corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » New house

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New house
John

User status: Offline
5th Jun 12 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wood is all proper wood aye, nearly killed myself trying to get some of it up the stairs.

Colour was a bit random tbh, we weren't looking at anything like that, went to B&Q to pick, seen that on one of the example pics and went for it.

Changes a lot depending on whether it's sunny or not, was burning my eyes painting it that really nice week a couple of weeks ago.
John

26th Aug 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided when I was off on holiday a few weeks ago I'd do the bathroom. What happened was I ripped the shower and some tiles out and it's taken me weeks to have a working shower again.

Finally had a shower there and it's amazing after having to sit in a bath for weeks.

Apart from the fact it was disgusting inside, the shower was the smallest known to man, 670x670 I think. The hot water cylinder was no longer in the cupboard beside it so perfect to extend into.

I had loads of help from my dad, ie he done most of it, I did try and do more of it myself than I normally do, I done all the ripping out and bits in between, up to doing all the tiles, turned out not too bad for my first attempt at tiling.

Can get the rest ripped out to be plastered now.

pow
Premium Member

26th Aug 12 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one
N16K

26th Aug 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shower looks good.
MarkM

27th Aug 12 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like those shower heads. What's the water pressure like?
John

27th Aug 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not massive pressure coming out of it, it's a really good flow but it's not like the ones that hurt your back.

The boiler certainly doesn't have to work at full pelt to power it anyway. The one at the top is brilliant though, I love a shower like that.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Feb 13 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ttt
John

27th Feb 13 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bathroom is still an ongoing project. Should have it finished Spanish though, nearing the end.
John

9th May 13 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just for you Steve,

Got bored doing the bathroom and bought a new house instead, ended up like this.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll