corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Winning the Lottery

Poll: Winning the Lottery
Yes 3 (7.14%)
No 39 (92.86%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Winning the Lottery
SetH

User status: Offline
15th Aug 12 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Pay £300 a month

???
Ben G

15th Aug 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Ok so everytime the fishing tackle seller off loads a few KG of product and lets say for arguements sake he gets 20k cash per transaction. Are you trying to say he walks into his local branch of barclays and pays it in no questions asked? Again for arugements sake lets say he does this 10 times over the space of a year. He then swans around paying for 30k motors with his debit card

as long as it's legit money (someone said earlier that the bank will check and inform the tax man if suspicious) then yes, i don't see why not.

a lot of older people have life savings in their bank accounts.
Toby
Premium Member

15th Aug 12 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not living up to the stereotypical Essex gangster mate. There are people in the world that pay/invest a lot of money in money laundering, they generally don't drop down their local natwest and cash it in.
sxibeast

15th Aug 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
yes i would go public and then all the begging letters i got i would use as kindle for my big fire in its marble surrounding in my house.

I would ask people to write to me with how much they want and what they would do with it.

So if someone wanted £10k so take their family to disney land, I would use the money to take myself to disney land. I would then send them pictures of me enjoying the holiday they wanted me to fund and a letter thanking them for the inspiration.

brilliant, sure that's on a film too!

The new Italian Job (the bloke who pinches all the gold steals the ideas of his former robber pals)!
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

15th Aug 12 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd carry bags full of money and just beat random people with them and then leave the bag behind
Nath

15th Aug 12 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fyE6N4JQt0
noshua

15th Aug 12 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Ok so everytime the fishing tackle seller off loads a few KG of product and lets say for arguements sake he gets 20k cash per transaction. Are you trying to say he walks into his local branch of barclays and pays it in no questions asked? Again for arugements sake lets say he does this 10 times over the space of a year. He then swans around paying for 30k motors with his debit card

as long as it's legit money (someone said earlier that the bank will check and inform the tax man if suspicious) then yes, i don't see why not.

a lot of older people have life savings in their bank accounts.

Lad around here does completely the opposite of that and hides the majority of it in his bedroom, he hid a few grand in his computer case

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Winning the Lottery 24 database queries in 0.0113740 seconds