corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smoking whilst driving

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoking whilst driving
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
30th Sep 07 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve your full of shit.
Marc

30th Sep 07 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Steve has a point to be honest
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 07 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
steve your full of shit.

no, im FULL of shit
Nic Barnes

30th Sep 07 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

how does he? opening a sunroof, or opperating an electric switch is the same danger as smoking. its utter bollocks as usual from people that just dont get it. thing withy smoking is, you never take your eyes off the road while you smoke. you never lose any concetration while you smoke and drive, yet opperating a radio etc you do. and they say smoking is dangerous? is it fuck.

as for messing up an interior, if the owner of the car smokes.....well, its their car isnt it?
Marc

30th Sep 07 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
steve your full of shit.

You're, not your. Your means to belong.
Nic Barnes

30th Sep 07 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
steve your full of shit.

You're, not your. Your means to belong.

you trying to say steve doesnt belong to shit? i think he does

calling me a liar?
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 07 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

how does he? opening a sunroof, or opperating an electric switch is the same danger as smoking. its utter bollocks as usual from people that just dont get it. thing withy smoking is, you never take your eyes off the road while you smoke. you never lose any concetration while you smoke and drive, yet opperating a radio etc you do. and they say smoking is dangerous? is it fuck.

as for messing up an interior, if the owner of the car smokes.....well, its their car isnt it?

i dont think you quite read what i put, i said that i dont agree all this stuff should be banned, but if your banning one, youve got to ban the other
Nic Barnes

30th Sep 07 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
quote:

i dont think you quite read what i put, i said that i dont agree all this stuff should be banned, but if your banning one, youve got to ban the other

what then steve do you think is save to do while driving?
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 07 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanking tbh
Marc

30th Sep 07 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I agree with drinking from a bottle, opening a pack of crisps, eating a sandwich etc are similar to smoking a cigarette in the sense that you are taking your hands off the wheel and momentarily losing your your concentration whilst smoking/eating. Operating a sunroof, radio is differant. Smoking requires you to remove one from the packet and light it, or in your case roll it!!! Eating usually requires you to remove it from the packaging.
AndyCorsaSport

quote:
quote:

I agree with that. Police are cunts, need to catch murderers and rapists, yet there going to fine people that smoke whilst driving. Its bollocks.

A certain road near me, has a 2+ lane, between 7-10am and 4-7pm, where if you have two or more people in the car, you can use this lane, if you are alone you cannot. Theres often Police watching the lane, and if you are by yourself in the 2+ lane, within the times, you get a £60 fine and 3 points on your liscence. What an utter waste of time. Police need to find real criminals.
Marc

quote:
calling me a liar?

Yeah, want to make rival threads in the Premium Lounge so we can slag each other off?
Steve
Premium Member

30th Sep 07 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate people that use the "police should be do this" arguments
Nic Barnes

30th Sep 07 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree with drinking from a bottle, opening a pack of crisps, eating a sandwich etc are similar to smoking a cigarette in the sense that you are taking your hands off the wheel and momentarily losing your your concentration whilst smoking/eating. Operating a sunroof, radio is differant. Smoking requires you to remove one from the packet and light it, or in your case roll it!!! Eating usually requires you to remove it from the packaging.

how is opening a sunroof or playing with radio different? you have a hand off the wheel and have to focus more on opperating either than driving

as for rolling, can manage perfectly well. ive smoked for years while driving. i have mates who have crashed as they were changing a cd and another one that crashed into a hedge as the bottle of fizzy drink he opened pisse dout everywhere. ive never once crashed.
Nic Barnes

30th Sep 07 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
calling me a liar?

Yeah, want to make rival threads in the Premium Lounge so we can slag each other off?

im not s412
Nath

30th Sep 07 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Me too. It's so lame.
Marc

30th Sep 07 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
how is opening a sunroof or playing with radio different? you have a hand off the wheel and have to focus more on opperating either than driving

as for rolling, can manage perfectly well. ive smoked for years while driving. i have mates who have crashed as they were changing a cd and another one that crashed into a hedge as the bottle of fizzy drink he opened pisse dout everywhere. ive never once crashed.

Never had a sunroof but you don't have to take your eyes off the road to operate.

So you agree that eating/drinking whilst driving can be dangerous?
Marc

30th Sep 07 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The Police should drive VAG cars with your website logo splattered all over it
Nic Barnes

30th Sep 07 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Never had a sunroof but you don't have to take your eyes off the road to operate.

So you agree that eating/drinking whilst driving can be dangerous?

no but one arm has to spin a handle round while the other has to try and drive. the old pat the head rub the stomach thing.

eating and drinking while driving is the same as smoking. everyone eats and drinks while they drive, some of those will be the saying smoking should be banned. its the same. i do all 3 while driving, obviiusly not at the same time. but i dont think any are that dangerous at all. if you cant concetrate on drving over doing one of them 3 then maybe you shouldnt be driving at all.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smoking whilst driving 22 database queries in 0.0129631 seconds