corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigration System strikes again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immigration System strikes again
Ryan

User status: Offline
16th Dec 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GF-91
quote:
Originally posted by RYAN89
quote:
quote:
My comment above was in reply to his first post

You haven't answered his question

Discriminating BASED on race/colour. I didnt say he should be deported because he is brown (which he is so i dont see the problem, i am white, am i being racist towards myself?)

My post clearly states that my problem is he came here ''seeking asylum'' (load of bollocks) and then killed an innocent girl, we then paid for his upkeep in prison, and legal aid, and probably benefits when he got out. Annnnnd then he is STILL aloud to stay here!! Seriously can you rationalise that?

I would of said the same if he was white, black, brown, pink, yellow; this is not the problem.

You used the fact he was brown against him.That is discrimination based on colour, racism. I'll quote it if you want, you know, the bit which I have already quoted on a previous page.

Oh the bit that i got reported for

And no i didnt, i said that has nothing to do with it, in response to your first post of some bollocks about racists.

I said its to do with the fact he is a criminal asylum seeker who murdered a child and drove off, but now he's allowed to stay.
Sam
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Jews have a disproportionate amount of the worlds wealth, reason enough to be suspicious

You are basing this on what exactly?
Ojc

16th Dec 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What question are you asking me?
Ojc

16th Dec 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I'm an atheist I find it fascinating that otherwise intelligent people believe and devote so much of their time to a bronze-age myth.
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
ALWAYS, Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus FFS how much more proof do you need that they are an evil bunch?

You are aware the bible was probably written in a cave by a bunch of crooks?
Cavey

16th Dec 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and that it was enitrely made up anyway?
Ryan

16th Dec 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Those countries were dragged into civilisation when we discovered them. They were chucking spears when we were on the verge of the combustion engine and fully automatic weapons.

Bingo bango.

Aren't some of the oldest books in the world Arab and wasn't money invented in Babylon?

Yes, but what happened after that? They got themselves wrapped up in religious nonsense rather than expanding their minds.

We and America are just as bad. We have destroyed the middle east because we continue to back one religion with weapons and money at the expense of another. The Usa is using its military to achieve the aims of neocon fundamental born again christians.

Muslim is not the only religion that kills in its name -

We were burning women and drowning them a relatively short period of time ago in the name of christianity ..... we are just as fucked up by religion - its not just the ones practised by brown people that are bad

The only reason we sorted ourself out and got rid of mad religious behaviour over here is because we invested in science, education and has a reletively free media - something the middle east has never had the chance to do because of our involvement over there.

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by Dr Pepper]

ARRRRRRRR your not aloud to say that

Quick GF-91 report, report

Your going down son
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
ALWAYS, Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus FFS how much more proof do you need that they are an evil bunch?

You are aware the bible was probably written in a cave by a bunch of crooks?

Agreed.

The whole thing came about cos Mary fucked some other bloke, got pregnant then reckoned on to Joseph it was the son of god.
Everyone was stupid back then so believed her.

Other religions were clearly thought up as every man and his dog jumped on teh band wagon!
Cavey

16th Dec 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all Josephs fault for being a gullable twat
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
My comment above was in reply to his first post

You haven't answered his question

Discriminating BASED on race/colour. I didnt say he should be deported because he is brown (which he is so i dont see the problem, i am white, am i being racist towards myself?)

My post clearly states that my problem is he came here ''seeking asylum'' (load of bollocks) and then killed an innocent girl, we then paid for his upkeep in prison, and legal aid, and probably benefits when he got out. Annnnnd then he is STILL aloud to stay here!! Seriously can you rationalise that?

I would of said the same if he was white, black, brown, pink, yellow; this is not the problem.

You used the fact he was brown against him.That is discrimination based on colour, racism. I'll quote it if you want, you know, the bit which I have already quoted on a previous page.

Oh the bit that i got reported for

And no i didnt, i said that has nothing to do with it, in response to your first post of some bollocks about racists.

I said its to do with the fact he is a criminal asylum seeker who murdered a child and drove off, but now he's allowed to stay.

quote:

GF-91 you seem like a proper liberal, giving the upper hand to the minorities. The fact he is a smelly brown face has nothing to do with it.

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by RYAN89]

Your comment is racist.
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny though
Ryan

16th Dec 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See 2 posts above, so is DrPeppers in that case
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Those countries were dragged into civilisation when we discovered them. They were chucking spears when we were on the verge of the combustion engine and fully automatic weapons.

Bingo bango.

Aren't some of the oldest books in the world Arab and wasn't money invented in Babylon?

Yes, but what happened after that? They got themselves wrapped up in religious nonsense rather than expanding their minds.

We and America are just as bad. We have destroyed the middle east because we continue to back one religion with weapons and money at the expense of another. The Usa is using its military to achieve the aims of neocon fundamental born again christians.

Muslim is not the only religion that kills in its name -

We were burning women and drowning them a relatively short period of time ago in the name of christianity ..... we are just as fucked up by religion - its not just the ones practised by brown people that are bad

The only reason we sorted ourself out and got rid of mad religious behaviour over here is because we invested in science, education and has a reletively free media - something the middle east has never had the chance to do because of our involvement over there.

ARRRRRRRR your not aloud to say that

Quick GF-91 report, report

Your going down son

Hardly racist, he was more making a point of how everyone does bad things and not just people of the minority.
Ryan

16th Dec 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF

EXACTLY the same thing!
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardly.
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
See 2 posts above, so is DrPeppers in that case

Dont be silly

Context - words mean nothing without it

Ryan

16th Dec 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is exactly the same thing
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your all cunts

[/thread]
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It is exactly the same thing

dont be silly.

1 - I dont like people using the word nigger unless its done for comedic or hip hop reasons
2 - I dont like niggers

are both those statements rascist just because they both have the word nigger in them? - no - of course not, because of context

now stop being silly please

nikkijamie

16th Dec 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

our countries run by tossers
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nikkijamie

agree completely - it has been for a number of centuries - our leaders have not only fucked our country - they have done a good job of fucking africa and the middle east too(and hitler isnt the answer)
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

agree completely - it has been for a number of centuries - our leaders have not only fucked our country - they have done a good job of fucking africa and the middle east too(and hitler isnt the answer)

Obviously, he's dead. Not gonna do a right lot of good now is he!

The counrty would definatly benefit from some of his extreme veiws though. Just not taken to the same extent.
Ojc

16th Dec 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you want a kiss?
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Do you want a kiss?

Me? No thanks.

Not today anyway
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
quote:

Obviously, he's dead. Not gonna do a right lot of good now is he!

The counrty would definatly benefit from some of his extreme veiws though. Just not taken to the same extent.

as you have already said .... which ones exactly would you like to adopt. Im not going to lecture you on jews or anything - im just interested if you actually know what Hitlers ideas were? So far you have told me you want to bring back the one about uniting german speakers - not quite sure what that has to do with us?

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigration System strikes again 22 database queries in 0.0178938 seconds