corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc..

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G20 Death - Video etc..
Ben J

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
er i have no problem with police using force if there is actualy a reason for it.

lol how was he stopping the police doing there job, so one middle aged unfit guy walking slowly with his hands in his pockets stops the entire police force from doing there job, if there was a real emergency im sure they could you know run around him hes not a wall lol.

And so what he was wwalking slow, he didnt need to run at all, he wasnt being aggresive or standing in one place he walked away slowly, just because the police say move on you dont have to run like your in a marathon.

police were wrong simple as that, his back was turned.

im all for police being more in your face and beating people but only when its just, yes its a fine line but this clearly was not just at all, people defending the police man, i assume if a police man pushed you when you were just walking you would get up and shake his hand for doing his job so well?

yeah didnt think so.

I wouldn't be mincing about and ignoring orders to move in an obviously quite volatile situation. If I did, i'd expect to be removed.

\
no you wouldnt, ok take this your out on a night out your quite drunk, not to weary of the situation, theres been a large fight lots of coppers out, you are just standing minding your own business, your told to move, being drunk you stagger away, your pushed from behind for not moving fast enough, is this justified?

no its not, its a volitile situation though?

Tbh....that has no relevance in the actual situation. Unless he was drunk?
Joe

9th Apr 09 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Course people will agree, I agree with Cosmo. Who is right?

You really need to realise your opinion isn't final. You know no more than me, Cosmo or anyone else on here. So your views are based on assumptions so I don't see how you can be so forceful about them.

well tbh his opinion is correct so yes he can be forceful, the reason we know its correct is the simple fact that the incident is being investigated, if there was no problem then it wouldnt be an issue would it.

im guessing that as they cant really link the mans death by heart attack directly to being pushed over he will not be done for manslaughter, but he will be repremanded by the police force without a doubt, how severe i do not know.

Its not correct though is it, how can people be so blind. We do not know what was said, all we have is a crappy clip, to me he looked like he could have easily got out of the way without any issues.

Of course there will be an investigation, a man died after being pushed by the authorities. The push probably caused his heart attack, but do we know this for a fact?!

Daimo may be correct, but in my opinion the guy was probably asked to move (Not certain) he was strolling along, slowly with riot police and dogs behind him (I don't care if he has the right to be there, I'd certainly pick my feet up and fuck off) he gets pushed (Maybe it was too forceful, maybe the guy was being a dick) he dies of a heart attact (Linked? Probably, not definately) But yeah I'm wrong, Daimo you are totally correct.
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

no its not, its a volitile situation though?

Tbh....that has no relevance in the actual situation. Unless he was drunk?

but people posting about there parents being raped is ok, it does fit the situation i was giving an example of when police use force and people walk away slowly.

Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH Ian should just implement a 'King Daimo' button.

Where after Daimo makes a post with fact (well opinion), he can tick the 'King Daimo' box and the thread will be automatically locked. As any opinions after Daimo posts his fact do not matter.
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

Where after Daimo makes a post with fact (well opinion), he can tick the 'King Daimo' box and the thread will be automatically locked. As any opinions after Daimo posts his fact do not matter.

what facts are other people using though, other than police should have shot him

fair enough people have different opinions, however, if every one got pushed by the police in a situation SIMILAR to that, drunk or not they would be the first to complain.

as for people not seeing the bigger picture i agree your not this is about police abusing there power when there was no need for that type of force nothing else, simple he got pushed he should not have been pushed, he was causing no harm to anyone, if anything he should have been ushered to the side not pushed very hard from behind.

end of im out ill awate the verdict of the ionvestigation.
Ben J

quote:

ShEp

Amen cosmo
John

9th Apr 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just watched that.

He definitely deserved to be pushed over

You don't act like that when there is a line of riot police behind you unless you are either drunk or trying to cause trouble.

If he didn't have his hands in his pockets he'd not have so hard a fall.

Whether the police should be able to do it or not is irrelevant, we all know it'll happen so we wouldn't do it.
Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a bet with myself as to how this thread got to 5 pages.

Nath = Winner
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you suggesting you knew Daimo would of voiced his facts within this thread?
Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop picking on Daimo, what are you? Some sort of ignorant chav?!
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, Im the guy with the mentality of a 2yr old - the others are the ignorant chavs!
Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mistake.

As you were.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No, Im the guy with the mentality of a 2yr old - the others are the ignorant chavs!

The mear fact you said you wanted me to be ripped apart at a protest would suggest that you are yes.

whats up, don't like my opinion so all gang up and pick on Damien.... Ahhhh internet buddies sticking together... How cute.

booo hoo hoo. I will go and cry because of the the little boys tring to earn Internet cool points.. Well kept on subject little boys......

Again, at least I can stick to the post.....

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by VXR]
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

The mear fact you said you wanted me to be ripped apart at a protest would suggest that you are yes.

whats up, don't like my opinion so all gang up and pick on Damien.... Ahhhh internet buddies sticking together... How cute.

booo hoo hoo. I will go and cry because of the the little boys tring to earn Internet cool points.. Well kept on subject little boys......

Again, at least I can stick to the post.....

Where did I say I wanted you to be? You may be annoying, and have the inability to realise other people have valid opinions too - but I wouldnt WANT it to happen to you. I was simply putting an example infront of you that may make you realise that this guy was being a bit of a prick.

And again, its not that we dont like your opinion - everyone who disagreed with it said that we dont know the whole story so you may well be right. Only you were dismissing everyone else's opinion.

Aaron

9th Apr 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
I will go and cry because of the the little boys tring to earn Internet cool points

Sounds like you already are to me TBH

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by Aaron]
Ben J

9th Apr 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have I earnt Internet Cool Points???

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by Ben J]
Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pram, toys, everywhere etc....
Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Have I earnt Internet Cool Points???

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by Ben J]

About 4 of them I reckon.
Hammer

9th Apr 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If that was me that got pushed I wouldn't have had any complaints, you don't swagger about cool as you like with a riot squad behind you like a smart arse.
Aaron

9th Apr 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meet Damien

Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
If that was me that got pushed I wouldn't have had any complaints, you don't swagger about cool as you like with a riot squad behind you like a smart arse.

Ignorant chav.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but lets hope you're the one being smashed to pieces by a riot next

This would say otherwise.

I have seen peoples opinions. I don't have to agree.

I don't have to agree when someone writes something totally un-relevent to the story, and proves this by their comments.

I also read up about protest and how the police can use reasonable force when required.

So at least i've actually done some research and have put what I've said around the own POLICE rules regarding protests.

Im all for a heavy hand policing, even more than they give now. WHEN it is justified...

Some hoodie throwing a bottle/stone etc warrents a beating.

Simple human ethics say a man who is on his own, walking away, with hands in pockets, with no intentions to cause hassle, problems, riots etc, and is VERY clearly seen to act this way, should not be pushed to the ground which MAY have resulted in his fatal heart attack

Im keeping relevence to the post with information and fact. I base MY opinion on that information and fact. If someone puts a simple opinion with no basis or fact then I will open up that comment as to the ignorence of the information available.

You want to get involved, find out about it. Not sprout random rubbish which will only be ridiculed.
Hammer

9th Apr 09 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Ignorant chav.

But...but....but
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Meet Damien

Pretty fucking good looking for 28 year old i'd say.

What that, first image in google you could find.....

Welcome to the bandwagon that is CS cool gang......

You wanna be in my gang my gang my gang you wanna be in my gang, ooo yeaaahhhh..

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc.. 22 database queries in 0.2989600 seconds