corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Punto saga - Update: Reply from Fiat

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Punto saga - Update: Reply from Fiat
jr

User status: Offline
27th Jan 11 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
Not a dealer history, but as UK legislation states a warranty can be maintained if serviced outside of the dealer network, I don't see how it should make a difference. That is my argument anyway.

thats block exemtion, using a VAT registerd garage, using genuine parts with proof of doing so
3CorsaMeal

27th Jan 11 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who did the servicing, have you ever checked anything etc?
sand-eel

27th Jan 11 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
They don't build em like they used to

Yeah they used to build them a lot worse
Kurt

27th Jan 11 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the hell did you try italy first

I said fiat uk
deano87

7th Feb 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update.

I wrote to Fiat UK. A 4 page letter airing all my concerns, not only with what has happened to the vehicle, but also the service from Souls of Milton Keynes, the skuttle panel rubber seal going missing, swarf in the head which had just been reskimmed etc.

I got a completely generic reply letter which did not address any of my concerns and only picked up on a few issues. Needless to say they declined any good will gesture. They seem to not be bothered that their marque vehicle was having this work done, plus the courtesy car going kaput, plus a shit service from a registered service centre.

Next stop, Trading Standards to see where I stand with the Mazda garage. Souls claim it could be down to poor servicing. The vehicle, I assume, did not have this problem when 1st bought therefore could theoretically blame Mazda's servicing.

Doubtful though.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Feb 11 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kudos for not giving up, but I think you're screwed.
deano87

7th Feb 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So do I.

I'm still not fucking happy that the Fiat garage took off the rubber seal that runs along the skuttle panel.

Then claim they're prone to falling off.

It's a piece of rubber over 1 metre long that is prone to falling off. If that came off during operation, all hell would break loose under the bonnet.

Fucking idiots.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Punto saga - Update: Reply from Fiat 22 database queries in 0.0058789 seconds