corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  39    40    41    42    43    44    45  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
Nath

User status: Offline
15th Jul 13 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I hope he does now. If you thought the RVP rage was bad, the Fabregas rage would be something else!

It'd be mega
mwg

15th Jul 13 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Combined with Arsenal buying Suarez would be the cherry on top. Plus a mental transfer window!
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yayyy our 2 previous captains to you lot and a racist bitey cunt to us
Nath

15th Jul 13 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please happen
mwg

15th Jul 13 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think it'll happen. But you could never have imagined these stories being taken seriously at the start of this thread and now look where we are
Ben J

15th Jul 13 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
If we find out he is available and willign to come, we will just buy him. there is NO chance at all thast he will go to utd its a non story

I actually very much believe this tbh.

Which is why if he did go to United i'd quit football.
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John Cross just said he doesnt believe we should re-sign him due to the shitty way he left :/ I say let bygones be bygones and have done with it (I called him a cunt on twitter when he kissed the badge in his presentation). he also says we should go for fellaini ahead of Ces... which I understand but Cesc will make any team much much better. Whay not Cesc AND Felllaini (or more likely Gonalons given the money)... Puma would probs also pay a fair bit toward Cesc as he is their main brand man
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Ian McGarry &#8207;@garbosj 7m

Fabregas and RVP have same agent. #MUFC unlikely to bid for Cesc if they didn't think there was a chance of signing him. #FCB

Love it if RvP persuaded Cesc to choose United over Arsenal Hopefully Piers Morgan would end his self.

[Edited on 15-07-2013 by Nath]
just confirmed that they dont have the same agent, just a same commercial rights company
Ben J

15th Jul 13 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder if United have offered £25m knowing we have buy back at that price, i.e. not being willing to offer/pay say £30m then have us take him for less?

Basically testing whether we want him, if not then they will pay what's required?
Ben J

15th Jul 13 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
John Cross just said he doesnt believe we should re-sign him due to the shitty way he left :/ I say let bygones be bygones and have done with it (I called him a cunt on twitter when he kissed the badge in his presentation). he also says we should go for fellaini ahead of Ces... which I understand but Cesc will make any team much much better. Whay not Cesc AND Felllaini (or more likely Gonalons given the money)... Puma would probs also pay a fair bit toward Cesc as he is their main brand man

I love Cesc tbh. Even though he got a bit pushy to leave in the end.
mwg

15th Jul 13 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian McGarry in talking shit shocker. Thinks he know it all that fella
Ben J

15th Jul 13 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically the only way he can go to United is if we pass up the opportunity to sign him back. If that happens I would lose faith in AW.
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But even then, they would have to pay a huge amount so that barca make at least some money. The Twitter ITKs have been saying for the past week that ball is in Fabregas' park so to speak. he apparently wants to know if barca are hapopy to sell him, then he will decide. still think he'll give it at leats one more year
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:

I love Cesc tbh. Even though he got a bit pushy to leave in the end.
same, quality quality player and always gave 100%. i dont beleive everything thatw as said near the end either
DC90

15th Jul 13 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Basically the only way he can go to United is if we pass up the opportunity to sign him back. If that happens I would lose faith in AW.

Personally I think Arsenal will pass up the chance to sign him and just be rubbing their hands at the 50 percent sell on clause. Then you arsenal fans can come here after another season of winning nothing to tell us how good you finances are
taylorboosh

15th Jul 13 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Or he turns you down due to wanting medals
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it me or are the peripheral teams sighning damn well this window?

Swansea signed Bony and a few other decent soundign players... Everton signed Deufelou (?) on loan, Norwich signed Fer and van Wolfswinkel (lol) etc etc
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tancredi Palmeri (aka Sky Italia news rell quoter...) says Real now want €40m for Higuain and will offer Higuain + €5m to Liverpool for Suarez :/
Cavey

15th Jul 13 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The little teams are definitely getting their work done under the radar.

Apparently west ham were in for Bony and Delefou, Fer seems highly rated as Everton wanted him last season.

Ashley Westwood has signed a new deal at Villa, they won none of the games he missed last year, so can't argue he deserves it. Good for the lad, former Crewe
Cavey

15th Jul 13 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Tancredi Palmeri (aka Sky Italia news rell quoter...) says Real now want €40m for Higuain and will offer Higuain + €5m to Liverpool for Suarez :/

They should snap their hands off for that deal! Replacement sorted at 5m in the bank
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suspect they'll have difficulties convincing Higuain though...
chrisritch

15th Jul 13 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Suspect they'll have difficulties convincing Higuain though...

Because he clearly has his heart set on Arsenal and is doing everything he can to get the transfer...
mwg

15th Jul 13 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he wont go to Arsenal who are in the CL why would he go to Liverpool
Ben J

15th Jul 13 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because they are the best teeeeem in the wiiiirrrllld mate.

And the famous Anfield atmosphere.

And to play for Brendan Rodgers.

Obviously.
Robbo

15th Jul 13 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
If he wont go to Arsenal who are in the CL why would he go to Liverpool
^^

I literally have no idea whats goign on with that transfer tbh. Really does sound like we have agreement with him (with RMs consent) but that we either cant agree on a fee (cant blame them for holding out for more like €40m than €30m tbf) or else they just want to get someone in before they let him go. very odd behaviour imo, especially considering the way they go about things. that said, they clearly need the money after signing illaremnedifjasksdks for €34m and probns still wondering how they go mugged off for best part of €40m for gail platt

<<  39    40    41    42    43    44    45  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0264249 seconds