corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who else is going through

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who else is going through
Thoday

User status: Offline
6th Dec 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate she is messing with your head. Suggest a wkd away or something, a whole day 2geva and see if the spark is still there, no arguements etc if you can get through that and come to an agreement of what u want and what she wants then stick it out,

if you cant, bite the bullet, everyone thinks they cant do better but they always can
Dave1682

6th Dec 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i found my bird upstairs with some other twat on new years eve millenium edition.

Not laughing at finding you bird upstairs but the millenium edition thing. Excellent
Dave1682

6th Dec 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_SXi
quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:
Originally posted by Red_SXi
I've for the first time in my life met someone who i like and dont just wana play

cool, whats his name?

Ollie

I know this is a serious port and everything, but i don't think I've ever laughed so much at some of the posts on here!
ljames555

6th Dec 04 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nismo dont go round acting the hard man by beating him up this would solve nothing trust me ive been there leant my lesson, if you feel you need to do something, if its possible have a quiet word with him but always be in control of the situation just incase he goes for you then feel free to sort him out. most ppl go for someone who are in a relationship ive done it end of the day youve got to look at your GF because its her given the "come on" if he keeps txting.
ive been with someone for a while and to be honest id love to be single i just cant bring myself to end it shes perfect would never cheat on me do anything for me but i am not ready for that much commitment i havnt got a clue what to do :S ( if anyone wants a 17 yr old size8 brunette dirty as fuck PM me )
3CM if thats true about your X doing that to you on new yrs eve thats fuckin awful my willy goes out to you
sunnyb

6th Dec 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
A bad time relationship wise

just constant arguments doing my head in ,

dump the bitch best thing i ever done was with my ex for 1 year and 1 month and proper did my head in, so i ignored her for a bit so she cheated on me and then i said G T F and now that ive changed my number she's calling all my mates askin for my number they keep saying nope! ha ha. i also had "if u dont go out with me i'm gonna make your life hell" bollocks! women!
blackula

6th Dec 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people just like arguing, if you are the sort of person who avoids arguments and is willing to back down, then you can avoid it but be branded as insensitive and uncaring. So its anyone idea what the fuck you are supposed to do. Prob best just ignore, Everyone and see what happens. People do stragne thigns when they think they have lost the control they had over you !
Nismo

7th Dec 04 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Thoday
Mate she is messing with your head. Suggest a wkd away or something, a whole day 2geva and see if the spark is still there, no arguements etc if you can get through that and come to an agreement of what u want and what she wants then stick it out,

if you cant, bite the bullet, everyone thinks they cant do better but they always can

well were off to London this weekend on our own for crimbo party so maybe we will see
corsa5dr

7th Dec 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope it all works out for you mate
Women- sometimes i wonder why we bother.
Thoday

7th Dec 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
Originally posted by Thoday

well were off to London this weekend on our own for crimbo party so maybe we will see

Perfect mate, hope all goes well

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who else is going through 22 database queries in 0.0106099 seconds