corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who should you vote for in the General Elections?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who should you vote for in the General Elections?
nikkijamie

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The eu dictates to us top much about human rights and immigration etc, yes somethings are beneficial but every choice will result in pro's and con's, I just think this country was better before the eu and ending capital punishment etc
Hammer

5th May 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the fact Nick Clegg burnt a collection of cacti belonging to a professor, speaks 5 languages and was once a ski instructor. He seems cool.

In fact if he didn't oppose the trident nuclear deterrent I'd probably vote for him.
Chris
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at the way the questions are asked there dont seem to be any correlation questions as all the agree questions point to you voting BNP.

AlunJ

5th May 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know what the opening times for the polls are???
Twiggy

5th May 10 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had labour leave a message to make sure i was going to go vote for them!!

Cheeky fuckers this is an ex directry line!!!
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly why you shouldnt vote for them, why have they got your number? wouldnt surprise me if they have a whole backup of facebook with everyones details in
Shell
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That quiz more or less only mentioned immigration, taxes and eu independance etc. All stuff that is incredibly right wing biased and geared toward BNP etc. It didn't really mention anything about education or the health service etc. Stuff that is important to the majority of people and that labour etc are addressing. It's the best of a bad bunch but BNP have seen an opportunity with the recession and moral at an all time low and harp on about the average working class gentlemans views of "get rid of all them fucking foreigners stealing my tax money". What people forget is the policy of throwing out those who commit crimes and weren't born here could apply to several people on this website who may have been born out of the country, but have lived here all their lifes.

I think BNP have been incredibly clever this year, but they're just a modern nazi party.
Limecat
Banned

5th May 10 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP.

Get rid of all the foreigners.
Ben G

5th May 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
Anyone know what the opening times for the polls are???

6:30 am i believe. could be 7am.

it was 6:30pm when the news said they open in 12 hours
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 20:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
That quiz more or less only mentioned immigration, taxes and eu independance etc. All stuff that is incredibly right wing biased and geared toward BNP etc. It didn't really mention anything about education or the health service etc. Stuff that is important to the majority of people and that labour etc are addressing. It's the best of a bad bunch but BNP have seen an opportunity with the recession and moral at an all time low and harp on about the average working class gentlemans views of "get rid of all them fucking foreigners stealing my tax money". What people forget is the policy of throwing out those who commit crimes and weren't born here could apply to several people on this website who may have been born out of the country, but have lived here all their lifes.

I think BNP have been incredibly clever this year, but they're just a modern nazi party.

although there views and policies are extreme and wouldnt really be suitable for mainstream power, there are a lot of problems, benefits, to easily handed out, incentives to have kids and sit at home, can get earn a decent wage just doing nothing!

i think there are too many people registered disabled when in reality, theres fuck all wrong with them really

health and safety, far too OTT

Political correctness, again this is somewhat to blame for the negative feeling towards "foreigners" the ironic thing was most of it was dreamt up by white policitians with fuck all to do
Ben G

5th May 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Had labour leave a message to make sure i was going to go vote for them!!

Cheeky fuckers this is an ex directry line!!!

we've had a car come round with a big megaphone, ali g style telling us to vote conservatives does my head in.
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

although annoying ben, at least they are using honest methods of advertising, wtf are labour doing with peoples numbers, especially ex directory, and why are people being rung in there own homes begging for votes.

Its sneaky and desperate
Ben G

5th May 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
I dont think you realise if we fuck off the EU loads of businesses could go under....not that BNP or UKIP care.

You will be moaning as soon as it cost double to import a new part for your car.

i'll buy from a scrap yard
Ben G

5th May 10 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
although annoying ben, at least they are using honest methods of advertising, wtf are labour doing with peoples numbers, especially ex directory, and why are people being rung in there own homes begging for votes.

Its sneaky and desperate

gordon brown will probably send out a mass picture message of his massive bellend to everyone, he's a right dirty paedo.
Shell
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I totally agree in that I think under labour we have become a nanny state and I don't see that getting any better. In trying to protect the vulnerable, i.e youths, unemployed, those is areas of poverty etc, they've created this mass of lazy badgers and a lawless society. Those are all things I feel that conservative would address well. On the other hand, they want to cut the budget for the NHS but still want to try and promote excellence through hospitals and insitutions. Without the appropriate funding, that can't happen. The NHS will buckle entirely under conservative. Labour however, have some ridiculous ideas, like a gauranteed 3 month maximum wait for procedures, but they plan to increase the budget (so they say) and allow for a panel to be formulated that would allow for healthcare professionals (the ones who actually know how it should be run) to have more of a say in the workings of hospitals etc.

Matt H

5th May 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our local UKIP rep drove around the streets with a megaphone attached to the roof of his........ Corsa merit. P reg

Flashy bastard
Limecat
Banned

5th May 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Its sneaky and desperate

gordon brown will probably send out a mass picture message of his massive bellend to everyone, he's a right dirty paedo.

At least you know on that basis that jay-thief-gsi doesn't vote labour!

Not sure why though as he is a work shy lazy little dole sponging twat.
Ben G

5th May 10 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Our local UKIP rep drove around the streets with a megaphone attached to the roof of his........ Corsa merit. P reg

Flashy bastard

should've told him to sign up to here.
Colin

5th May 10 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

59% Conservative
rustyarchs

6th May 10 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UK Independence Party: 62%
British National Party: 47%
Liberal Democrats: 35%
Scottish National Party: 33%
Conservative Party: 28%
Scottish Green Party: 26%
Labour Party: 23%

surprised with that tbh i used to vote labour before blair turned out to be an ass and put me off them
mwg

6th May 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know who to vote for between Conservatives and Lib Dems. Lib Dems seem a bit Green Peace types, dont like cars etc. which I dont like. But I will have more money in my hand if they come to power

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who should you vote for in the General Elections? 22 database queries in 0.0575070 seconds