corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tom Daley - He's homosexual.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tom Daley - He's homosexual.
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 13 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bothered about the guys sexuality or the way he 'come out' BUT... what has pissed me off is the media saying he is 'brave' to do it. What the actual fuck? it's not even slightly brave. Brave are the people who ran into that club in Glasgow at the weekend after the crash to pull people out and carry out injured people. Not much of a sniff in the papers about those people.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
baza31

4th Dec 13 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'd like to think so, but I fear not Jesus, I bet Baza goes out hunting down those damn negros at night too.

I don't have a hatred towards anyone . Am just stating the fact that if you remove all the PC bullshit and what you should and shouldn't say your still left with the fact it's not right . But because everyone has been "educated" to think its normal then it must be.

Whether it's acceptable or not in today's society it doesn't make it right but due to the amount of borderline queers on here it's pointless reiterating it.
SVM 286

4th Dec 13 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Baza hates gays but i bet he gets off on lesbians. Double standards.

But (unless they're the butch ones), they look good Jonny Plus they don't have shit on their cocks

SVM 286

4th Dec 13 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite surprised about the level of pro-homo tolerance in here.

Pretty remarkable for a car forum.

N16K

4th Dec 13 at 03:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could not care less about him, but I seriously doubt he is bi, he should just be honest to what he really is...... gay, but lets be honest he will sell the bi and not gay thing (when caught with same sex partner) until the next olympics are over.

[Edited on 04-12-2013 by N16K]
P1NKY

4th Dec 13 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286

Dave

4th Dec 13 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286

Agreed, CS should be very proud of itself (excluding Baza, obvs)
taylorboosh

4th Dec 13 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think CS should be proud. I think the ones that aren't ok with gay people need to take a look at themselves.

People being gay doesn't effect or bother me one bit. So i don't care, live and let live imo and all that.

Although when with mates i still call them gay/mongs/spackers etc which in itself is wrong so im not sure where i fully stand.
Balling
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A dude being in love with another dude is so fucking strange to me. I have no way at all to relate to that.

It's okay to be weirded out by guys kissing other guys. In fact, it's okay to be weirded out by anything you're not used to or don't understand.

What's wrong is the assumption that other people should seek your accept to live the life they want.

In my book, if nobody is hurt in the process, people can live their life pretty much how they please.

Baza seems to have a bee up his bonnet over the fact that his deviant behaviour is frowned upon by society, while two guys are allowed to be in love without everyone shaming them in to a corner.

Who the fuck complains about an increase in tolerance anyway? I mean come on, how can that in any way be seen as a step backwards?

John

4th Dec 13 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only to a certain point, as with everything else in the world, after the tipping point, it all goes downhill again.
Ste
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For every gay couple there are two more single females (assuming they aren't lesbians)

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Shell
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread has me at a loss
To call it a fashion statement or a trend, baffles me. Wearing what is popular in fashion at that time, that's a statement. To listen to a certain type of music because everyone else is, that's a going with the crowd sort of action. To come out as being something, that to some, is quite controversial and making yourself a target of hatred from ignorant blazing fools (the type masquerading in this thread as somehow enlightened about the wrongs of homosexuality) isn't to follow the crowd. Things aren't becoming more acceptable because people are afraid to speak up and challenge the PC brigade. It's because thankfully we have a good number of people who don't instantly shun something they don't understand. Baza is entitled to his opinion, however, maybe he and the others vilifying an entire population of people need to look a little closer at why it would bother them so much.
John

4th Dec 13 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
Things aren't becoming more acceptable because people are afraid to speak up and challenge the PC brigade. It's because thankfully we have a good number of people who don't instantly shun something they don't understand.

Not commenting on this issue, or any in particular, but this is exactly what's happening.

Majority of people are scared to go against the consensus, leaving only the extremists to speak out, meaning that the people who do speak out on it automatically sound a bit extreme.
Shell
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In some cases John, some extreme cases, perhaps you're right. But in this case, it's fuelled by ignorance and being raised in a time where it's been ingrained that "bum boys" are wrong but lesbians should be celebrated.

In 40 years time, this won't be an issue. People won't have been raised, being told it's wrong. My grandad is still staunchly racist because he grew up in a time where that was the beliefs and values people were fed and that was the norm for his generation. People recoil in horror at racism now because we know that it's wrong to be prejudiced for something people were born as. And I stand by that in 40-50 years, it'll be exactly the same with homosexuality.

And a few times now I've read about "shit in their cock". A lot of men revel in putting their cock up a woman's bum, there's shit up there as well lads! The arguments never make much sense and always boil down to "it's just not right" when faced with any sort of logical argument. The best question I heard asked in this subject was "when did you decide to be straight?".

P.s, I am in no way a person that struggles to go against the consensus but nor do I consider myself an extremist because I speak out.

[Edited on 04-12-2013 by Shell]
Gary
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 10:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't give a fuck either way but no one can say it's in keeping with what nature intended.

You can't compare it to racism. If every person in the world was racist we would still go on but if everyone was gay...
_Allan_

4th Dec 13 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I refuse to believe there is shit in Shells bum. I won't hear of it
P1NKY

4th Dec 13 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only thing I don't understand is how a modern upbringing is wrong in comparison to a classic upbringing
Shell
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every person in the world won't be gay though and I knew the old procreation argument would be the next to arrive Be rest assured there is a tiny insignificant number of gay people compared to straight people and it will never ever become the majority. Nobody is that near sighted to actually believe that, surely?
JonnyJ

4th Dec 13 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1NKY
The only thing I don't understand is how a modern upbringing is wrong in comparison to a classic upbringing

Because people get smarter.

By all means, bring your kids up to believe in god and the devil and that gays are the work of evil and should be stoned to death, but your kids will grow up ignorant and foolish to how the world and nature really work. While your at it, you may as well make them proper thick and tell them the universe was created by "a man" and the earth is flat and we are the centre of the universe.

BTW just out of interest here, if any of the "anti gay" lot have kids that turn out to be homosexual, how would you react? Because no amount of "classic" upbringing will make their sexual orientation any different. They might feel forced to get into a straight relationship purely to please their ignorant parents but they will grow up deeply unhappy and you will have failed them as a parent.

Gay happens in nature, with creatures that aren't educated, or have feelings towards what is socially acceptable or not, nor do they understand whats fashionable. They are gay because thats what their brains tell them to like.
Balling
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I couldn't give a fuck either way but no one can say it's in keeping with what nature intended.
Honestly though, how much of what we do in 2013 is in keeping with what nature intended?

If anything you could argue that homosexuality is natures way of keeping the population down, in which case it's exactly how nature intended it.

3CorsaMeal

4th Dec 13 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon we could ungay him, just need him to login
Gary
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Touche Mr Balling, that is one way to think of it.

If anything I just like to get Shell going tbh
P1NKY

4th Dec 13 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by P1NKY

Because people get smarter.

By all means, bring your kids up to believe in god and the devil and that gays are the work of evil and should be stoned to death, but your kids will grow up ignorant and foolish to how the world and nature really work. While your at it, you may as well make them proper thick and tell them the universe was created by "a man" and the earth is flat and we are the centre of the universe.

BTW just out of interest here, if any of the "anti gay" lot have kids that turn out to be homosexual, how would you react? Because no amount of "classic" upbringing will make their sexual orientation any different. They might feel forced to get into a straight relationship purely to please their ignorant parents but they will grow up deeply unhappy and you will have failed them as a parent.

Gay happens in nature, with creatures that aren't educated, or have feelings towards what is socially acceptable or not, nor do they understand whats fashionable. They are gay because thats what their brains tell them to like.

Not all people of an older generation were brought up as god believers

And as such accepting homosexuality is a sign of intelligence?
Gary
Premium Member

4th Dec 13 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NO its a sign of being less ignorant
JonnyJ

4th Dec 13 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It means you have the ability to realise that not everyone is wired up in exactly the same way and as such some people will be straight and some people wont and you accept that its not their choice, its just how they are and you dont judge them for that, much like you wouldnt irrationally hate an individual because he was born with a gene that makes the pigment of his skin darker than yours.

[Edited on 04-12-2013 by JonnyJ]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tom Daley - He's homosexual. 23 database queries in 0.0138879 seconds