corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » West Ham vs Arsenal

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author West Ham vs Arsenal
Marc

User status: Offline
7th Nov 06 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm an arse fan.
Cosmo

7th Nov 06 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I'm a male arse fan.

gayer
topshot_2k
Banned

7th Nov 06 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Arsenal arent in financial trouble. They have debt, but its under control. No different to having a mortgage if you get me.

I agree with you about Chelsea though.

As for the 4th champs league spot and your players getting a bug. Wasnt that investigated and nothing dodgy was found.

No i ment if arsenal had missed out on champs league it would have been diasastrous for the club, yea it got investigated but money buys anything
Jamie Walby

7th Nov 06 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

David Dein
dave17

7th Nov 06 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by dave17
quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
i can take the loss, everyone at my work is a hammer and ive said fair enough. but we dont know what pardew said to wenger to get such a reaction out of him.

coin throwing - i hope west ham get their points deducted, serves them right for being a bunch of thugs

spector - blatant blatantly dangerous tackle on VP, coulda snapped his leg. Studs into the shin? errr no thanks you cunt.

hmmm penalty? ok, he may have got the smallest of touches of the ball, but nearly took hlebs legs off and how the ref spotted the touch, but didnt send spector off for the VP foul amazes me.

but end of the day, we didnt take our chances, again, and have lost an easy game, again.

only scored 1 in the last 3 games, not good enough at all.

im not happy

tales of a one sided opinion

please tell me whats one sided there?

go and celebrate getting 2 places from the relegation zone or something..............

i would, but its much more fun taking the piss out of a team who cant take defeat (and theres been quite a few to west ham)

evreything youve said there is from the perspective of a rose tinted arse fan who should know better

are you retarded? you enjoy taking the piss so much because its only your 3rd win of the season

none of that is rose tinted, your chavvy supporters threw a coin, spektor nearly ended VPs career, Hleb nearly had his legs taken off.

and we still dont know what pardew said to wenger for sure, so really, i quite fairly summed it up.

go count some parts on the shelf or something.
Ojc

7th Nov 06 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blackpool - 3, why? Tell me about it.
jr

7th Nov 06 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
i can take the loss, everyone at my work is a hammer and ive said fair enough. but we dont know what pardew said to wenger to get such a reaction out of him.

coin throwing - i hope west ham get their points deducted, serves them right for being a bunch of thugs

spector - blatant blatantly dangerous tackle on VP, coulda snapped his leg. Studs into the shin? errr no thanks you cunt.

but end of the day, we didnt take our chances, again, and have lost an easy game, again.

only scored 1 in the last 3 games, not good enough at all.

im not happy

tales of a one sided opinion

please tell me whats one sided there?

go and celebrate getting 2 places from the relegation zone or something..............

i would, but its much more fun taking the piss out of a team who cant take defeat (and theres been quite a few to west ham)

evreything youve said there is from the perspective of a rose tinted arse fan who should know better

are you retarded? you enjoy taking the piss so much because its only your 3rd win of the season

none of that is rose tinted, your chavvy supporters threw a coin, spektor nearly ended VPs career, Hleb nearly had his legs taken off.

and we still dont know what pardew said to wenger for sure, so really, i quite fairly summed it up.

go count some parts on the shelf or something.

vp carrear ended, WTF yes its bad, but just as bad as the loads of coins thrown at loads of other players, nothing that marks this out as one as beeing diffrent

if he got the ball in the box then took the player then its not a pen regardless

[Edited on 07-11-2006 by jr]

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » West Ham vs Arsenal 23 database queries in 0.0134389 seconds