corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tailgating

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tailgating
SR91

User status: Offline
19th Jan 11 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kav
i hate it always middle aged men who think the own the road or van drivers so i just have a play and wind them up

Or black cab drivers in Blackpool
luciaadr

19th Jan 11 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
When my boost hose kept popping off on my Fabia vRS a M3 convertible bombed it up behind me but I couldn't do much more than 30mph (it was a 30mph zone luckily). He was literally so close that I couldn't see his headlights and half of his bonnet and after a while got a bit bored of it so planted my foot to absolutely cover him in black smoke. I can't even begin to explain how bad it was, I couldn't see out of any mirror and when I finally let off the throttle enough for the smoke to clear slowly but surely I could see him again and he was a good 50 metres behind me by this point.

No word of a lie when a boost hose is off it's literally as bad as the video below. You can't see fuck all behind you for ages! Just a massive cloud of pitch black smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yofCjd3QHuI

[Edited on 19-01-2011 by xa0s]

F Did he have the roof down and choke on your smokescreen?
stubs

19th Jan 11 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
I get it in the van, because its really really really really really slow, and on the M602 at 5pm you HAVE to be in the outside lane to avoid the traffic joining the M60 for about 2 miles

I give as much as I get though im afraid

I fuckin hate the M602... it's all the wankers that try to jump the queue for the M60
adiohead

19th Jan 11 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get it all the time.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tailgating 22 database queries in 0.0094631 seconds