corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How can i change my engine on v5?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How can i change my engine on v5?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
24th Mar 13 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Show me the Subaru thread in which you posted that you'd be underinsuring a modified car and let me read how sound they all are, because that sounds like bollocks.

Also the house thing was a misunderstanding, I asked you how you planned to pay off the accident and you said you had two houses.
GB123
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Mar 13 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why have you joined 3 subaru forums when you ride a moped?
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adrian Flux insure 19 year olds. I insured my XE last year at 19 and the year before at 18.

"They won't insure me" is really a "I can't afford the insurace" by the sounds of it.

If you don't want to get flamed on the forum then maybe think about what you are typing before posting.

I don't know many people on here or on any other forums that would be on your side from what you have said.

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Steve
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LHT C20XE
Oh yeah cos im 19 n own twh houses, n like im gonna put my numbeplate on a group full of perverted weirdos, i got told this forum was good n its just full of 1st class cunts.. Im signed up to 3 subaru forums and every single person on them are sound i think theres about 3 decent people on this :L n hahaa come to my house? Thats really strange are you all peadophiles on here.. Bunch of middlaged depressed men who live on there own n have nothing better to do :L n my nrg runs around 20 bhp and weighs next to nothing.. If none of you belive me about my ped come see it for yourself? Everyone laughs about it till they see it move n exactly andrew i agree insuring it as a 1.2 is stuapid im not gonna lie but i may come across as a chav etc like someone said i fit the stereotype.. Well i dont drink smoke or do drugs never have n never will.. All my attention is on is cars, ever since i was young all ive cared about is cars so you can all think what you like, say your gonna come down or what ever i can garuntee none of you will so grow the fuck up n take a look at yourself and have a think how much of a cock you sound before you think your big over the internet bye

lol wut?
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never said that theyd agree with it? i said its not full of cunts, you ask a question and they will answer the question, end of and because i also have a subaru? fucking idiot.. n allmost there thats the closest anyones got to actually answering my questions if it was just the top line would of been perfect.. n as for the rest yes i can afford the insurance, i just cant get insured ill will give adrian flux a call and see what they say n i did think, that was the question i wanted to ask, i got told people on this forum would help me.. as i can garuntee many people on here drive there care without stuff on insurance but no.. you all make a big deal cos you have fuck all elese to do, you have no friends and no social lifes n your all driving corsas at like 40 hahaa losers..
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
24th Mar 13 at 19:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you all make a big deal cos you have fuck all elese to do, you have no friends and no social lifes n your all driving corsas at like 40 hahaa losers..

OMFG how did you know
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you not read steve? n well you make it kind of obvious
Steve
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can read English yes, that on the other hand, was not.

Google translate didn't offer much help either
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not english isit not? id go back to school fella
GB123
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
and because i also have a subaru?

Iz it rapid blud?
Steve
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
id go back to school fella

Irony.
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its nothing compared to a corsa..
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So...... You own a 120mph ped that does 0-60 in 5 seconds. A corsa XE that you can afford the insurance on even though you havnt actually been provided with a estimate let alone a quote. And you have a scooby. Let me guess.... 2005003098200bhp? 0-300mph in less than 1 second? Your doing well for yourself at 19 years old.
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, yeah n yeah n not quite its 300bhp got a 1.4 seat ibiza too :L thats for sale tho
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahaha right ok sound mate. I'm sure you have
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd give Adrian Flux a call for insurance, also Brentacre, HIC and that lot if you haven't already. Admiral Direct line and places like that are less likely to give you a quote.

The answer to your original question is yes you can change the log book back but you would need an engineers report to say the engine in it is what you say it is as the DVLA are keen to get as much money as possible.

Is there no way you can wait until you can get insurance properly or another car that you are able to get insured on?

You're only 19. Plenty of time in the future to get much faster cars for cheaper prices than an XE Corsa

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i upload pictures? ill get a pic of scoob corsa n ped all together n upolad it? not of seat tho its a bag of shit
BenC1985

24th Mar 13 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got an idea. Sell all the scrap scooby poop you own and the ibiza and insure ONE car PROPERLY and dont act a twat on a public forum when people are just trying to make you see sense. Not everyone on here is old infact most are pritty young and ALL manage to get even a quote on a xe'd corsa. If you try harder you will get a quote on your corsa and i bet you cant afford it. Now please wind your neck in and fuck off back to the chavvy subaru sites your on and lick there arses out.
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went on there site and put my number in there ringing me tomorrow n i can get a engineers report but if i cant get insured as 2litre the cars off for sale i just like winding everyone up by saying i was gonna go through with it n ive waited 2 years allready -_- n i want corsa for 2 years then getting rid n putting scoob on road when im 21 hopefully
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
I got an idea. Sell all the scrap scooby poop you own

ive got a better one! NO
LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also how are you on a corsa forum calling subarus chavvy? your messed up
FAZ
Premium Member

24th Mar 13 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im gonna beat you up Lht c20xe
cpcrampton

24th Mar 13 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LHT C20XE

24th Mar 13 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what at?
BenC1985

24th Mar 13 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
also how are you on a corsa forum calling subarus chavvy? your messed up

Its a well known fact that most subaru owners (well round here) are chavs with stupid rally graphics all over it and a flipping exhaust i can fit my head in thinking they are something special. Something tells me your one of "them" people. Lol Just face it, you asked a stupid question on a public forum, you got an answer you wasent happy with so you kicked off. Making no friends on the way. Jog on please and do us all a favour

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How can i change my engine on v5? 23 database queries in 0.0168550 seconds