corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door

New Poll
  <<  40    41    42    43    44    45    46  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rio Verde More Door
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
30th May 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell me that wing
Can't wait to see this coming together now
Paul W
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You want everything from me don't you Jamie! Cheers though want it done so i can just enjoy it tbh

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Jamie-C

30th May 12 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have all the good bits , the makings for an epic Corsa. I want that Irmscher grille you have too if you still have it some where
Paul W
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha cheers man, that's what i'm hoping. I do actually still have it somewhere, been thinking of selling it as i'm not gonna be using it now. I'll give you a shout if i ever get round to finding it and shit, could work out a deal?

gazza_no7

31st May 12 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice looking 5 door mate interior looks really good!
Paul W
Premium Member

1st Jun 12 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers bud, appreciate it

Paul W
Premium Member

8th Jun 12 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like it'll be no-where near sorted and still looking like a shed at PVS. Bodywork's gone tits up. Can't get through to ray to see if my front struts are ready to be picked up so won't be fully bagged like i hoped. Seems nothing's going to plan just lately.

Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

8th Jun 12 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's still other shows mate

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Paul W
Premium Member

9th Jun 12 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed, plan is to aim for Billing for definite. I've tidied it up as best i can today, still needs a few things doing but i'll do them in the morning. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

nibnob21
Premium Member

10th Jun 12 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a look around your car a couple of times today, couldn't notice this secret interior mod of yours lol, unless I missed something obvious.

MX5 Project Thread
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of them pics Paul, roll on VBOA

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
*CorsaCal*

11th Jun 12 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First time seeing this car yesterday at PVS and i have to say that the interior is mint! Love the air ride Id love to see it fully decked when the fronts are on!
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Had a look around your car a couple of times today, couldn't notice this secret interior mod of yours lol, unless I missed something obvious.

Haha it is a very small thing tbh, but here it is.

Having such a low car means i always get headlights shining through the rear window and reflecting in the rear view, especially from 4x4's and stuff. So i've installed and fully wired up a vectra c auto dimming mirror, it's wired up so that it dims with cars headlights behind me, but also so it clears when the courtesy light comes on and also when reverse gear is engaged, so it pretty much works as it does in a vectra c, even down to the 'mood lighting' LED in the bottom that shines down on the centre console/gear stick. I'm sure most of you know how these work. I've never seen this done in a b before, and it actually works so well for me.

Cheers for posting the pics Dan, lol 4x4 mode/slammed

quote:
Originally posted by *CorsaCal*
First time seeing this car yesterday at PVS and i have to say that the interior is mint! Love the air ride Id love to see it fully decked when the fronts are on!

Cheers Cal, appreciate the love for the interior, i've spent so much effort and time on it it's always good to get positive feedback and comments on my work Hope you enjoyed the guided tour of it lol.

Been in touch with Ray and apparently my front struts still aren't back from being gassed and oiled, fingers crossed sometime this week i'll be able to pick them up, wanna get them on so i can get it all set up with tracking at the ride height and tweaked properly.

Other news, bumpers in primer, waiting paint. Everything's getting done slowly but surely, fingers crossed it'll be ready for billing

DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully Paul,will be good to see this finished,it's been a while ant it? :/

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
nibnob21
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never seen one of those mirrors, didn't even know they existed. Nice little touch. I did see you fiddling around with your rear view mirror at some point showing it to someone and did wonder what you were doing

MX5 Project Thread
Paul W
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It has been a while Dan, seems like aaaages, just wanna get all the bodywork done and matching the interior, fed up of it looking rough, especially since walking around at PVS and seeing everyone elses

Yup, thought it would be a trick little addition nibnob, i have also been looking into retro fitting the rain sensor and auto wipers but i'm not sure if i'll be able to tbh. Just looking for nice little ways to spec it up to sort of modern car mod con standards y'know. You should have come over and had a word dude, would have been good to meet you

nibnob21
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So many people about I hadn't met as it was my first show. Didn't want to pester you seeing as you looked busy with someone else. I'm sure there'll be other times, Trax will be the next show I'm at I reckon

MX5 Project Thread
*CorsaCal*

12th Jun 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer thanks for the guided tour i thought the mirror was a neat touch that i havent seen before. If anyone can get the rain sensitive wipers working you seem to be the man
Paul W
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
So many people about I hadn't met as it was my first show. Didn't want to pester you seeing as you looked busy with someone else. I'm sure there'll be other times, Trax will be the next show I'm at I reckon

Haha, no worries man, i should be at billing and at trax and possibly a few others, just come on over and introduce yourself and get in amongst it lol

quote:
Originally posted by *CorsaCal*
Yer thanks for the guided tour i thought the mirror was a neat touch that i havent seen before. If anyone can get the rain sensitive wipers working you seem to be the man

Lol i wouldn't go that far dude from what i can tell, the vectra C electrics run off canbus, so im not sure how it would work with the corsa set up

pagey

13th Jun 12 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good to see you Paul, love that vectra touch, hurry up and get them airbags on the front, loved how they work and the switches hidden
Paul W
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers dude always good to see you and have a chat . I'm still waiting for them to be sent back to Ray they'll be on soon enough though haha actually can't wait!

Paul W
Premium Member

26th Jun 12 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Generation

26th Jun 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's reason for posting pics saying nothing, because you know people will ask?
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

26th Jun 12 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's up with it mate?

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
dan-sport

26th Jun 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bar behind the wing bent?

<<  40    41    42    43    44    45    46  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door 24 database queries in 0.0302391 seconds