corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sunbeds for gays ?

Poll: Sunbeds for gays ?
  Gay
  Not Gay
  (insert name here) is Gay

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sunbeds for gays ?
LukeS

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I bet the lads that use sunbeds also straighten their hair
and get manicures.
and suck dick
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
So what you're saying is you're a gayer.
Fucking-near-killed-me!
A1EX

4th Nov 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ this thread
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Arent the italians the longest living white people on the planet with the least health implications? Pretty sunny there!

White people are just genetically inferior in every way i think!

Racist

Its true, black men have better genetics than white men, they always perform the best in any physical sports. Asians, particularly chinese and japanes people live the longest.

Us whiteys are shit at sports, die from shit like cancer, burn as soon as we see sunlight and arent expected to live past 75!

Not too much to worry about on the sickle cell or driveby shooting front though, or from choking on Tiger penis for that matter.
Ojc

4th Nov 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black people can't swim as well as white people.

That is a fact.
DizzyRebel

4th Nov 09 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I don't know where you get your information Dizzy but it's so far from the truth it's unbelievable.

Where is it proven men with a tan are more attractive? Any of these stupid programs I've seen recently the girls are saying the like their men to be proper men.

Better genetics? Better genetics for what? Better fast twitch muscle fibers don't mean you have better genetics in general.

You could seriously hurt yourself with the amount of shit you talk.

Read mens health or those womens gossip mags and they all say that a man with a tan is more attractive as it shows them the person is healthy and able to produce good kids. There are always a handful of women who say 'i like a pale, hairy, slaphead with a beer belly man' but those women are either stuck with one or just too damn ugly to pull somone better looking.

Better genetics... have you seen any athletic event with black people in it? They are the best jumpers, sprinters, marathon runners, throwers, basketball players, boxers etc etc. They are just genetically superior in physical capability.

You could seriously hurt yourself with the amount of shit you give people with no evidence to back up your claims either.
LukeS

4th Nov 09 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

White men can't jump though
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

That is a fact.
Threw one in the Thames the other day. Just sank. Couldn't believe it.
DizzyRebel

4th Nov 09 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

That is a fact.

Well they dont exactly have an abundance of water where black people originate from do they lol.
John

4th Nov 09 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You really are an idiot.
ed

4th Nov 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some scientists believe that black people have inferior intelligence to white people. But I guess it doesn't say anything about that in Men's Health.

BTW, it's massively unlikely race has anything do with intelligence.
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Historically, being pale was associated with good living and being tanned was associated with either being a filthy foreigner or being a manual worker and quite low brow by comparison.
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the name of that queer Irish fella that used to be in Father ted and is now all over the television like AIDS?
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Nov 09 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd just go red if I went on a sunbed, the same as when there's a hint of sun. It only has be hot for 2 minutes and I burn.

[Edited on 04-11-2009 by DannyB]
CorsAsh

4th Nov 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
Trax and Donny was awesome, whilst 99% of the guys were chavs we walked around getting the numbers of all the birds

See how many numbers you get when you've gone bald from chemo and are too weak to stand up when you go for a piss.
SVM 286

4th Nov 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Real men burn Dan, that's why god made sunblock, clothes, hats and houses.
A1EX

4th Nov 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with what youre saying dizzy on the women seeing it as healthier if you have a good complexion, but going off anything said in Mens Health and womens gossip mags come on, you should know Mens Health is the biggest load of tripe going for any man to read.......and womens gossip mags arent exactly aimed at the best of women out there
DizzyRebel

4th Nov 09 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Some scientists believe that black people have inferior intelligence to white people. But I guess it doesn't say anything about that in Men's Health.

BTW, it's massively unlikely race has anything do with intelligence.

Id believe that tbh, white people seem to do better at things like bike and car racing, along with there seemingly being more white/asian doctors, pilots, scientists etc than black ones.
DizzyRebel

4th Nov 09 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
i agree with what youre saying dizzy on the women seeing it as healthier if you have a good complexion, but going off anything said in Mens Health and womens gossip mags come on, you should know Mens Health is the biggest load of tripe going for any man to read.......and womens gossip mags arent exactly aimed at the best of women out there

I know its usually tripe, but it was part of an online survey and nearly 90% of women preferred a man with a tan - i only read it because my mrs is a hairdresser and whenever i go in to see here theres a copy in the barbers and her mates always quote shit put of the gossip mags etc. Perhaps not scientific, but an online survey certainly shows opinions of the general public.
John

4th Nov 09 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are proper scientific studies that show who we think will be fertile is nothing to do with the surface looks, we subconsciously use factors other than if they have a tan.

So what you are saying is that an abundance of money laundering tan shops in the past 10 or whatever years has undone 10 or 20 thousand years of development.

Also suprisingly only for the people who use sunbeds
CorsAsh

4th Nov 09 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It used to be that the paler people were the better catches, as if you had a tan it showed you were lower class and worked in the fields.

It's only since worldwide travel has come in that a tan is a good thing to have, as it's supposed to show you can afford to go somewhere exotic on holiday.

So essentially, on the subconscious level, it's all just to fool people about how affluent you are.
J da Silva

4th Nov 09 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gays use sunbeds, thread over.
DizzyRebel

4th Nov 09 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There are proper scientific studies that show who we think will be fertile is nothing to do with the surface looks, we subconsciously use factors other than if they have a tan.

So what you are saying is that an abundance of money laundering tan shops in the past 10 or whatever years has undone 10 or 20 thousand years of development.

Also suprisingly only for the people who use sunbeds

Muscular, intelligent and healthy males regardless of the species always attract the females as they are seen to father the best offspring and be good at providing for the family. And the more muscular a person, the more testosterone they have which is also a pheromone and attracts females also... I don't make this up you know i read it in studies etc.

As for a tan, It was just an online survey, fair few thousand women took part and 90% said they preffered a man with a moderate tan to ones who are bright orange or pale white.
John

4th Nov 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To my understanding it's not even that.

People will be attracted to different things, different fashions etc but Dizzy is saying that men with a tan will appear to be better to procreate with, whereas anything I've ever seen or read on the subject suggests otherwise.

Tanning is just a passing trend, and doesn't change what evolution has embedded into us so far.
John

4th Nov 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Muscular, intelligent and healthy

You don't require 2% bodyfat or an orange glow to be any of these.

Unfortunately for you you will only ever be able to have 2 out of 3.

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sunbeds for gays ? 22 database queries in 0.2770391 seconds