corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The last time you cried?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The last time you cried?
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 10 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gets terrible pains in his Ileum
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 10 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just googled it and read a bit about crohns disease, which is probably similar if not the same as he has.... sounds nasty
chrisd1983

22nd Jul 10 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On June 12th the day before on our wedding anniversary, my wife told me it was over didnt love me anymore etc. To top it all on June 13th I found out she was seeing someone else! So I fucked her cousin 2 weeks ago!
adiohead

22nd Jul 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

revenge pics of wife and cousin needed to fully understand.
jr

22nd Jul 10 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
About an hour ago, my granddad just passed away

sorry to hear that mate
jr

22nd Jul 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
When I think about how much this disease is effecting my life and how without Rach I doubt I would be able to get through the bad days.

thats quite sad mate only thing that makes it worse is having steve as your best mate
Root

22nd Jul 10 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this whole thread is sad

people need to realise that men cry and it's ok to cry, we're not robots.
chrisd1983

22nd Jul 10 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of the wife I shall sort out but pics of the cousin....erm its probably for the best I don't, its way too early in the day!

The wife told me she loves her new fella already! I think she has lost the plot!
Root

22nd Jul 10 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisd1983
Pics of the wife I shall sort out but pics of the cousin....erm its probably for the best I don't, its way too early in the day!

The wife told me she loves her new fella already! I think she has lost the plot!

sorry to hear about that sad story..
just be positive, onwards and upwards, find somebody else, but take your time to find the right girl
adiohead

22nd Jul 10 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women are crazy. Let her ruin her life, don't let it ruin yours.

Use this time to have fun
chrisd1983

22nd Jul 10 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by chrisd1983

sorry to hear about that sad story..
just be positive, onwards and upwards, find somebody else, but take your time to find the right girl

Thanks mate, I'm just getting on with it, only been living down here for 3 months but I plan to stay for my little girl!
Ojc

22nd Jul 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crohns disease, my ileum is inflammed and narrowed which causes extreme pain, sickness, lack of appetite and a whole host of other things like at the moment I have a serious issue with trapped wind that's making me wretch as I just want to be sick. I've been signed off work since the end of May but this year has been the worst since I was diagnosed in 2007.

I'm scheduled to have an operation on the 5th August to remove the bad part of my bowel as no drugs are having an effect any longer. The op isn't a cure and it could be the case that shortly after the op the disease comes back in a different place so I'm very aprehensive about having it done but I've got to try something as
most days I can't even get out of bed.

[Edited on 22-07-2010 by Ojc]
adiohead

22nd Jul 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Crohns disease, my ileum is inflammed and narrowed which causes extreme pain, sickness, lack of appetite and a whole host of other things like at the moment I have a serious issue with trapped wind that's making me wretch as I just want to be sick. I've been signed off work since the end of May but this year has been the worst since I was diagnosed in 2007.

I'm scheduled to have an operation on the 5th May to remove the bad part of my bowel as no drugs are having an effect any longer. The op isn't a cure and it could be the case that shortly after the op the disease comes back in a different place so I'm very aprehensive about having it done but I've got to try something as

My bro's friend had this operation and it has cured her. There is hope

I still don't know the cause of my problems
MRI showed nothing.

[Edited on 22-07-2010 by adiohead]
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jul 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oliver this is very upsetting i hope you get better
pow
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very upsetting Oliver...

Last time I really cried like a baby was at my Grandads funeral this time last year. Had a little sniff over breaking up with Kirsty on my way back from Dan295's house after I got a phonecall off her Mum basically telling me it was over!
am4nf

22nd Jul 10 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Very upsetting Oliver...

Last time I really cried like a baby was at my Grandads funeral this time last year. Had a little sniff over breaking up with Kirsty on my way back from Dan295's house after I got a phonecall off her Mum basically telling me it was over!

She got her mum to do it

thats low
bubble

22nd Jul 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everytime i watch extreme makeover home edition.
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
everytime i watch extreme makeover home edition.

I'lll admit, I've been close whilst watchin that myself
Matt L

22nd Jul 10 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most recent thing to bring a tear to my eye was toy story 3 tbh its really quite sad at the end.

last time i cried properly was probably last year splitting up with becky.
Toby
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

I'm scheduled to have an operation on the 5th August to remove the bad part of my bowel as no drugs are having an effect any longer. The op isn't a cure and it could be the case that shortly after the op the disease comes back in a different place so I'm very aprehensive about having it done but I've got to try something as

[Edited on 22-07-2010 by Ojc]

Having read what has been said I thought it maybe the case. I got diagnosed with crohns couple of years back when I was 18. That operation will change your life. Fact. Haven't looked back since

Edit: if you need to know anything ask

[Edited on 22-07-2010 by Toby]
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you get the option to eat your ileum once its been removed
pow
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Very upsetting Oliver...

She got her mum to do it

thats low

There's a little more to the story than that
Toby
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
do you get the option to eat your ileum once its been removed

They refused . Fuckers also took my appendix. Having said that once you have seen how fucking bad it looks on camera then may spoil your appetite
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow sad to hear that ojc i hope the op works and sorts you out

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The last time you cried? 22 database queries in 0.0143569 seconds