corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just nearly got car jacked

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just nearly got car jacked
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate of mine got his car actually jacked off him and beat up a few weeks back.
He was hanging about an area where local modded cars go, let six blokes on foot over a speed bump infront of him.....they then punched in his glass, beat him up, nicked his car and just left him. Car was found next morning, burnt out with no ice and alloys
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

2nd Sep 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scandalous110884
I am from Luton btw I am also half pakistani and half Italian and really do not feel there should be a generalisation by calling all Pakistani's inbreds etc etc cos its a minority of peeps. I know the majority of the asian community in Luton and admit, alot of em are very violent and aggressive, though there are alot of decent peeps about too. I notice there is alot of racists on these boards that make too many generalisations about ppl they dont even know. Fair enuff, the knobs mentioned in this thread are complete pricks, but to say all pakistani's are inbred, scum etc etc is not right.

were in luton?
J da Silva

2nd Sep 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its right
Red_SXi

2nd Sep 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
i think red sxi's point has been proving in the quoted post eck

I was going to quote it an make a certain word bold
J da Silva

2nd Sep 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beer, late night, and random phone calls were the cause
RS6

3rd Sep 04 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit thats scary!! what a bunch of wankers, very sorry to hear this mate, glad you got away, makes you so hope they crash and burn

[Edited on 03-09-2004 by fastevoboy]
dave17

3rd Sep 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry 2 hear it mate

went to luton today to pick up new alloys, and i gota say, what a shithole me an my mate were so unimpressed by the area, theres chavs walkin the street and pakistanis sittin on street corners lookin 'mean;. couldn wait to get outa there! couldn even find a mcdonalds

wont b goin bk there again, shittest town ever
Scandalous

3rd Sep 04 at 06:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martyn
quote:
Originally posted by scandalous110884
I am from Luton btw I am also half pakistani and half Italian and really do not feel there should be a generalisation by calling all Pakistani's inbreds etc etc cos its a minority of peeps. I know the majority of the asian community in Luton and admit, alot of em are very violent and aggressive, though there are alot of decent peeps about too. I notice there is alot of racists on these boards that make too many generalisations about ppl they dont even know. Fair enuff, the knobs mentioned in this thread are complete pricks, but to say all pakistani's are inbred, scum etc etc is not right.

Live near bottom of farley hill, ashburnham/dallow area

were in luton?
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Sep 04 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cool
Craig W

3rd Sep 04 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I nearly had an incident in Luton ageees ago where 2 greasy haired immigrants were trying to chase me and waving a stanley knife around.
--Dave--
Banned

3rd Sep 04 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
I nearly had an incident in Luton ageees ago where 2 greasy haired immigrants were trying to chase me and waving a stanley knife around.

sorry but
Craig W

3rd Sep 04 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also had another incident with a Veccy one night coming home from Dunstable. I was coming down the M1 and the Veccy was right up my arse and followed me off the motorway and all the way back to my home town. I got on the phone to my dad and arranged an ambush. At one point the Veccy nearly rammed me.
Anyway, with the veccy on my tail i drove into a petrol garage which i know was closed. I'd arranged with my dad to park in the next side street and when he saw me pull in, to follow. When we got in the garage i stopped and my dad stopped behind the Veccy so we'd blocked it in. I charge out of my car with my steering lock in the air about to do the windscreen in and it's a bloody WOMAN driving .
She was a door supervisor and had been having trouble at her club with someone who had a car that looked like mine, and she wanted to confront the person who obviously wasn't me.
Anyway we had a good laugh about it because im a doorman myself but she was crazy doing that when she was alone.
turbodreams

3rd Sep 04 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I also had another incident with a Veccy one night coming home from Dunstable. I was coming down the M1 and the Veccy was right up my arse and followed me off the motorway and all the way back to my home town. I got on the phone to my dad and arranged an ambush. At one point the Veccy nearly rammed me.
Anyway, with the veccy on my tail i drove into a petrol garage which i know was closed. I'd arranged with my dad to park in the next side street and when he saw me pull in, to follow. When we got in the garage i stopped and my dad stopped behind the Veccy so we'd blocked it in. I charge out of my car with my steering lock in the air about to do the windscreen in and it's a bloody WOMAN driving .
She was a door supervisor and had been having trouble at her club with someone who had a car that looked like mine, and she wanted to confront the person who obviously wasn't me.
Anyway we had a good laugh about it because im a doorman myself but she was crazy doing that when she was alone.

SetH

3rd Sep 04 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn right, fcukign crazy, i hope you bent her over the bonnet and punished her.
Bling Bling Pimp

3rd Sep 04 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
ROFL

sorry bling bling pimp pimp rood boy wannabe gangsta fella

u think ure funni and yet your no better than them pricks jacking people by coming out with racist remarks id say ure more inbred......
Sinth

3rd Sep 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ indeed
J da Silva

3rd Sep 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

similiar to a post i made not long back, as someone was on about getting followed.
i was a passenger in a mates car, he just picked me up from physio as i fucked my knee last year, these burberry neds were following us and had a few asians in the car, i told him to keep driving about till i sorted a few phone calls, one of the big lads said to lead them to him, so we did and we got out ran round back of a factory where 15 of my mates were waiting

2 hospitalised asian and the pikeys got a bit of a slap
SetH

3rd Sep 04 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bling Bling Pimp
quote:
ROFL

u think ure funni and yet your no better than them pr1cks jacking people by coming out with racist remarks id say ure more inbred......

Yes I am inbred, I cannot help this my grandfather raped my uncle.

Why are you taking offence? are you a pakistani?!?

If so you are worse then a wigga, nothing worse then a pakistani who is trying to be black, funny as fcuk
Craig W

3rd Sep 04 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bling Bling Pimp
quote:
ROFL

u think ure funni and yet your no better than them pr1cks jacking people by coming out with racist remarks id say ure more inbred......

Yes I am inbred, I cannot help this my grandfather raped my uncle.

Why are you taking offence? are you a pakistani?!?

If so you are worse then a wigga, nothing worse then a pakistani who is trying to be black, funny as fcuk

LMAO
welshdude

3rd Sep 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:

similiar to a post i made not long back, as someone was on about getting followed.
i was a passenger in a mates car, he just picked me up from physio as i fucked my knee last year, these burberry neds were following us and had a few asians in the car, i told him to keep driving about till i sorted a few phone calls, one of the big lads said to lead them to him, so we did and we got out ran round back of a factory where 15 of my mates were waiting

2 hospitalised asian and the pikeys got a bit of a slap

I love stories like this
Tom

3rd Sep 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VT that's the shit lol:
J da Silva

3rd Sep 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well you dont really have much of a strong opinion on these things till something like this happens, its needless and its an act of severe disrespectfullness, i cannot stress how mad i get when people make innocent people victims for no reason.
stubs

3rd Sep 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed
Nath

3rd Sep 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
sorry 2 hear it mate

went to luton today to pick up new alloys, and i gota say, what a shithole me an my mate were so unimpressed by the area, theres chavs walkin the street and pakistanis sittin on street corners lookin 'mean;. couldn wait to get outa there! couldn even find a mcdonalds

wont b goin bk there again, shittest town ever

To be fair not all of Luton is a shit hole. There are at least 3 nice houses IIRC

Red_SXi

4th Sep 04 at 03:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just nearly got car jacked 22 database queries in 0.3363271 seconds