corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aliens live on the moon
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im desperate to know what this u2u is, i am getting proper into this. i got eye of the tiger on in the background
Nic Barnes

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
So you have seen a pic of me hey? Lying down and relaxing.How about seeing me next time in front of you standing up? I doubt you would be so cocky and smarmy then.

Of course not. Internet people scare me. Thats why I used to be far more abusive and angry like yourself, and made people publically aware what meets I was going to so they could come and put me in hospital.

Somehow i thought you would say that.I'm going to U2U you something that will interest you..and it's not an invitation to fight club.

this isnt the place for u2u's. post it in the reply box so we can all understand where you are coming from my son.
Daimo B

quote:

Somehow i thought you would say that.I'm going to U2U you something that will interest you..and it's not an invitation to fight club.

You should know the first rule about fight club

Awaiting sexual pre match U2U
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its going to end like the last bit in that film bruno between you 2. which just isnt how the world works.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aint ever seen Bruno..or Borat for that matter
BarnshaW

12th Oct 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to save this thread and only ever read upto page 4, then i will imagine you did have a fight and daimo lost and aliens do exist on the moon.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a secret U2U of love, and you lot aint getting it

Do you feel jealous, I bet you all do really, even if you totally deny it so not to loose face....

*dangles more bait, come on little fishies*
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have felt the Love...
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They've gone
Rob_Lee
Banned

12th Oct 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first few pages were a refreshing read for CS... an almost decent discussion.

The thing that worries me about aliens is the fact it wont matter if they are friendly/hostile one country will see them as a threat and attack them.

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by Rob_Lee]
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But they don't know what the U2U's said...surely they want to know?
BarnshaW

12th Oct 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you just post it ffs.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Lee

The thing that worries me about aliens is the fact it wont matter if they are friendly/hostile one country will see them as a threat and attack them.

Did you miss the big thread that i deleted? That was better until it was ruined by a pack of wolves jumping on a poor helpless conspiracy theorist (me)
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
can you just post it ffs.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nope
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because we are immature, no. I will remain respectfull.

Rob, if you were an alien, and could travel through space, and saw our corrupt as hell national governments and national leaders, would you come near us?

Check out the illuminati (?sp) and American History.... So corrupt its untrue.

Theres a meeting of all the national heads, I can't remember the name, batenborg meeting (not the cake) or something.

YEt you never ever ever hear ANYTHING about it in the press, but its basically the worlds largest national leaders event...

Ironically, the national press owners go along, but never see it in the papers....

Too corrupt, they would take one look at the human race plague ruining this planet, and do a runner.
Rob_Lee
Banned

12th Oct 09 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Lee

Did you miss the big thread that i deleted? That was better until it was ruined by a pack of wolves jumping on a poor helpless conspiracy theorist (me)

yeah i did
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Because we are immature, no. I will remain respectfull.

Rob, if you were an alien, and could travel through space, and saw our corrupt as hell national governments and national leaders, would you come near us?

Check out the illuminati (?sp) and American History.... So corrupt its untrue.

Theres a meeting of all the national heads, I can't remember the name, batenborg meeting (not the cake) or something.

YEt you never ever ever hear ANYTHING about it in the press, but its basically the worlds largest national leaders event...

Ironically, the national press owners go along, but never see it in the papers....

Too corrupt, they would take one look at the human race plague ruining this planet, and do a runner.

Watch it Daimo....they jump on you next..WTF is Cosmo when somone else is helping me out
DizzyRebel

12th Oct 09 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why would any aliens live on the moon when theres a perfectly good planet down here for them to use? Thats like living in a dog kennel when theres a free mansion across the road with an abundance of food and swimming pools in its grounds.

There is no life on the moon.

Space... who knows. Like OJC said, the chances of another organic life form being like our own physiology is very small. Im actually a big believer of aliens though, i like the stargate theory, i find it strange how ancient egyptians could build the pyramids the way they did, melt gold etc and create the amazing tomb jewellery and learn to mummify bodies when medieval people couldnt build a decent excuse for a house. The ancient egyptians were more intelligent thousands of years ago than we are now, if you read back through history the human race seemed to dumb down then pick back up again... something doesnt add up somewhere.

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by DizzyRebel]
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think there is life on the moon and corsa nut is right. they told buzz aldrin to get to fuck thats why we never been back. then again. people would have had to have gone to the moon to be told to fuck off in the first place which didnt happen, so who knows.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
why would any aliens live on the moon when theres a perfectly good planet down here for them to use? Thats like living in a dog kennel when theres a free mansion across the road with an abundance of food and swimming pools in its grounds.

There is no life on the moon.

Space... who knows. Like OJC said, the chances of another organic life form being like our own physiology is very small. Im actually a big believer of aliens though, i like the stargate theory, i find it strange how aincien egyptians could build the pyramids the way they did, melt gold etc and create the amazing tomb jewellery and learn to mummify bodies. The ancient egyptians were more intelligent thousands of years ago than we are now, if you read back through history the human race seemed to dumb down then pick back up again... something doesnt add up somewhere.

Mate i've not long read a cracking book i think you would like..

It's called The Giza powerplant.There now saying though that the blocks on the pyramids blocks were set in situ using moulds..lots more to come on Egypt methinks.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I beleive there must be something else out there, somewhere, billions of light years away or whatever. We can't be the only living things.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i think there is life on the moon and corsa nut is right. they told buzz aldrin to get to fuck thats why we never been back. then again. people would have had to have gone to the moon to be told to fuck off in the first place which didnt happen, so who knows.

Nic mate i hate to say this but i have never stated i think there is life on the moon it's all been information i've gathered over the years.I view everything with both an open mind but with skeptisicm (spelling)
K3 VMU

12th Oct 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they have CS on the moon ?
BarnshaW

12th Oct 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it amazes me, IF these things are aliens, who says ANY resources on earth will benefit them? they may not need to eat , reproduce or anything, its something no one truthfully knows and you will debate it until the dawn of time.

even if one hit the earth and walked out in front of people there would still be disbelievers

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon 22 database queries in 0.0181580 seconds