corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More death in this sh*thole we call England
Robbo

User status: Offline
6th Oct 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think its more xenophobia in fairness
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
So, what have we learnt here?

-Sco0t is wrong.

What else

that you don't know how to spell my name? joking apart.

im not wrong, but im not right.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
im not englandish but if there are any polish imigrant fucks on here, go back to your own country. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

on another note, some place in scotland, recently, 2 girls jumped off a bridge holding hands. suicide. whats the world coming to.

quote:
still isnt racism. there are many words which fall under racism (the black, brown coloured people probably have the most names which are classified as racism) but using everyday language and everyday cursing against someone doesnt mean i am being racist. i know there are many ones that do work etc but just because you have mentioned this doesnt change a thing.

And calling someone a polish immigrant fuck, isn't racist

You strange child.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
So, what have we learnt here?

-Sco0t is wrong.

What else

that you don't know how to spell my name? joking apart.

im not wrong, but im not right.

... You win on that point. That I don't care enough about your name to remember precisely where the 0 is and that there is an extra T. What i'll do, i'll learn; just for a racist
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
still isnt racism. there are many words which fall under racism (the black, brown coloured people probably have the most names which are classified as racism) but using everyday language and everyday cursing against someone doesnt mean i am being racist. i know there are many ones that do work etc but just because you have mentioned this doesnt change a thing.

Are you stupid? Seriously? Racism isnt just calling someone a coon or a paki

You could go your whole life never calling anyone any sort of things like that, but if their views are the same as yours then its racism, pure and simple.

I wouldnt say that if you were aiming your anger at the small minority who dont add to this society, but you're not, you're aiming it at them all, workers and non-workers, criminals and non-criminals.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

You could go your whole life never calling anyone any sort of things like that, but if their views are the same as yours then its racism, pure and simple.

I wouldnt say that if you were aiming your anger at the small minority who dont add to this society, but you're not, you're aiming it at them all, workers and non-workers, criminals and non-criminals.

win.
Conway563

6th Oct 09 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Think its more xenophobia in fairness

Just what I was typing. Xenophobia is classed as a general form of racism though
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

having views the same as mine makes it racist. because my views arent the same as what you want this makes me a racist. and because ive used the words immigrant and fuck together it makes me racist. maybe if i had said you paki fuck or what not then yes, defo racism right there.
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

having views the same as mine makes it racist. because my views arent the same as what you want this makes me a racist. and because ive used the words immigrant and fuck together it makes me racist. maybe if i had said you paki fuck or what not then yes, defo racism right there.

Can i buy you a brain for christmas?
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

sure
GF-91
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

sure

Good. I hope you'll use this one properly
bigboykarl

6th Oct 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
i get drunk, speed and piss in the street, all illegal if we are getting into technicalities! i also avoid payign as much tax there as possible :S

you're scum robbo, scum of the earth.
I know

shud add i didnt mean i get drunk and speed, at the same time

really cause i had a vision of you driving down dublin high st all over the road pissing out of the car window

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by bigboykarl]
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You seem to think racism is purely around what name you call someone. Yes that is a form of racism, but so is classing ALL immigrants in the same boat as you have done. The post of yours I quoted before was racist, you cant try to question that, it just was.

As said, if your views were just of the small proportion then I wouldnt have a problem, in fact Id agree, however (and you'll try to say otherwise now) a number of posts you've made in here (majority tbh) proves otherwise.
Robbo

6th Oct 09 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About time this gets pulled out...

Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

You seem to think racism is purely around what name you call someone. Yes that is a form of racism, but so is classing ALL immigrants in the same boat as you have done. The post of yours I quoted before was racist, you cant try to question that, it just was.

As said, if your views were just of the small proportion then I wouldnt have a problem, in fact Id agree, however (and you'll try to say otherwise now) a number of posts you've made in here (majority tbh) proves otherwise.

ok then, i shall edit the first post just to clear up the whole racist thing. if i thought it was racism i wouldnt have posted because its something im not but i look at things differently as you are aware.

as for the rest of the topic, im not going to start jumping on the bandwagon, my views havent changed.
lostboy
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
if this aint a wynd up then...

away and play with yourself. thats more less jobs for the jobless because of more imigrants coming across and working 24/7. the more there is in our country the less there is in their own country meaning more opportunities opening for them, less for us. what have you contributed to this country? apart from ASDAs introducing their own dedicated isle to you lot which is full of polish food brands.

the thing that gets me is most of them come across here and some of the lot have the hard neck to try and steel. about 34 people living in a 2 bedroom house. ive seen it all happen.

Try firstly my Dad previously owning a company which employed roughly 1500-2000 people across the UK.

Try a massive chunk of the money he made when he sold said business going to the Govt.

Try us now owning a number of high value properties and paying council tax on them all.

Try both my parents earning in the top bracket and paying big tax bills year on year.

Try us now owning a business employing roughly 50 people.

Now, what have YOU contributed to this country?

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by Cosmo]

sco0ot or what ever the idiot is called, just got pwnd well done Cosmo. I don't see what the problem is with Polish people, they just want a better life than what they had in Poland, I have a Polish friend and she has told me about the place she was born in, her area sounds like quite a poverty stricken place to be honest.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is my name so hard to spell? a better life by letting the criminals across. not to mention the ones that probably have became criminals since moving over.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ok then, i shall edit the first post just to clear up the whole racist thing. if i thought it was racism i wouldnt have posted because its something im not but i look at things differently as you are aware.

as for the rest of the topic, im not going to start jumping on the bandwagon, my views havent changed.

Their is no bandwagon, just happens most people on here arent racist so dont agree with you.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
is my name so hard to spell? a better life by letting the criminals across. not to mention the ones that probably have became criminals since moving over.

Again, you're just making stuff up.

Go and back up your opinions with the govt. statistics that show what proportion of immigrants coming over here go on to commit crime. And then show the statistic of the proportion of nationals who go on to commit crime.
lostboy
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If you weren't such an ignorant fuck I may have took the time to read your name and give a little respect instead of guessing, which seems that's all you have done in life as you're obviously not very well educated and are simple and narrow minded. I feel shame to be partly Scottish now.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

making what up? you are telling me that what i have just said is false and that no criminals have been let or no immigrant has gained a criminal record since moving?

Shell
Premium Member

6th Oct 09 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why feel shame to be partly Scottish because you don't agree with one Scottish person?
J da Silva

6th Oct 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you set a business up, you're not taking anyone's job at all, not even 1 man's job, I personally have employed over a 1000 people over the 8 years I've had it, and there a were a few foreign employers along the way but nobody of a scrounging class, they all had the necessary qualifications to work for me and they did as good a job as the British I employ.

I have also housed people by renting a my houses out to them.

I am family man, I pay everything I need to with no delay, including the higher tax band payments and so does all my family, they have never once claimed a benefit, not even state sick pay, I've just used whatever's in the bank when I've been off work.

My Dad is Scottish, two of my sisters were born in England, my Mum is from Brazil, so am I, so are my other two sisters and my brothers so... although I am not a brit, quite a few of my relatives are.

I do my bit, and I also maintain the idea that if I don't like who's running the country, the only way is to vote.
Conway563

6th Oct 09 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
making what up? you are telling me that what i have just said is false and that no criminals have been let or no immigrant has gained a criminal record since moving?

You keep changing your argument. No one has denied the fact that SOME immigrants have commited crimes. People are disagreeing with your generalisations

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England 22 database queries in 0.0179498 seconds