corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » BSP Play Off Thread - Nath vs Jonny Homosexual James

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BSP Play Off Thread - Nath vs Jonny Homosexual James
Buzz

User status: Offline
3rd May 10 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its the second half today,all the best luton and smash the minstermen to pieces so i can go to wembley.

cmon you hatters !!!!!!!!!!!
Marc

3rd May 10 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

York winning 47th min.

Not that I really care
Whittie

3rd May 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some trouble kicking off there!
Marc

3rd May 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet Jonny is wanking like a trooper now.
Buzz

3rd May 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice to start a season on minus points again !
Marc

3rd May 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Minus points?
Buzz

3rd May 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when we get fined etc for after the games antics !
Marc

3rd May 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh
AndyKent

3rd May 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balls x2
No doubt that the last minute goal from the previous game really helped York and it seemed impossible to get through their defence.

Better team won over the two games

Hope York go on and woop Oxford

Shame with the after-match stuff. Mostly scum who don't even support the club I expect
Marc

3rd May 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harsh league is the Conference. Luton finish 2nd yet its potentially 5th that will get promoted!
Buzz

3rd May 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup
just hope jonny came away okay and the club dont get to harshly punished !
AndyKent

3rd May 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like the York fans didn't move, it was just the Luton 'fans' who came onto the pitch.
Danny P

3rd May 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen it on SSN now, looks bad. Happened yesterday at Sheffield Wednesday an all, like a throw back to the 80's

Dont really agree with people calling these people not proper fans though. Yes there actions are wrong and I dont condone what they are doing, but they will be just as much of a fan as anyone else who was at the game.
AndyKent

3rd May 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Each to their own. What normal football fan runs out onto the pitch trying to pick a fight?

They even said on the commentary that there was a parent taking his kid into the crowd on the pitch who was walking with crutches. Just mental.

As I whole its not on though, and if we end up getting a points deduction because of it I'll be fuming.
Matt H

3rd May 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link to a video?
Nath

3rd May 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our 'fans' are absolute cunts. Having a bit of action with their fans if they wanted it is fine, whatever floats their boat. But attacking the players and forcing them to cower in the Oak Road is a disgrace. We can do without idiots like them.

As for the game.... Everything but score. Again.
Cosmo

3rd May 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was it just me, or did those causing the trouble have Spurs shirts on?
Nath

3rd May 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

Actually, now you mention it....
Jill
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

AndyKent

3rd May 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet Jonnys buzzing now

Did you see him before/during/after the game Nath?
Nath

3rd May 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Bet Jonnys buzzing now

Did you see him before/during/after the game Nath?

No, yes, no

He was texting me telling me where he was sat. He said 'I'm in the aisle now, look for me'. So I looked up and saw him being told off for being in the aisle
Buzz

3rd May 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha
AndyKent

3rd May 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

richard_cooper

3rd May 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just saw it on SSN.

Terrible dosnt come close.... You have lost the game why attack the players for doing there JOB!

I hope Luton get punished hard for this, as the deserve it!

JonnyJ

3rd May 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, im drunk so excuse me but...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Unbelievable Jeff, I have to say my York team today were just outstanding. Every single one of them gave their all for the cause and for all Luton's attacking play they had no answer to our defence and actually created very little clear cut chances. I recall one awesome save by Ingham in the first half and then, well, one of the best tackles you will ever see from Mcgurk on, i think, Craddock when he was clean through, but apart from them we looked rock solid.

We have played Luton four times now, home and away and conceded just ONE goal against what is a very, very good side. A side that will challenge for the title next season, that i have no doubt.

The goal we scored was scrappy, one of the worst goals we will score by my god did the away end erupt when it went in. I went psycho

Now, onto the after match scenes and before i go on a massive rant i will say, this was NOT the majority of Luton "fans" but about 1000/2000 mindless tools in what was 8000 Luton supporters. I'm glad you criticised your "fans" Nath as i was utterly appauled. I was standing on the end of our fans, right next to the home fans, i did not provoke them, all i did was celebrate what was the biggest achievement i have seen since my first game 15 years ago and i was pelted with coins and bottles. Some where very, very close to hitting me, i had to move away just so i was safe. I couldn't celebrate properly with my team as they were penned in a corner, unable to even get to the players tunnel, when they made a move for it a surge of luton fans went for them. Brodie was hit by a coin. It was like a scene from the 70s.

Then after the i got outside the ground, the York supporters coaches couldnt move as Luton fans had ganged up at the end of the street, they were throwing shit everywhere. Police had to move in with Riot shields and after about 30mins finally got them far enough back so the buses could pass. We were told to shut the curtains by the police just incase anything came through the window.

If this was my fans i would almost be embarrassed enough to walk away from it forever. However, im well aware a lot of these who caused the trouble today will rarely attend games and come out only for the big games with the sole intention of causing trouble, not supporting their team. We listened to 3 Counties on the way back and the most of the fans calling in were also ashamed of what happened, so fair play.

When its all said and done this has been one of the best days of my life. I was literally shaking from the 7am coach leave to the full time whistle, i was that nervous and thats how much it meant to me. Even the actions of the Luton fans could not stop me enjoying this moment. We are going to Wembley to play the biggest match i have ever seen since my first game and that includes the wins over Everton and Man City. I can't stop smiling and i am SO PROUD of my team right now.

BRING ON OXFORD!

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » BSP Play Off Thread - Nath vs Jonny Homosexual James 23 database queries in 0.0110190 seconds