corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Grasshopper Inn meet banter thread

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grasshopper Inn meet banter thread
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Feb 05 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
willay was it you who said hi to me as soon as me n me mate walked over? i thought it was u, but was unsure after

yep that was me
SVM 286

13th Feb 05 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Godamn tomato soup!
Great evening boys.
Loved the Audi Stu.
Top Corsa motorway action Dave and Will - shame the filling station action had me taking evasive action
Fad, no joy on auto electrician number yet, will let you know as soon as I find it (deffo got it somewhere). Good luck with RST hunt, keep your eye on the ball though. Gotta get that loom fixed, I wanna see the old girl properly hanging. Tone, must be time to get on the meths mate
Jimbo, Lupo certainly holds her own, however, get the sodding Corsa out! If I can bring the torquesteer express out in the p*ssing rain, so can you

Don't think we'll get admitted to family day at the Grasshopper any time soon

And now a word from our proud sponsor -

'Neighbours or work colleagues getting you down? Nowhere to turn, call bumrape.com. Your one stop shop for all your vengeance needs'.
Now available : Gold, Platinum and our special Custom services, for when standard revenge just won't do.

Bumrape.com is a subsidiary of holyneonsbatman inc. and not affiliated with arserape.net
AdamF
Premium Member

13th Feb 05 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happened after i left then sounds like i should have stayed
StuartVRS

13th Feb 05 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
Godamn tomato soup!
Great evening boys.
Loved the Audi Stu.
Top Corsa motorway action Dave and Will - shame the filling station action had me taking evasive action
Fad, no joy on auto electrician number yet, will let you know as soon as I find it (deffo got it somewhere). Good luck with RST hunt, keep your eye on the ball though. Gotta get that loom fixed, I wanna see the old girl properly hanging. Tone, must be time to get on the meths mate
Jimbo, Lupo certainly holds her own, however, get the sodding Corsa out! If I can bring the torquesteer express out in the p*ssing rain, so can you

'Neighbours or work colleagues getting you down? Nowhere to turn, call bumrape.com. Your one stop shop for all your vengeance needs'.
Now available : Gold, Platinum and our special Custom services, for when standard revenge just won't do.

Bumrape.com is a subsidiary of holyneonsbatman inc. and not affiliated with arserape.net

FPMSL top man, was a pleasure to meet you sir
Predator Corsa

13th Feb 05 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need a new fanbelt as people there would know, lol errrr too many neons i guess
myke

13th Feb 05 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Predator Corsa
I need a new fanbelt as people there would know, lol errrr too many neons i guess

sounded healthy

nice bonnet
jr

13th Feb 05 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Godamn tomato soup!
Great evening boys.
Loved the Audi Stu.

@ jim

only a few ppl will understand what that last bit means after our convo at the pub
willay
Premium Member

13th Feb 05 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Captain_Rosco

14th Feb 05 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, that reminds me about Half Pint's Obsession about a member's baboon looking pic.

Willay told me that if you did a Search on Google for images, it would come up with this pic.....

Well i tried it out, and the Baboon has been replaced for an even better pic

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=corsasport.co.uk&hl=en&lr=&cr=countryUK|countryGB&start=20&sa=N&filter=0

willay
Premium Member

14th Feb 05 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Captain_Rosco

Actually, that reminds me about Half Pint's Obsession about a member's baboon looking pic.

Willay told me that if you did a Search on Google for images, it would come up with this pic.....

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=corsasport.co.uk&hl=en&lr=&cr=countryUK|countryGB&start=20&sa=N&filter=0

try

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&lr=&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&q=corsasport&btnG=Search
Half Pint

14th Feb 05 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

G4RY_JM

14th Feb 05 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i couldnt belive how filthy dirty my car was by the time i arrived. was running late anyways but had the car spotless b4 i pulled off my drive, then an hour later with some rain and country lanes it looked like it hadnt been cleaned for 2 weeks!!

mine was the blue saxo for those of you who dont know me.... disappointed that i couldnt make southend but was fun on the way home down the m25...

oh yeah brad... car looked
Captain_Rosco

14th Feb 05 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by Captain_Rosco

try

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&lr=&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&q=corsasport&btnG=Search

LMAO !!!!

bradfincham

14th Feb 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for coming along gary and Toby!!

going to fit the coilovers next weekend if all goes well!
Fad

14th Feb 05 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Godamn tomato soup!
Great evening boys.
Loved the Audi Stu.

top stuff mate will be keeping my beady eye out for an RST just the corsa needs to be sorted first
Also if you fancy sponsoring my car to be fixed i am sure i can have a window sticker for you

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Grasshopper Inn meet banter thread 22 database queries in 0.0127621 seconds