corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paul Walker dead?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paul Walker dead?
Generation

User status: Offline
1st Dec 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you all missing my point here ffs
gav93

1st Dec 13 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems like he kinda followed in the footspeps of the late great james dean here....

such a shame. honestly grew up watching these films , always expect the unexpected I guess RIP
Jambo

1st Dec 13 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
One of the last pics of him apaprently, getting in to the car before the crash.

http://i.imgur.com/rIfui3M.jpg

Spooky picture with hindsight
Ben G

1st Dec 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It all feels like some horrid dream
BeetleGav

1st Dec 13 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
It all feels like some horrid dream

This. Didn't realise how much I idolised him until now.
Seriously shit
Aaron02

1st Dec 13 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One died, the other got put away for being a fiddler. Bit of a difference
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Dec 13 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this has come to a shock because of how much of a impression the franchise had on me when I was a late teen.

Yes, Fast and Furious is a cheesy franchise.. but its a hugely successful one. Paul Walker did have some bad lines and his acting was a bit suspect.. however, I was sadden by his death today

Who would have thought that this tatty orange supra would be so iconic :thumb:

[Edited on 01-12-2013 by Gavin]

pew pew pew pewwwww
John

1st Dec 13 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saddens me as much as any other guy who dies driving fast enough to completely destroy an expensive supercar, unless it was a family member or a friend, in which case it would be more understandable.
Ben G

1st Dec 13 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was a passenger though. Also, everyone does something silly sometimes. It just so happens this took their lives.

Mind you, there are some proper hard cunts on this forum. I remember when simoncelli died, some on here were utter cunts.
Jambo

1st Dec 13 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guy was a cult icon and not the typical Hollywood uber cunt. This is why so many people are affected by it, the franchise was the movie for a generation that I and many others where a part of and was the back drop to many summers and many lines being quoted and good times being had.

Totally cool if you don't get it, but the reaction of everyone on fb/twitter/here shows how many people he inspired or brought enjoyment and entertainment to.

The guy who was driving who everyone said "no one cares about because he isn't famous" didn't do the above, so ipso facto the reaction isn't the same. It doesn't mean people are cunts they are unaware of his contribution. Much like if I where to die no one would give a fuck, so dont understand this negativity and moral high grounding, especially as being picky he's the cunt who crashed it.
Generation

1st Dec 13 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just said the last paragraph to a friend on FB.

Lee_fr200

1st Dec 13 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reports on l4p where Paul was a forum member is that they were driving on that street and a car pulled out on them which led to roger swerving and losing control of the car, it's also said that Paul was unconscious as his friends were trying to undo his seatbelt and drag him out, but firefighters pulled them away, now apparantly the bodies aren't identifiable and the coroner has requested dental records to identify both ppl
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Dec 13 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lee_fr200
it's also said that Paul was unconscious as his friends were trying to undo his seatbelt and drag him out, but firefighters pulled them away,

The video right after the crash shows no one there, just the people who first stopped. The car is already on fire. At that point I would say that both are already dead.

So where are people trying to pull him out and getting stopped?
Graham88

1st Dec 13 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That just sounds like chinese whispers to me Lee. The video thats posted of the car on fire, there's almost no doubt they were already dead and nobody was helping at that point. I don't believe they'd have lasted anymore than 30 seconds in that inferno and that's being generous.

Just seen pictures of Tyrese showing up at the crash site and there's like 10 cameras in his face, pretty disrespectful but I guess thats fame and Hollywood for ya
tom130691
Premium Member

1st Dec 13 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
That just sounds like chinese whispers to me Lee. The video thats posted of the car on fire, there's almost no doubt they were already dead and nobody was helping at that point. I don't believe they'd have lasted anymore than 30 seconds in that inferno and that's being generous.

Just seen pictures of Tyrese showing up at the crash site and there's like 10 cameras in his face, pretty disrespectful but I guess thats fame and Hollywood for ya

Quite a shocking image tbh

I'm still genuinely gutted about this,
Lee_fr200

1st Dec 13 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree, that's just what's been reported on luxury4play and also on the news, apparantly rogers 8yr old son also tried dragging the driver out (his dad)
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Dec 13 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously bullshit as there's no one there but a few people and by then the car is on fire. Has no one else in the fucking world seen that video
Ben G

1st Dec 13 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88

Just saw that pic. He should be able to grieve in private, but theres no chance he'd be able to at the crash site. It'll be mobbed for a good while.

I'm sure the funeral will be a place where they can have some peace and time to grieve.
Lee_fr200

1st Dec 13 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Obviously bullshit as there's no one there but a few people and by then the car is on fire. Has no one else in the fucking world seen that video

yeah seen it and agree theres no one there

kennySRi

2nd Dec 13 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuinely upset about this. Don't remember the last time, if ever, I was affected by a 'famous' persons death without sounding too harsh.

Love f&f and he always seemed a top guy and that is shown by the amount of people it's affected.

Probably way too soon to care about it but I wonder what they'll do for no.7. Part of me hopes they have enough scenes and he dies in the film. Wouldn't feel right making a new actor for his character. I'm sure there's still countless amount of f&f films to be made still with the same crew and story.

[Edited on 02-12-2013 by kennySRi]
Ben J

2nd Dec 13 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lee_fr200
Reports on l4p where Paul was a forum member is that they were driving on that street and a car pulled out on them which led to roger swerving and losing control of the car, it's also said that Paul was unconscious as his friends were trying to undo his seatbelt and drag him out, but firefighters pulled them away, now apparantly the bodies aren't identifiable and the coroner has requested dental records to identify both ppl

Car was an inferno when the first people arrived on scene, so theres no chance anyone could have attempted to pull them out.

[Edited on 02-12-2013 by Ben J]
SVM 286

2nd Dec 13 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
Confirmed on Sky News.

http://news.sky.com/story/1176019/fast-and-the-furious-actor-dies-in-car-crash

Was it the 'NOS' or the gear changes that got him?
SVM 286

2nd Dec 13 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy

One of the few celebrity deaths I actually have any kind of remorse for . I mean that in the least harsh way as possible .

Christ Mister Hardy!!! How many have you killed?!?!?!
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Dec 13 at 07:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM 286

2nd Dec 13 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jay

Footage of the car on fire, http://www.inquisitr.com/1047921/paul-walker-car-crash-video-photos-show-fiery-wreck/

''Drive away, it's gonna blow up!''

What a dick.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paul Walker dead? 23 database queries in 0.0191510 seconds