corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » american hostage beheading

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author american hostage beheading
Jamie

User status: Offline
21st Sep 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcuking hell, not as bad as the others ive seen but its one of the worst.
rambokid

21st Sep 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's voyeurism at it's height. kind of like big brother, only more sadistic in nature.

i saw the nick berg video too, but I didn't even flinch. i've been de-sensitized to all that kind of stuff
GREG 1

21st Sep 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seeing things like that (although i only saw 1/2 as i was nearly sick) makes you think different in life, how lucky we are
J da Silva

21st Sep 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but this is the aftermath of a war, you can't seriously expect people to switch off as soon as the victor is declared, things like this are still going to happen in the future.
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

22nd Sep 04 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what site do you get this link off?
Robbo

22nd Sep 04 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One thing that has to be said is why are therse people still in Iraq!! They've had countless warnings that they should leave and yet they still stay to help these idiots! JUST LEAVE THE FUCKING TWATS ON THEIR OWN
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
I saw the video of the first fella that got beheaded, just before I left to drive 20 miles to do an Ann Summers party and I cried all the way there. I won't deny that it upset and desturbed me!

No one is to say what right and whats wrong, underground gangs and shit and out in the forests where tribes people live, this happens every day!

At the end of the day they had enough warnings to come back home to safety and chose to stay out there! This doesn't mean they deserved it but if you don't take notice of warnings, your gonna get your fingers burnt!

It's shit that the government got us into this in the first place by licking fucking Bushes butt! I know that Tony Blair is under extreme pressure and feels that he's gone to far to back down, but who is he to play god with a nations safety!? and when the Foreign Secreraty Jack Straw rang the family of the British hostage, do you think they took comfort in his words of "we ain't backing down!"

If I was his family, I'd be protesting outside of parliment but also arranging a funeral in the hope that I had a body to lay to rest!

leni

Blah blah blah blah "should'nt have gone to war" blah blah blah

Bollocks, you would be the first to complain if this country ran out of oil because Saddam somehow stopped us getting it or say in 10 years time he would have sent a nuke up our arse.

Fcuk the middle east, look out for ourselves first because if it was'nt for decent nations like our own this world would be run by these crazy arse arab nations that go around hacking peoples heads off in the name of whatever god they believe in.

Says the gun fanatic!

My point was, this shit happens everyday and just because it is now a hostage of either the UK or USA the nation stands up and takes notice! The hostages were warned to get out and never, so yes their are at fault!

I'd actually be more healthy if we ran out of oil, coz I would bike/walk places! granted the country would be fooked, which is why we need to find alternate fuel

And I see Austrialia, Canada and places like that are fine? why coz they look after their own

what the hell are you going on about woman??? Australia are as much involved with the Iraq mission as the UK. Theres a whole load of shit going down because prime minister John Howard is sending yet more troops to Iraq. Believe me, Australia is getting sucked in head first by terrorism. Sydney Intl Airport has frequent bomb scares and other such things, australian embassies have been targetted in Malaysia by suicide bombers, and above all, REMEMBER BALI?? the majority of those killed were australians. Listen up, Australia is far from looking out for itself, across the globe this country is involved with Bush as much as Blair is, and its all for a worthy cause. Kill the crazy rag-heads and make sure they dont dominate western politics by strangling oil supplies.

Dave

Ojc

22nd Sep 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love you David, we need to start a new political party.
Jamie

22nd Sep 04 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave, you are my idol
micra_pete
Premium Member

22nd Sep 04 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
I saw the video of the first fella that got beheaded, just before I left to drive 20 miles to do an Ann Summers party and I cried all the way there. I won't deny that it upset and desturbed me!

No one is to say what right and whats wrong, underground gangs and shit and out in the forests where tribes people live, this happens every day!

At the end of the day they had enough warnings to come back home to safety and chose to stay out there! This doesn't mean they deserved it but if you don't take notice of warnings, your gonna get your fingers burnt!

It's shit that the government got us into this in the first place by licking fucking Bushes butt! I know that Tony Blair is under extreme pressure and feels that he's gone to far to back down, but who is he to play god with a nations safety!? and when the Foreign Secreraty Jack Straw rang the family of the British hostage, do you think they took comfort in his words of "we ain't backing down!"

If I was his family, I'd be protesting outside of parliment but also arranging a funeral in the hope that I had a body to lay to rest!

leni

Bollocks, you would be the first to complain if this country ran out of oil because Saddam somehow stopped us getting it or say in 10 years time he would have sent a nuke up our arse.

Fcuk the middle east, look out for ourselves first because if it was'nt for decent nations like our own this world would be run by these crazy arse arab nations that go around hacking peoples heads off in the name of whatever god they believe in.

Says the gun fanatic!

My point was, this shit happens everyday and just because it is now a hostage of either the UK or USA the nation stands up and takes notice! The hostages were warned to get out and never, so yes their are at fault!

I'd actually be more healthy if we ran out of oil, coz I would bike/walk places! granted the country would be fooked, which is why we need to find alternate fuel

And I see Austrialia, Canada and places like that are fine? why coz they look after their own

what the hell are you going on about woman??? Australia are as much involved with the Iraq mission as the UK. Theres a whole load of shit going down because prime minister John Howard is sending yet more troops to Iraq. Believe me, Australia is getting sucked in head first by terrorism. Sydney Intl Airport has frequent bomb scares and other such things, australian embassies have been targetted in Malaysia by suicide bombers, and above all, REMEMBER BALI?? the majority of those killed were australians. Listen up, Australia is far from looking out for itself, across the globe this country is involved with Bush as much as Blair is, and its all for a worthy cause. Kill the crazy rag-heads and make sure they dont dominate western politics by strangling oil supplies.

Dave

well put
Tom

22nd Sep 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry not read all this, but r some of you saying that you watch it to feel 'humbled' because that's fucking stupid, u can feel humbled if you look down the next street, this is sick, people should not be exposed to this type of sh1t, the amount of you who have said this has affected you, I mean what's the point in looking that's what they want, whether its thru the middle eastern site or otherwise, this is all publicity for there stupid beleifs
Tom

22nd Sep 04 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:

leni

Says the gun fanatic!

Dave

well put

Agreed, and leni you need to think a bit wider than this little country of ours we could not survive on our own (oil) and we needed to show them r extent this hostage shit is just some bored iraqi fuckers who've dreamt up aload of bollox causes to try and justify there madness imo
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I refuse to watch stuff like this after seeing a russian soldier getting his head chopped off while hes still alive by Serbs. Icy may remember it.
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I love you David, we need to start a new political party.

Love you back babes. When can we skirmish at the IBM site in the Cumberland Forest?

http://www-8.ibm.com/au/70years/more_detail/1983.html
Robbo

22nd Sep 04 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I refuse to watch stuff like this after seeing a russian soldier getting his head chopped off while hes still alive by Serbs. Icy may remember it.
I do too
Robbo

22nd Sep 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more like hacked at than chopped
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was rough wasnt it robbo. He was gurgling for air and shit, it scared the crap out of me because i knew it was real.
Robbo

22nd Sep 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it was hideoues... its similar in Iraq, they dont jus chop em off with a big sword they sever it with a knife, cant imagine how that must feel whilst being videotaped taking your last breath
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are animals, i hope the yanks find em and do the same with an even blunter knife
Robbo

22nd Sep 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh and I hope they have wives and children that one day are brutally battered and murdered in a similar vain (i knw its not there fauklt but they r married 2 um I spose)
Robbo

22nd Sep 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
they are animals, i hope the yanks find em and do the same with an even blunter knife
thing is as well allah says that he who murders will feel the same wrath in the afterlife :S
Cybermonkey

22nd Sep 04 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they should be dropped into the jaws of the all powerful mighty Sarlaac from Return of the Jedi and digested over a thousand years see what allah thinks of that
Robbo

22nd Sep 04 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
Shelly
Premium Member

22nd Sep 04 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its to be hoped they don't start anything on North Korea
Ojc

22nd Sep 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are mentalists, just nuke the bastards.

My best friend is on his way BACK to Iraq for his second tour this year, if anything like this happens to him I shall be going over there with a mini gun and a small nuclear device.

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » american hostage beheading 22 database queries in 0.0127020 seconds