corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who do you think will be Henrys replacement...

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who do you think will be Henrys replacement...
Cosmo

User status: Offline
29th Jun 07 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
well i do like to see good players come to the team and the shit ones sold. and if we were getting hammered each week and not pushing for cups/titles etc id be very dissapointed. but as far as how the team is run behind closed doors, debt the team is in etc etc i couldnt care less. life goes on

but that has a direct influence on the players you buy, the performances the team puts in and the titles you win
RyanSxi

29th Jun 07 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
well i do like to see good players come to the team and the shit ones sold. and if we were getting hammered each week and not pushing for cups/titles etc id be very dissapointed. but as far as how the team is run behind closed doors, debt the team is in etc etc i couldnt care less. life goes on

but that has a direct influence on the players you buy, the performances the team puts in and the titles you win

its out of my hands tho. i cant go round to see fergie and tell him who to buy and which loan to get.
Cosmo

29th Jun 07 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
Surely if you're a 'football fan' then you want to see other english clubs do well against foreign opposition. Those who wish english clubs other than their own to lose aren't proper football fans imo.

Different issue altogether really!!

Im not a football fan, Im a Liverpool fan. I couldnt careless about how England do, yes I would rather they win over other teams, but not fanatical about them doing it. And I couldnt care less how well other English sides do. I dont really mind some English sides so will support them (Arsenal, WHU, etc.) but other teams Id rather see lose!!
Cosmo

29th Jun 07 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
its out of my hands tho. i cant go round to see fergie and tell him who to buy and which loan to get.

no, but your a fan so it still bothers you who you buy and it effects you (even if indirectly by having an effect on if you win, if you play good football and if you win things).
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see now England... I really couldn't give a rat's ass about. They play dull football and it's awful to watch. That's what turns me off them.
topshot_2k
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Surely if you're a 'football fan' then you want to see other english clubs do well against foreign opposition. Those who wish english clubs other than their own to lose aren't proper football fans imo.

Im not a football fan, Im a Liverpool fan. I couldnt careless about how England do, yes I would rather they win over other teams, but not fanatical about them doing it. And I couldnt care less how well other English sides do. I dont really mind some English sides so will support them (Arsenal, WHU, etc.) but other teams Id rather see lose!!

agree. i wont support Arsenal, Chelsea or West Ham in any game. Myloyalties are in supporting Tottenham. I will cheer on man utd, liverpool, newcastle etc though
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think we've hit the nail on the head Cosmo...

Football fans and those fans who solely support their own teams.

I would regard myself as a football fan. I like watching great football, the likes of Gerrard, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Terry, Cech, Lennon, etc etc..
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
quote:
quote:

agree. i wont support Arsenal, Chelsea or West Ham in any game. Myloyalties are in supporting Tottenham. I will cheer on man utd, liverpool, newcastle etc though

so you've basically just contradicted yourself there saying your loyalties are with Tottenham yet you'll support Utd, Newcastle etc...

That's a different issue. You have grown hatred towards the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal etc which is fair enough. It's not about being loyal to just one club with you if that's the case.
Cosmo

Agreed.

As Id support Liverpool no matter how they were playing, if they were winning, or where they were in the leagues. They could play the worst football in the world (and sometimes do!) and Id still pay money to go and support them.

I can appreciate good football and good players though from any team, but I wouldnt specifically support them if they werent to do with Liverpool.
RyanSxi

quote:
i think we've hit the nail on the head Cosmo...

Football fans and those fans who solely support their own teams.

I would regard myself as a football fan. I like watching great football, the likes of Gerrard, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Terry, Cech, Lennon, etc etc..

as above
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm glad we had this discussion lads
RyanSxi

29th Jun 07 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me 2. i feel i have learnt something from this.
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasted a few moments away at work anyway
Cosmo

29th Jun 07 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel like us 3 had a moment just then you know
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're not the only one Cosmo...
RyanSxi

29th Jun 07 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gayboys
topshot_2k
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k
quote:
quote:

so you've basically just contradicted yourself there saying your loyalties are with Tottenham yet you'll support Utd, Newcastle etc...

That's a different issue. You have grown hatred towards the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal etc which is fair enough. It's not about being loyal to just one club with you if that's the case.

yes was worded wrong. Will cheer on any clubs except our close rivals.
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think for a brief minute or so there, we all connected in some way. Like the 3 points on a triangle, coming together as one...

It was lovely.
Cosmo

29th Jun 07 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i think for a brief minute or so there, we all connected in some way. Like the 3 points on a triangle, coming together as one...

It was lovely.

From this day forward this moment shall be remembered in CS history as 'the great 3-way'
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Topshot was in the middle of the triangle, we had stolen his ball and we were throwing it over him...

e-bullying
topshot_2k
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

29th Jun 07 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

e-bullying-triangle
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it was funny
RyanSxi

29th Jun 07 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bullying the lad who supports the smalliest club tbh
--Dave--
Banned

29th Jun 07 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bullying the lad who comes out with the most TRIPE more like

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who do you think will be Henrys replacement... 23 database queries in 0.0151110 seconds