont be voting in the election?
Nath

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
ps ed is a cunt

Nath

6th May 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I find myself agreeing with Daimo

You've said this a lot recently

true story
Fro

6th May 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Labour made masses go to university and what are they coming out with? Trips to the job centre and job seekers allowances.
AndyKent

6th May 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I so hate the attitude of 'I don't do politics'.

Your entire life is affected by what happens in Government, why the hell anyone thinks its not relevant to them is beyond me.

Sums up a lot of people though. Would rather watch TV than take 10 minutes out of their day to have their say.
Dr Pepper

6th May 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
Some people really have a war against Labour on here! I'm not sure weather they're blind and fail to see what happened in the past or weather they just think they're Middle Class and want to fit in with their stuck up posh mates with there 4/5 bedroom houses and BMW's.

To put it simply Thatcher ruined this country and believe it or not, aside from a few stupid decisions Labour has made they really did help get Britain out of Thatcher's mess. People are quick to hate Labour but if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have things like the national minimum wage, students going to university (the ones who don't get spoon feed by their Tory Arse Licking Parents) the bloody NHS.

If Conservatives get in I dread to think what will happen.

#
No, Thatcher sold a lot of failing companies to clear the UK debt that LABOUR put us into in the first place.

20 years later, labour have put us in debt again. Whoever comes in has to clear it up again.

Thatcher got us OUT of the mess that labour put us in. The downfall was a few thousand people lost their jobs which caused uproar and the press went to town on it.

Thatcher was an excellent prime minister. She got jobs done, opposed to fannying around and imposing things which look good to the outside but resolve nothing.

NHS is at its worst state for a long time. If you know anyone who works in the NHS who isn't a doctor/nurse and actuall deals with finances you'd see it.

Students, aye becuase students are the future arn't they Because people who have fancy degree's always go far in life, and its not really only a tiny percentage who actually utilise their degree's to get into a good role.

IMO, if you want to be at home being a dosser, do that. Just don't expect those of us who DO work to pay for your comfy lifestyles. Anyone you see these days on the dole somehow still wear designer clothes, have flatscreen TV's and such. How?

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by VXR]

Wow - Im not one of these people who think everything thatcher did was wrong...thats not true. She was in many ways a polititian who I admire greatly.

However - if you can not see the relationship between Thather/Reagonomics and what happened with the credit crunch then im afraid you are either ignorant or deliberatley ignoring the issue.

Its is possible to argue that the Thatcher/Reagan administrations set us on an economic journey that will eventually lead to armageddon. The ideas the two of them implemented will take decades to undo - indeed we may have gone too far down the line, and given too much power away to ever change the direction western countries are heading in.

These are complex issues that can not be summed up by saying 'labour is at fault' or 'the tories are at fault' ...... the whole system is at fault .... and so are we - for sitting back and letting them get on with it and thinking if we work and vote and pay taxes that we are doing our bit.... thats not enough.

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by Dr Pepper]

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by Dr Pepper]
Ojc

6th May 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm all for nuclear war IMO
Colin

6th May 10 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Exactly a wasted vote would be to vote for one of those mongs thats is standing in my area.

I had some slime ball whos currently in, a guy that looked to have downs syndrome, some other baw bag & what looked to be a daughter of Susan Boyle to pick from.

Not a wasted vote at all, the whole systems a joke & I refuse to take part in their micky mouse politics. I dont think i'll bother to vote ever again, its a waste of effort to put an X in the box when I could be doing something constructive that will actually make a difference to my life like rearanging my sock drawer or such like.

Great way to respect the millions that died during the wars to give you the freedom to be able to vote.

Dis-respecting all those that died to give you that right.

tbh, anyone that tries to argue that should feel ashamed of themselves.

SOMEone is going to win, whether you like it or not, so might as well vote for the person you hate least.

As South Park put is, your choosing between a douche and a giant turd.

Millions that died for freedom....yet the countries populated by immigrants left right & centre. I recon those that died for this country would be turning in their graves if they could see the state its in now!!

I dont have to vote if I dont think there worthy of it so I didnt....simples
chrex

6th May 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, saying that its disgracing all those that died to preserve out vote is a bit of a wild claim. All the political parties are a shambles tbh, and although i had it pretty certain who to vote for, i got sick of the whole thing and left it...and got on with my life. No matter what happens, we are all fucked. This country is a mess, and i've just gotta keep on working my arse off, and paying taxes for all the layabouts and immigrants that waste this country away so they dont have to do that.

I'm sorry, but i dont feel that any of them can offer anything to this country. Brown is a bellend, cameron is a bellend...and well...politics is a bellend.

I want to live on the moon...
Limecat
Banned

6th May 10 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo is a muppet. The fact he says 'a few thousand jobs' just highlights that fact.
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
What a bunch of fucking excuses.

No vote, no moaning. Full stop.

And what are you going to do about it like? It's the British way to moan like fuck about everything and not actually do anything about it. I didn't vote, but because I'm from a place with permanently shit weather I will moan about anything I can.
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I'm all for nuclear war IMO

I'm slowly but steadily coming round to that sort of attitude. I blame my brother.
Limecat
Banned

6th May 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I voted Lib Dem. We had a local BNP candidate and off the list they would have been my second choice.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who wont be voting in the election? 22 database queries in 0.0146101 seconds