corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people ..........

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How many people ..........
Jake

User status: Offline
9th Jan 11 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

utter shite talking to girls is my reason, when other blokes are out on the pull im in a room with a load of sweaty men
pow
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every girl I 'like' I end straight up in the friend bin because I'm not attractive enough.
RichR
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not about attractiveness Pow; its about making them laugh, having a good conversation and being level headed - I'm not exactly a good looking guy, below average height but I like to talk, I like to dance and I like to have a good time - some lasses are more attracted to that in someone; to a guy they can have a good time with than meerly how attractive they are.

I do think my height has held me back on a couple of occasions though

I don't mean mean too self assured and cocky but standing out from a crowd helps - you need something that gets you noticed whether it be how you dance, what you drink or the fact you're wearing a sombrero in a nightclub (or in my case horrendous white shoes). Its a start point and it works

[Edited on 09-01-2011 by LiVe LeE]
pow
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm vertically challenged like you as well

I'm not being rude but I only seem to attract the heffer girls, which I am just not interested in. I like small girls!
RichR
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

start with heffers - they build your confidence! I have a theroy that women are attracted to lads with other females whether they be thin, fat, tall short, doesn't matter - go with anyone, have no standards for a while. You don't have to sleep with them.

Just don't fall asleep..........

Gary
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
start with heffers - they build your confidence! I have a theroy that women are attracted to lads with other females whether they be thin, fat, tall short, doesn't matter - go with anyone, have no standards for a while. You don't have to sleep with them.

Just don't fall asleep..........

Might as well sleep with them tho tbf
pow
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just don't see the point in shagging someone for no reason at all
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Jan 11 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nor do I, but what Rich says is essentially correct.
JonnyJ

9th Jan 11 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fun?
pow
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But if I'm not attracted to them I can't see the fun!
Gary
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Fun?

Gary
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

If your not getting the girls you'd like then I'd suggest lowering your standards and do what rich said.
JonnyJ

9th Jan 11 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They dont have to be OMG AMAZING GF material to have a bit of fun with. Which is all it would be
RichR
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my new hobby is to sleep with lasses; not sex, literally sleep in their beds; its good fun waking up and having that split second feeling that you don't know where you are and you don't know who you're with.

Whilst I've "slept" with 6 lasses; I;ve shared a bed with probably 15-20 since October. They love it as they think you're not out for what you can get; respect them and then, as since Christmas on the third time sharing the bed; you get raped!!
RichR
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but JiBJob/OnTheBlob is the master at these things!
Warren G

9th Jan 11 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i keep my standards high when sober/ drinking they lower

high standards for girl friends mind!

Warren G

9th Jan 11 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

sex? empty your load etc
Xs

9th Jan 11 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
my new hobby is to sleep with lasses; not sex, literally sleep in their beds; its good fun waking up and having that split second feeling that you don't know where you are and you don't know who you're with.

Whilst I've "slept" with 6 lasses; I;ve shared a bed with probably 15-20 since October. They love it as they think you're not out for what you can get; respect them and then, as since Christmas on the third time sharing the bed; you get raped!!

Are you sure they don't think you're gay? lol
Steve
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 11
RichR
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:

Are you sure they don't think you're gay? lol

I did think this, but apparently not - its working either that or they do think I'm gay and want to convert me - either way I'm happy with the situation and its saving a fortune in Taxis
Xs

9th Jan 11 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
about 11

It's how many, not the age of the girl you're sleeping with...
FAZ
Premium Member

9th Jan 11 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u stud rich
AlunJ

10th Jan 11 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Whats wrong with that?

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Interested in the reasons though.

Relationships? Morals? Just really ugly?

I wouldn't say I was ugly but until recently I had f**k all confidence in myself so never had much luck with women, also I have quite high standards I think, although there's been opportunities of getting my end away I don't think I could if I didn't have some kind of attraction hence only the 1.
Graham88

10th Jan 11 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alot of people saying about only sleeping with 1 or 2 people compared to their 25 or whatever as if they haven't had much sex, but you could have just slept with your 25 people once, and think how many times you sleep with a girl when you're in a relationship? I haven't slept with just 1 or 2 people either before some cocky shit comes in and comments

[Edited on 10-01-2011 by Graham88]
Lawrah
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 01:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 24 and ive slept with 10 people. I think..

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people .......... 22 database queries in 0.0178571 seconds