Lib Dem
  BNP
  UKIP
  Green
  Other
  Not voting

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author General Election
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So its Vote Colin.
Butler

7th Apr 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course. Im not stupid, its just not as easy as saying - right all foreigners out, we need to start again.
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Colin

& i'll personally give you your golden handshake if you blow up that fecking channel tunnel & disconnect us from the frogs!!

Could we not just fill it full of expanding foam?

Semtex would be better.
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

of course not. I just mean the ones we are keeping here that have no need or right ot be here. Its a waste of cash. By them i mean for e.g the Nigerian in the paper th other day who came here illegaly snuck in and murdered someone. He isnt being deported he is being rammned into an already overcrowded prison at our expense
DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But we should keep it there just incase we ever need it!
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
So its Vote Colin.

LOL I wonder if we started a myface page, how many people we could get to go out to the polling stations on May 6th & write 'Colin [X]' under the list of candidates!!

Fucking hell what a laugh!!
Lawrah
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it!!!!
adiohead

7th Apr 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Richard Pryor
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But we should keep it there just incase we ever need it!

Good idea.........could use it for refuge disposal to serve the South of england......'just keep ramming it in lads' plenty room!!

A short while later in Dover: Sacre bleu where ez zis rubbeesh coming from.

Us: When in Rome....C'est la vie muthafucka's.

DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would make a convenient furnace if we put a big fan at our end.
saj_123

7th Apr 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know what the Conservative intend to about there activity within the EU? I heard somewhere that they wanted to leave the EU, is this correct?
Liam

7th Apr 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honestly, I don't think i'll vote, they are all shady fuckers.

x14xe sport

7th Apr 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
I'll vote for the Scottish Christian Party again if they have a representative standing for the Falkirk East seat

I was going to include more parties but there were quite a few localised ones.

They really have the best manifesto ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To include:

Maintain tight border controls. & Support deportation for economic migrants convicted of imprisonable offences.

Support the use of reasonable force by teachers to maintain discipline in schools.

Allow schools to elect to use supervised corporal punishment as a “punishment of last resort” instead of ‘Exclusions’.

Call for withdrawal from the European Union in the event that the United Kingdom electorate votes against the Lisbon Treaty in a referendum.

Raise the motorway speed limit to 90mph.

Enact a speeding fines amnesty in cases where fines were more a matter of revenue collection than road safety.

To name but a few, that works for me!!

amen to that!!
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam
Honestly, I don't think i'll vote, they are all shady fuckers.

Vote for me, im honest as the day is long!!
mwg

7th Apr 10 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
To turn this joint around we need to reform a new kind of political party & not just a different set of toffs in suits shouting yeah yeah yeah in the commons at every bad idea.

Honestly its just like watching a collony of performing seal's watching that guff on TV. Its an outdated way to run a modern world.

Someone NEEDS to invent the common sense party, knock all these fuckers to the ground & start doing something instead of saying you'll blah blah blah this & that when the only thing they are interested in is fiddling their expences.

I'd send the lot of them back to their posh boys club & then tax the fuck out of it!!

Fucking politics is a load of tosh.......thats the reason no ones interested!!

This country IS fucked, theres no doubt about it.

Does it matter who comes into power......NO, blah blah blah differences aside they are all the same - all cock & no balls!!

Will I vote......YES.

Will it matter that I vote.....NO.

Who will I vote for........Hopefully the Scottish Christian Party.

Why.......Why not!!

Well said. This is why I wont be voting!
Paul_J

7th Apr 10 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Of course. Im not stupid, its just not as easy as saying - right all foreigners out, we need to start again.

I'm not being funny but even if UKIP / BNP got a seat, it wouldn't make a difference to this.

If you saw BNP on question time, they're not actually as 'racist' as popular tabloids would make you believe. Yes they used to be very extremist / racist, but not so much now. There is a lot of bullshit about them, which gets thrown about and spread like chinese wispers... they're also easy targets for attack due to previous beliefs...

No they wouldn't just deport anyone who's foreign... They may stop future immigration and clamp down on current illegal immigrants though.

... The only thing that would happen by getting BNP a seat, is that it would shake the other parties up into listening to their country, rather than fucking them over all the time.

Once upon a time, there was a big divide and difference between whether you voted labour / conservative... back then, your vote made a difference and parties stood up for what they believed in.

However, these days, the main parties do what they like and generally try to please too many people. e.g. forget what they stand for to please others on one point. If you try to please everyone, then you end up pissing everyone off. You can't please everyone as they'll always be conflicting things.

Instead, the parties should just try to please their supporters and stand up for what the party is about.

As such, if you vote conservative or labour it'll make no difference... (either party always says they would've done the opposite when the party in power does the wrong thing). Where as if you vote UKIP / BNP and get a few in seats, then not only will you have some people passing extreme views in the house of commons (entertaining to watch!), but you'll also make the big parties realise that hang on, if we don't listen to these people and keep dictating nonsense - we're going to be out of a job.

... For years we've been walked over with stealth taxes, rising fuel duty, the war on the motorist etc... Currently we are helpless to make a difference.

... Vote BNP and upset the system.

** Plus we may get rid of Fad once and for all! **
pow
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor Fad
Paul_J

7th Apr 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Poor Fad

He's had a good innings, but he struggled to fit in... it all went down hill when he bought that french tin box.
DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J

If you saw BNP on question time, they're not actually as 'racist' as popular tabloids would make you believe. Yes they used to be very extremist / racist, but not so much now. There is a lot of bullshit about them, which gets thrown about and spread like chinese wispers... they're also easy targets for attack due to previous beliefs...

Considering the deputy leader threatened to kill Nick Griffin because he though his views on Question time were too left wing I think you might be a bit mistaken

They are fucking nuts!
Paul_J

7th Apr 10 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched something on more 4 last night which basically said in the near future we'll be voting for celebrities to be our Politcal leaders

It's fucking rediculous, but it's almost 100% certain to happen... hence 'Arnold' as governer of CA... and in latvia they're whole politcal party had celebs...

... e.g. If Jeremy Clarkson ran, then people would probably vote him in

... it's the future... it's all a joke.... Run for your lives!!
Paul_J

7th Apr 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Considering the deputy leader threatened to kill Nick Griffin because he though his views on Question time were too left wing I think you might be a bit mistaken

They are fucking nuts!

The question time he was on was a hard situation to be in... you had an entire audience out for your blood, you had 3 other partys sitting around you wanting to mock you and make themselves look better. Plus you've got a bad track record and are badly tainted.

... It was ultimately a lose lose situation, where people were trying to put words into his mouth and force him into making mistakes and saying something really wrong. He stood up pretty well considering.
adiohead

7th Apr 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the BNP are against multiculturalism, this is fact

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by adiohead]
DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

They are fucking nuts!

The question time he was on was a hard situation to be in... you had an entire audience out for your blood, you had 3 other partys sitting around you wanting to mock you and make themselves look better. Plus you've got a bad track record and are badly tainted.

... It was ultimately a lose lose situation, where people were trying to put words into his mouth and force him into making mistakes and saying something really wrong. He stood up pretty well considering.

Yes he was doomed to be picked up but he was torn to pieces and did an absoloutely shit job of defending himself and his party.. His views were contradictive.. The man is a loon!
Robbo

7th Apr 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tory, although it makes little difference... Witney is such a Tory stronghold that David Cameron is the MP!

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » General Election 22 database queries in 0.0148740 seconds