corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cloned Plate

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cloned Plate
Andrew

User status: Offline
6th Jul 15 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
You still stole fuel though, regardless of what year it was.
once a scummy cunt, always a scummy cunt. Parents to blame imho.

Still earn more than you, have my own nice car no finance, own a flat.. and I'm not ginger.

One day you will get some cumuppance for how much you run your mouth to people.

Can't you fuck off to t4 owners club or some bullshit.

One day we will cross paths fat Nic.

[Edited on 02-07-2015 by johnny86]

I generally don't hold things against users on here but you really don't help yourself. A few weeks back you advised you could never buy a house because you couldn't get credit/want debt.

Before you say i'm jelous because you own a flat, i'm not. If you lie, you get caught out - it's quite simple.

l88fty
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oJNAo
bloody hell

It's got to be a sleeper. Even if it was a stripped out Sport, the X16XE engine - I still dont think it would do 127mph!!

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
Dee25790

6th Jul 15 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
quote:
Originally posted by l88fty
quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
It's too easy to order plates from eBay now. You used to have to take your log book and proof of id in to a motor factors from what I can remember (been a while).

I've just ordered pressed plates and all I had to do was click buy it now and put my reg in..

Hope this prick gets nicked lad

What's concerning about those plates is they don't look like eBay specials or made by a "show plates" site. They are correctly spaced, look like they have the name of the garage/dealership that made them and in the bottom rand hand corner looks like the BS numbers.

If so, then the plates were made legally - which requires your V5 and proof of ID to made then!

Yeah you're supposed to get a licence to print plates hence the v5 because people don't want to lose their licence.

However the ones I've ordered off eBay claim to be legit. Got a new rear plate for towing for another car off eBay that arrived legit.

Does seem to be some company name along the bottom of that plate though. might be worth trying to zoom in and clean it up

Nob
oJNAo
Premium Member

6th Jul 15 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by l88fty
quote:
Originally posted by oJNAo
bloody hell

It's got to be a sleeper. Even if it was a stripped out Sport, the X16XE engine - I still dont think it would do 127mph!!

Suppose if it was all shined up and that it would stick out to police, the wheels on it look tiny though! brakes on it wouldn't be big enough to stop it
taylorboosh

7th Jul 15 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like jeds old v6

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cloned Plate 23 database queries in 0.0525191 seconds