corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England v Ghana

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author England v Ghana
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Mar 11 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS they didnt beat englands b team
mwg

30th Mar 11 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only saw the last 35 minutes. Seemed good for a friendly. Gyan's goal was nice.

Ghana were celebrating like they had won the World Cup at the end
Steve
Premium Member

30th Mar 11 at 08:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first half was the best, england looked really good
Fro

30th Mar 11 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Know a few people that were at the Ghana end, said it was the best atmosphere theyve ever experienced ast a game.
Tom

30th Mar 11 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ the newcastle and manure WUM's. Carroll did what he was on the pitch to do, he's still coming back from an injury and admiteddly isn't the sharpest he's ever been but that 60 minutes will do him no harm at all!
Ben D

30th Mar 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom, I am not saying it because i am a United fan but seriously you have to admit every touch that donkey made last night bar his shot when he scored was terrible.

He looked dreadful and I a honestly not just saying that, defoe didn't look much better when he came on either.
Tom

30th Mar 11 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Tom, I am not saying it because i am a United fan but seriously you have to admit every touch that donkey made last night bar his shot when he scored was terrible.

He looked dreadful and I a honestly not just saying that, defoe didn't look much better when he came on either.

His control was a bit ropey on two ocassions I can recall. I was watching the game specifically to see him play, he did ok dropping deep to hold up and try to link up play which he did successfully on a couple of ocassions. You can see he's not sharp, he wasn't able to match their defenders for pace a couple of times, not saying he's normally lightning quick because h's not but he's quicker than that normally. His goal was his only clear chance, which was tee'd up nicely by Downing but he still had work to do. I'm genuinely quite pleased with that performance all things considered.

P.S. I thought Young and Cahill in particular were awesome last night (and Gyan for Ghana too).

[Edited on 30-03-2011 by Tom]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England v Ghana 23 database queries in 0.0186591 seconds