corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England friendlies - Sponsored by racist Steve Williams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author England friendlies - Sponsored by racist Steve Williams
Tom

User status: Offline
13th Nov 11 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Spain never do well in friendlies.

Typical Man United fan response again.

The very rarely ever get beat.

They've been done 3 or 4 times lately. They (del bosque) needs to unleash the full force of the attack, no needd for biscuits and xabi together against most teams, they retain the ball well without them both as referenced by the way they played when they only had xabi on during the late stages of the game.

Haven't read the papers yet, but I can imagine what they say, jumped up bellends need to calm down.
Tom

13th Nov 11 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Has noone got anything to say? we beat the world champions and everyone is silent

F*ck of Steve, you haven't got a clue, you are exactly the type of muppet who'll be putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with rediculous notions of how england are gonna rule the world. Do you have a st georges flag popping out of your drivers side window today? Mug
Steve
Premium Member

13th Nov 11 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anger
LeeM

13th Nov 11 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad i bet on england
Marc

13th Nov 11 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Has noone got anything to say? we beat the world champions and everyone is silent

F*ck of Steve, you haven't got a clue, you are exactly the type of muppet who'll be putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with rediculous notions of how england are gonna rule the world. Do you have a st georges flag popping out of your drivers side window today? Mug

Steve and Dr Pepper should run the England supportors club.
Ojc

13th Nov 11 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
Steve
Premium Member

13th Nov 11 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with this

quote:
Because Spain can string a load of passes together in midfield and keep possession of 5 full mins and do nothing else, everyone thinks it's 'the way the game should be played"!

It's boring. And they've been found out now. It was fun whilst it lasted, of course.
They won the euros. Sneaked a load of 1-0 wins to win the worst world cup in history. Part of their game is going down easily but I think the refs have wised up now as well. Having said that Busquets and Villa did make me chuckle last night.
And how Ramos and Fabregas didn't get straight reds I do not know!

Let them have 60-odd percent possession. What's the point if you can't score a goal. 20 shots, only 2 on target.
It's like boasting about winning the lottery but not spending a penny.
Or having the best looking girl friend but never touching her!

Once again England setting the standards. Showing the world how to keep a clean sheet and beat the so called 'best ever'. That's why England are considered a 'top' side.

I just hope now that all the brainwashed sky watching public realise that Spainish football is not all THAT afterall.
Sky has everyone drooling over all things Spanish.
JonnyJ

13th Nov 11 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posted by hammer I reckon
MoesTavern

13th Nov 11 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
agree with this

quote:
Because Spain can string a load of passes together in midfield and keep possession of 5 full mins and do nothing else, everyone thinks it's 'the way the game should be played"!

It's boring. And they've been found out now. It was fun whilst it lasted, of course.
They won the euros. Sneaked a load of 1-0 wins to win the worst world cup in history. Part of their game is going down easily but I think the refs have wised up now as well. Having said that Busquets and Villa did make me chuckle last night.
And how Ramos and Fabregas didn't get straight reds I do not know!

Let them have 60-odd percent possession. What's the point if you can't score a goal. 20 shots, only 2 on target.
It's like boasting about winning the lottery but not spending a penny.
Or having the best looking girl friend but never touching her!

Once again England setting the standards. Showing the world how to keep a clean sheet and beat the so called 'best ever'. That's why England are considered a 'top' side.

I just hope now that all the brainwashed sky watching public realise that Spainish football is not all THAT afterall.
Sky has everyone drooling over all things Spanish.

Ojc

14th Nov 11 at 05:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bolloxs I'm afraid, Barcelona make Man Utd look ordinary, now I don't know if that's just because of Messi or what.
gavin18787
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Bolloxs I'm afraid, Barcelona make Man Utd look ordinary, now I don't know if that's just because of Messi or what.

Should be good

I enjoyed the spain game. Had some good old banter with the spanish fans sitting by us

Some typical low life england fans there as well though

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Ben G

14th Nov 11 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

barcelona and spain are different teams mate, incase you didn't know.

same with manchester united.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SCHWEDEN
Robbo

14th Nov 11 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only saw the second half but for the 20 mins after the goal we played really well, last 10-15 mins was all Spain but as I udnerstand it, the first half wa ssimilar in which case, a nice deserved win against world class opposition, which is always nice. Typical too, seen as how I didn't go for once The above quote by Steve is laughable though, had Spain been more clinical it could have been a nasty scoreline but good for morale and good to get some new blood in. Lookign forward to seeing Sturridge tomorrow night (which i am going to and almost certainly will result in a defeta by our bogey team )
Robbo

14th Nov 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Should be good

I enjoyed the spain game. Had some good old banter with the spanish fans sitting by us

Some typical low life england fans there as well though
There was a hilarious group of them going through Central stopping at all the landmarks and taking them over with some oles was good to see
Steve
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 12:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
I only saw the second half but for the 20 mins after the goal we played really well, last 10-15 mins was all Spain but as I udnerstand it, the first half wa ssimilar in which case, a nice deserved win against world class opposition, which is always nice. Typical too, seen as how I didn't go for once The above quote by Steve is laughable though, had Spain been more clinical it could have been a nasty scoreline but good for morale and good to get some new blood in. Lookign forward to seeing Sturridge tomorrow night (which i am going to and almost certainly will result in a defeta by our bogey team )

not really, and also not really laughable when you didnt even watch the game to witness what was going on

spain for the majority of the game couldnt play in or around our box, they started getting a bit frustrated and shooting from outside the box, hence where the 20 or so total shots stat comes from.

They really didnt have many actual scoring chances wether they were being clinical or not.

good game plan by capello imo
Robbo

14th Nov 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, it's laughable
Steve
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok m8 at least you arent fully on the hating bandwagon which is something
Cavey

14th Nov 11 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate this but Steve is right, Spain were a poor man's Barcelona. Good at keeping possession but only created 1 clear chance which Villa missed and a half chance that Fabregas should of done better with.

We created nothing in fairness but that was the game plan and it worked well.

[Edited on 14-11-2011 by Cavey]
Cavey

15th Nov 11 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do managers hate Adam Johnson? Thought he'd get a start tonight.

Also Sturridge not starting, but will be involved at some point. Could of been worse I guess, but would of liked him to start.

"just" 50,000 fans at Wembley. I bet that is still the highest in Europe tonight

We've not beaten sweden in 43yrs! 8 draws, 4 losses
Steve
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep will be interesting
Nath

15th Nov 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yep will be interesting

no
Steve
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be for me
Steve
Premium Member

15th Nov 11 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got a squad line up yet?
mwg

15th Nov 11 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

STFU

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England friendlies - Sponsored by racist Steve Williams 24 database queries in 0.0210969 seconds