corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » parking ticket

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author parking ticket
l88fty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Apr 13 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Who gives a shit, pay it to save the hassle and annoying letters if its £30 or whatever it is. If not, leave it and await 30 letter through the post getting redder and redder. Choice is yours really.

Nice car by the way

This is the problem though (Not you in person Whittie ) but if people have this attitude and keeping paying these stupid non-forcable fines, these companies are going to keep getting away with it!!

It's like the company who orperate around Lincoln called UK Car Park Services, there letters they send you have a massive UKCPS logo on the top letterhead and they apreviate their company name in the letter to UKCPS every time they refer to themselves.

UKCPS also stand for United Kingdom Crown Prosicution Service - very, very clever - makes people scared & they pay it!

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
Ben G

User status: Offline
26th Apr 13 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem is this information should be in the papers, on the news etc and it isn't.

Not everyone has access to the internet and not everyone wants the worry of threatening letters/baliffs/court dates.

I got 2 tickets, years back for parking in a multistory without paying. We used to go to the cinema every sunday and parking was free. For some reason we went saturday and I forgot to pay and ended up getting a 75 quid fine. Another time, I had paid but got back 20 minutes late (was having a chinese buffet) and got.the other fine.

As I lived with my.parents at the time, I was worried about people.knocking on the door, so I decided to pay them. If I had known any private parking fine can be ignored then I wouldn't have paid, but the info just wasn't wipespread enough.

I even asked on here and no one was 100% sure.

[Edited on 26-04-2013 by Ben G]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » parking ticket 23 database queries in 0.0098000 seconds