corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Carling Cup Semi Final First Leg Thread

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carling Cup Semi Final First Leg Thread
Terry12

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Hes just bitter that they aren't going win anything. Again.

You know i'd not noticed there were any bitter ABU's on this thread
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
You obviously misunderstood this figure when working out who the better team was...

I'll remember that for the numerous occasions in the future
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian should have a ban for individual subforums, there really are some clueless cunts in here

the nazi and the troll

On the game, and i'll start with the car crash victim. His fucking celebrations like he's some kind of superstar, he run around like a headless chicken doing fuck all and scored a penalty that never was. And a tap in that stephen hawkins could have scored with his motorised cock

We had more of the ball, more shots, better positions, we was the better team, undone by some bad defending for one goal, and a penalty that was never a pen, infact, both shirt pulls were outside the area

Marc

20th Jan 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its ok, you're trying to get this through to Ipswich, Newcastle and Liverpool fans!
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Its ok, you're trying to get this through to Ipswich, Newcastle and Liverpool fans!

It pains me to say it but in this instance the liverpool fan is the best of the bunch, he only thinks city were the better team

Pot head just spams cheat cheat cheat every post, gets a little boring, and hee's a newcastle fan Would sooner have been a cum stain on a bedsheet tbh
Marc

20th Jan 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo is more diplomatic these days becasue he knows a comeback is only round the corner!
Tommy L

20th Jan 10 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

United were the better team first half and the last 10 mins. But City defended well enough to keep them from scoring in the last 10 mins.

Tbh, Mike Dean had a howler last night
Marc

20th Jan 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair, our passing was crap at times. With the players we have we should have being a lot better.
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom

Tbh, Mike Dean had a howler last night

I'm pretty sure i remember him for some other shocking decisions against us

Not sure if he is generally just a shit referee but he certainly doesnt like us. Scouse cunt
Cosmo

20th Jan 10 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
You obviously misunderstood this figure when working out who the better team was...

I'll remember that for the numerous occasions in the future

tbf I very rarely say we were the better team when we get beat - at least these days anyway as we often arent.
p

20th Jan 10 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"On the game, and i'll start with the car crash victim. His fucking celebrations like he's some kind of superstar, he run around like a headless chicken doing fuck all and scored a penalty that never was. And a tap in that stephen hawkins could have scored with his motorised cock"

He did most of that when playing for you and was mostly cheered for his 'hard work and his work rate' no
Cosmo

20th Jan 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is just bitter, if he had been on the other side last night and given the exact same performance he'd of been on here saying we'd just watched a masterclass.
Ojc

20th Jan 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would rather have Tevez running around like a headless chicken then have Berbatov standing around like a gormless gypsy.
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee

He did most of that when playing for you and was mostly cheered for his 'hard work and his work rate' no

Yes, i never questioned his work rate, but like i said in another thread, all he has is his workrate, and we have rooney who is the same, maybe a little bit less. So wasn't needed
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He is just bitter, if he had been on the other side last night and given the exact same performance he'd of been on here saying we'd just watched a masterclass.

Cosmo

20th Jan 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I not wrong though am I?
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I not wrong though am I?

Yeah, i think you are, how many times last season did i say he's just a worker, a very hard one and always gives 100%, but he's not a classy footballer and wasn't good enough to push rooney out of the team

Yes he scored two last night, and constantly chased players down, but you'd expect that from any league 2 striker to score a penalty and a tap in tbh
Nath

20th Jan 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still not worth £30m IMO.
Danny P

20th Jan 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cavey

20th Jan 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I not wrong though am I?

Yeah, i think you are, how many times last season did i say he's just a worker, a very hard one and always gives 100%, but he's not a classy footballer and wasn't good enough to push rooney out of the team

Yes he scored two last night, and constantly chased players down, but you'd expect that from any league 2 striker to score a penalty and a tap in tbh

Is that all Tevez has done this season then? Hasn't he scored 15 in the last 11 games or something for City? and i'm sure you'll admit, City aren't a great team, how has he managed that otherwise?

City fans were saying he was a hard worker at the start of the season, and understanding what Utd. were on about, but obviously something has clicked for him, and he's showing he's a good player as well
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Is that all Tevez has done this season then? Hasn't he scored 15 in the last 11 games or something for City? and i'm sure you'll admit, City aren't a great team, how has he managed that otherwise?

City fans were saying he was a hard worker at the start of the season, and understanding what Utd. were on about, but obviously something has clicked for him, and he's showing he's a good player as well

I'm not denying he's a good player, there are alot of good players in the prem who aren't good enough to play for united.

He's probably showing improved form because he is playing as the forward off a striker, which he wasn't doing at united, he was playing with another forward, which doesn't suit him imo

And there is no way would i have him over rooney
Cavey

20th Jan 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't argue with Rooney over Tevez.

I actually only watched the last 20 mins or so properly last night and Rooney was very impressive, didn't give the ball away once, and the defenders were scared to go near him in the box.

So tevez was good enough for united, if he was being played in his proper position, but he wasn't because Rooney is a similar player? I won't argue with that either.
strick206

20th Jan 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

So tevez was good enough for united, if he was being played in his proper position, but he wasn't because Rooney is a similar player? I won't argue with that either.

Based on his return last year i'm not sure, on this years form he is, but last year he only got 5 in the league, and scored most of his goals against teams in the carling cup.

Still a question on him cutting it with the best in the CL
Tom

20th Jan 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think tevez is pretty much on par with rooney in most aspects of his game tbh (which is a step up compared to last season). Rooney probably has slightly better link-up play over him but I can't see much else that's different now, he just needed to feel loved and have a run in the team.

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by Tom]
Cosmo

20th Jan 10 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I not wrong though am I?

He has scored a lot more than Berb has hasnt he?

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Carling Cup Semi Final First Leg Thread 23 database queries in 0.0178020 seconds