corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF happened...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WTF happened...
Joe

User status: Offline
17th Jul 10 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Henley's should never be called fashion.
ed

17th Jul 10 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all the same too. Could they only afford to pay their designer to do one graphic?
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Jul 10 at 11:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think I own one item of well known clothing, expensive clothing that is. I dont see the point, if I like something I'll buy it regardless, it doesn't have to have a name to be nice.
ed

17th Jul 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And they manage to fill a whole shop with that crap, hoodies and tshirts all with the same thing printed on it. It makes no sense
mattk

17th Jul 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think trainers are designed with white males in mind any more, they are all mad negro shit, which is why I only buy Classics

I never really buy branded clothes, I do have 9 Fred Perry polos that I use for going on the piss in
oceansoul

17th Jul 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
I wear wtf i want. Refuse to give in to "fashion" or "brands". All the stuff posted on the first page looks shite.

Saying that i havent bought any clothes in ages. Last thing i bought was
http://josebalron.com/images/wardrobe/pants/tripp_redstitch_twitch_pants.jpg

You refuse to give into popular or current fashions, but looking at those trousers, you follow the same style as every other alternative type person. I'd honestly bet a tenner on you owning a pair of new Rock boots and good few band t-shirts. Everyone follows a style and fashion of some sort, intentionally or not.

Yes i do wear New Rocks, but not because everyone else does. Same with Band tops etc. Wear em because i like said bands. I dont look in fashion mags etc and see what this seasons "in thing" is, then go out and dress like it.
Jay

17th Jul 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by ed
Probably gone to the wrong shop...

exactly. I go shopping fairly often and see lots of stuff that isn't all skinny shite.

And WTF are you on about that's the last nice t-shirt....it's fucking horrendous.

Exactly this ha
SR91

17th Jul 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking huuuuuge jeans

John

17th Jul 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Everyone follows a style and fashion of some sort, intentionally or not.

Honest to God, unless you can call George, Primark and whatever is in the sale 'fashion' then I don't follow a trend

Hammer will verify that the only trend I follow is le Tramp.
Dave86

17th Jul 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went for a bit of 'clobber' shopping last night, and a few shops i would normally buy clothes from have changed alot, topman especially! skinny jeans galore, not my style, but there are still plenty of places that suits my needs

i also agree with Joe, Henleys clothes are horrendous

[Edited on 17-07-2010 by Dave86]
saj_123

17th Jul 10 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate looks like he just came out of Topman all the time.
Ben G

17th Jul 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I wear wtf i want. Refuse to give in to "fashion" or "brands". All the stuff posted on the first page looks shite.

good god, my eyes
cjohnson

17th Jul 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Probably gone to the wrong shop...
wilson_sri

17th Jul 10 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI_BURNLEY
quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
Henleys is very chav IMO
However i am not a fan of the skinny jean look either, whats wrong with a decent pair a jeans and a polo am i getting old? lol

Henleys is a proper northern brand, I always see crowds of it when theres northerners about. Very popular.

i would still class it as chavvy

Henleys is ultimate chav!
LeeM

17th Jul 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a henleys t shirt that i thought was quite nice when i bought it ages ago. was tagged in a photo on facebook the morning after i first wore it in town.
not worn it since
Cavey

17th Jul 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my brother a Henleys t-shirt this morning, because I constantly call him a little chav bastard
dannymccann

17th Jul 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just raided the Next sale today, some right bargains

Jeans - £12 / Polo - £10 / Work trousers (comfy as fcuk) £15 / work shirt-in-jumper combo - £15 / Belt £8 /

Walked into TopMan and came out with a work shirt for £5 too

Thats me sorted for the next year
Shell
Premium Member

18th Jul 10 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

http://josebalron.com/images/wardrobe/pants/tripp_redstitch_twitch_pants.jpg

You refuse to give into popular or current fashions, but looking at those trousers, you follow the same style as every other alternative type person. I'd honestly bet a tenner on you owning a pair of new Rock boots and good few band t-shirts. Everyone follows a style and fashion of some sort, intentionally or not.

Yes i do wear New Rocks, but not because everyone else does. Same with Band tops etc. Wear em because i like said bands. I dont look in fashion mags etc and see what this seasons "in thing" is, then go out and dress like it.

I'm not saying you do it to be like the "cool kids" or that you do it intentionally. I'm also not debating you do it because you like the clothes. What I'm saying is, EVERYONE follows a style of some sort, wether they set out to do it on purpose or not. Unless you make your own clothes, or have them designed specifically for you(Even then, you are following the style of that designer) then you follow a style of some sort. That might be the "I don't give a fuck" style or whatever. That's what fashion and clothing is. You'd be kidding yourself to think you are diffeent or unique simply because you don't physically try to look like that. You look lik every other non-conformist that thinks they are different and cannot be labelled because they don't follow what is in magazines. Even the people who do dress like the magazines...Did you ever think it's because like you, they liked the clothes? Not because everyone else wore it?
lostboy
Banned

18th Jul 10 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe

This (although along with G STAR RAW etc)

/Thread.
jibjob

18th Jul 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At some of the replies in this thread

Dont get me wrong its not like i walk round in just Henleys, Fred Perry and all that lot all the time but i do have a couple of Henleys shirts and pairs of jeans. I reckon its what else you wear with them that makes them look chavvy or not. I dont wear the Henleys shirt with trackies and a baseball cap so i wouldnt really call it chav. I just prefer plain and simple t-shirts that are mainly one colour and the same style.

I wear a lot of different makes and styles of clothing so i cant really class myself as chav or emo or goth or anything like that i just wear what i want. My recent style whilst its been nice weather has been a white long sleeve t-shirt with a button up v neck and a pair of light camo shorts. Its hard to explain to it cant be classed as any sort of style.

Some of the more helpful replies seem to have been about shopping online but that still doesnt solve the problem of high street shopping

Primark used to be good and it still has a couple of good things but even thats gone to daft t-shirts and skinny jeans now! The only other place i like shopping is called Republic but its massively overpriced.

And just for the record i dont own a lot of Henleys, i own no g-star and most of the stuff i wear isnt branded.
Matt H

18th Jul 10 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe

Or 'good'.

Anything with huge print looks shite. Be it henleys, goigoi or them fucking god awful 'sex drugs & sausage rolls' efforts

It's really not hard to buy nice normal clothing. Next, river island, debanhams all cater for that market. If you didn't go in these shops then you only have yourself to blame
ssj_kakarot

18th Jul 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what style does my pedobear t shirt fit into :-/
jibjob

18th Jul 10 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went in every clothes shop in the local shopping centre from Debenhams to Sports World to Primark to Topman. There just seems very little i like. Its not because im fussy its just i found a type and style of clothing i like and now it doesnt seem to be anywhere anymore. Its like trainers, everywhere just sells pumps or gash Airmax's in a million different colours.
ssj_kakarot

18th Jul 10 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
I went in every clothes shop in the local shopping centre from Debenhams to Sports World to Primark to Topman. There just seems very little i like. Its not because im fussy its just i found a type and style of clothing i like and now it doesnt seem to be anywhere anymore. Its like trainers, everywhere just sells pumps or gash Airmax's in a million different colours.

primark sell loads of styles i know for a fact this have t shirts of just plain block colours, you cant have looked very hard, the number of shops kicking about and the different styles it isnt hard to find at least a few things that you rate as decent.
JonnyJ

18th Jul 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or just shop online, I'd imagine ASOS would have something you like!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF happened... 22 database queries in 0.0168068 seconds