corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ITS ELECTION DAY

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ITS ELECTION DAY
jibjob

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So out of the parties which one do you feel will stop the increasing crime, stop the increase of immigrants both illegal and non-illegal, fix the lack of jobs, fix the crippled economy, reduce the amount non nationals in UK prisons, improve hospitals,schools and the police force, reduce taxes, reduce increasing petrol prices, reduce dole scum, etc?

The main 3 parties are all too politically correct to do anything major to solve those problems. Like i said i dont agree with how the BNP want to go about their policies but i do agree with most.

Withdrawing from the EU is a debateable one for me im unsure on it.

Corporal punishment seems a great idea to me. It will treat these dole scum 14 year old dad's on chav estates work ethics, respect and skills to get them into jobs and off benefits should they leave the army. You cannot deny that the army teaches those things and turns troubled people into better people.

Deporting criminal non-nationals or immigrants should be the norm as why should we pay our hard earned money to look after a peadophile or rapist that has come from another country? What if an immigrant raped a sister/niece/cousin? You would want them to be deported not sat in prison living the high life on your money.

Like i say they though i do not agree with ALL of their policies but i do on the majority compared to the other parties.

Its all personal opinion though. You see my vote as sending us back to the middle ages i see a vote for the main 3 as wasted and conformist as none of their policies will happen and we will still be in the shit in 4 years time.
Nath

6th May 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/elections/spotlight-post/post/spotlight/6/predicted-election-result-times.html

6am for me, fuck staying awake til then
Marc

6th May 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4am
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe
Marc

6th May 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3am
LukeS

6th May 10 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edd

6th May 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the misfortune of having tommy sheridan standing in my constituency and pretty much no other bugger worth voting for

decided that the lib dems where the worst of a bad bunch
jibjob

6th May 10 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.30 am
Edd

6th May 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Anyting but a tory or labour vote is a wasted vote tbh.

not exactly wasted but i agree with the sentiment, my ward is never going to sway from davidson the guys been the mp for nearly 20 years

but the lib dems have a ground swell that they havent ever had and i think they are going to poll very well
AndyKent

6th May 10 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
Stuff and that.....

I'm not going to reply to everything as there's too much to cover and I can't be bothered, but a few things.....

I can guarantee to you that the defecit will not exist at anything like the current level within four years whatever government gets in. Taxes will likely go up and spending slashed to get the books in order. The banks will go back into private hands and billions will go back into the economy. If you think only a party like the BNP can do that you're massively wrong.

Most of the other things you mentioned are opinion not fact based and I could justturn round most of your questions meaning we don't get anywhere. For example you said what if family was attacked by an immigrant, of course i'd be pissed, but you can't live your life like that. I'd be equally pissed if a 'native' did the same. Put the other way round, why is letting a convicted criminal go free back to their country if origin a better solution? What if they do the same to someone elses family back there?
And of course you have completely and utterly forgotten about the massive economic benefit immigration brings. Ok, maybe the balance at the moment is wrong, but a blanket 'send them back' policy is just pathetic.

I'm not sure where you've brought up the army from in relation to corporal punishment. Corporal punishment is the physical punishment of people for petty things (stealing from a supermarket etc.). To me that's barbaric, full stop. The army is completely irrelevant to this point.

Basically whilst on the surface what they suggest seems feasable, almost everything is impossible, immoral or plain stupid. A thin veil of sense covering a party of facism. The policies they've made up might not be racist in themselves, the party itself is just that.
John

6th May 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone who thinks corporal punishment is related to the army probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Marc

6th May 10 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or use the internet.
John

6th May 10 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had to refrain from putting be allowed to go out of the house unsupervised.
jibjob

6th May 10 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry its been a long stressful day No offence is meant by anything i have said and i have got confused with something another party put forward and didnt read what was written. Sorry again for what is now a stupid comment
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just back from driving the ballot boxes, fuck me that was shady lucky to be alive
Hammer

6th May 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you take them in the souped up Puma mate?
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Transit van
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

North East Fife will find out at 20am. What about the fucking rest of us?! Shunned by society!?
Hammer

6th May 10 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Transit van

Was there a presiding officer in case you tried to swindle the vote? I'm intruiged.

I can just picture you fishing out votes with a bent clothes hanger.
Steve
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a presiding officer. We had 11 ballot boxes in total to collect from around the parish of tenbury, so expect to be a bnp seat this year.
Ojc

7th May 10 at 06:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're a fucking wonderful man in all honesty.
Fro

7th May 10 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girl on my FB this morning changed her status to "So hus president now?"

Idiot.
Marc

7th May 10 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like Boring Blues are going to clinch this.

I blame the BNP voters
Fro

7th May 10 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc, it is highly unlikely that they will due to the way our voting system is. Unless they get 326 seats or more, then its down to GB to decide what he wants to do.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ITS ELECTION DAY 22 database queries in 0.0123711 seconds