corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2014 Thread

New Poll
  <<  42    43    44    45    46    47    48  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official F1 Season 2014 Thread
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th May 14 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rosberg under investigation?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Cole

24th May 14 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rosberg dirty cheat tbh
Steve
Premium Member

24th May 14 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If there will be any recourse I think it will be to do with him reversing back up
Kyle T
Premium Member

24th May 14 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Merc and NR have just been summoned... I know a few forums that are about to go apeshit either way

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Steve
Premium Member

24th May 14 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oooo
fred7

24th May 14 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see some problems coming within merc! I can see a patton here with hamiltons team mates?
Ben G

24th May 14 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well rosberg is a massive cunt.

Prick ruined the end of qualifying.
Ben G

24th May 14 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rosberg dodgying lewis at the end and celebrating like an absolute moron
Rob_Quads

24th May 14 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Rosberg had just driven to the edge of the escape zone I don't think anyone could say anything. By reversing back onto the course he caused the yellow to be out longer than it needed to be hindering others so I can see him getting something

Just comes down to if he pleads he was just trying to get back to the pits
fred7

24th May 14 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has every rite to do what he did though surely? Hamilton will get more satisfaction by blasting by him tomorrow and winning
Cole

24th May 14 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes been cleared of any wrong doing bastard
Ben G

24th May 14 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fred7
He has every rite to do what he did though surely? Hamilton will get more satisfaction by blasting by him tomorrow and winning

Of course he does, but it ruined Q3.

Here's hoping lewis can do what rosberg couldn't, or rather can't.
Kyle T
Premium Member

24th May 14 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fred7
He has every rite to do what he did though surely?

Every right to do what? Make a mistake or park intentionally during Q3?

Schumi got DSQ in 2006 for deliberately parking, though that was much more "obvious" than Nico today.

Nico could well have just been a genuine mistake today, but Indycar has a rule that says any flags caused in qualifying will invalidate your fastest time. 99% of the time Q3 accidents are accidents, but it doesn't stop the fact that you could influence the whole weekend for an "innocent" party.

I'm not sure about the Indycar rule in F1, sure it would have granted Lewis a pole today - but it would ruin the whole banker-lap -> Banzai strategy used by the top teams in Q3 which I quite like, it encourages balls at the end of Q3 which rewards certain drivers more than others (Lewis and Seb more than chokers like Nico).

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
JonnyJ

25th May 14 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm. Interesting one. I'd like to think Nico just ran out of talent, there's some strange wrestling with the steering wheel before the lock up that's a bit odd. Probably give him the benefit of the doubt, he's shown already this season that when he has to absolutely banzai a lap, he ends up stuffing it up (china) so perhaps this is what happened here.

I suppose the only thing Merc should do in future is send out the guy 'chasing' the lap first. That would eliminate future incidents like this one. Real shame like as we were set up nicely for a quality finish.

Odds on a banzai lunge by Lewis into the first corner taking both of them out and leaving Monaco still with the championship lead intact...?
Steve
Premium Member

25th May 14 at 08:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it was looking unlikely of getting the win I'd do just that, take the cunt out
JonnyJ

25th May 14 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If it was looking unlikely of getting the win I'd do just that, take the cunt out

You'd have to be very coy with it though otherwise you'd find yourself with a 10 place grid penalty for the next race. If I were Lewis and I was 2nd coming out of Saint Devote I'd just sit back, save tyres then when Rosberg gets pulled in for his stop, pull out some quali style laps and hope that the fact the tyres take a few laps to warm up plays into your hands. The undercut won't work here.

And if all else fails then yeah, Perez it down the inside at the chicane and let Nico decide whether he wants an accident or not.
Ben G

25th May 14 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure Mercedes will have called them both in and told them to make sure there are no banzai moves into the 1st corner.

I would love to see it though
Jambo

25th May 14 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it bloody race time yet?
Cole

25th May 14 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No 1hr 14mins to go
kennySRi

25th May 14 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

You'd have to be very coy with it though otherwise you'd find yourself with a 10 place grid penalty for the next race. If I were Lewis and I was 2nd coming out of Saint Devote I'd just sit back, save tyres then when Rosberg gets pulled in for his stop, pull out some quali style laps and hope that the fact the tyres take a few laps to warm up plays into your hands. The undercut won't work here.

And if all else fails then yeah, Perez it down the inside at the chicane and let Nico decide whether he wants an accident or not.

That sounds a good plan but if the pit stops are anything like last race then Lewis will lose seconds. All his stops last time were much slower
Rob_Quads

25th May 14 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you never know, if its flipped today it could be enough to switch them round the other way.
Steve
Premium Member

25th May 14 at 11:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a bad feeling about this
Steve
Premium Member

25th May 14 at 11:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lewis didn't accept his apology
Rick Draper

25th May 14 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to bring the real danger back into F1, the chance every time they get in the car they might die! That, refuelling, huge power engines and none of this tyre changing BS. Really spice it back up.
Aaron

25th May 14 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seb vet lolz

<<  42    43    44    45    46    47    48  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2014 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0237601 seconds