corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa 5dr

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 5dr
pedros

User status: Offline
14th Sep 08 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After finishing my central locking i thought i'd try and sort out my speakers. They were taking far too much room in the boot so put it on mfd vut to the parcel shelf. Some of you will say that the 6x9s shouldnt be there but i think its fine and sounds good. Amp is underneath the shelf to hide and sort the wires out of view. I will be putting material on the shelf and some lighting. Simple and practical.

Jamie-C

14th Sep 08 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bad idea putting that equipment where its cleary visible through the window, You'll come out from the shops one day and your window will be busted and gear gone :O

I know from experience
pedros

14th Sep 08 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i will be putting another small sheet of ply wood on top with material a type of stealth shelf. Also got Dark tints all round the back so cant see atall. plus very very securely attached, will have to take it all out which will be hard work lol
Charlie12345

15th Sep 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the wood bend in i found this out when i did the same with two ten inch Speakers on the parcel shelf? probably depends on teh thickness of the wood.. another thing did you use cans to spray your boot and bumpers?
pedros

15th Sep 08 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dosn't bend at all. I used plywood to start with which you can just see in the top pic. But thought wouldnt be strong enough so got this thick MDF strong stuff and it dosnt bend one bit. Yes i did use spray cans, primer,, colour paint and laquer. need to redo the front bumper though as i didnt sand down as much.
FAZ
Premium Member

17th Sep 08 at 09:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are the 2 round light things? :S

nowte wrong with MDF, what i made mine from, havent finished it yet as the wires are still showing

[Edited on 17-09-2008 by FAZ]
pedros

17th Sep 08 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one. The two silver things are really just decoration they are what you put into a sub box to let the air out when the speackers are on.
pedros

2nd Oct 08 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little update. Inside is now blue Got the external rev counter to wire up which will also be blue/red:

scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

3rd Oct 08 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lookin good mate, five doors defo looking better nowadays lol. not keen on exhaust but the rest is spot on. oh and defo do the wheels athracite grey. ford graphit greys a nice colour, is wat im using on my skirts, arches and bumper trim
pedros

3rd Oct 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers. Yeah still got loads to do, really want the engine which is what im saving up for.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa 5dr 23 database queries in 0.0135431 seconds