corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So fatty has gone, hey?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So fatty has gone, hey?
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
6th Jun 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can read what it says under his profile but thanks for confirming it. I was asking about Luton, hence why I put Luton and not Milton Keynes in the post. For all I know he could have his work location in his profile?

He could be a proper knob and live in a totally different City to the club he supports who are second string in another City?
JonnyJ

6th Jun 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So why did you bring Luton into it when he was talking about getting to his? or is it more likely you didnt read his location, just guessed he lived in Luton because thats who he supports and went on about immigrants.

And since when did you have to living in a different city to the one you support make you a "proper knob" Not sure how you work that one out. Must be a bitch if you move house and have to go follow a new club
Limecat
Banned

6th Jun 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just used that post to ask a question as he supports Luton, that's all.
Nath

7th Jun 10 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Born in Luton, but my parents moved to MK when I was about 3 years old.
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't argue that we have spent money, we have (although as LET was attempting to point out, our net spend which is important to look at for all clubs spending a lot is fairly low. Feel free to say net isn't important, but explain why at least also).

My sticking point is that your 'fact' was that we have spent more than any other British club in the last 3 years. And that is bull shit, and you know you're wrong on that.
cavmad

7th Jun 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I don't. The only think I know is that try as you might you're not escaping that Liverpool have spent more the last couple of seasons.

Keep licking your wounds (after you've finished with the windows) as you're getting nowhere here with your bullshit.
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go and check out some of the othe teams before being so sure and you'll realise you're not the smart arse you think you are.
Rick Draper

7th Jun 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates just text me and told me to check out TIA, some lad is claiming the other half of the family that own City are looking to buy liverpool and the PL have no problems with the deal....
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That rumour has been going round for a long time. As far as I'm aware it's the actual ruling family the rumour is referring to - where as the guy who owns city is a cousin or something like that. So aren't directly blood related.
cavmad

7th Jun 10 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I'd go and check out some of the othe teams before being so sure and you'll realise you're not the smart arse you think you are.

Oh, this could be fun. Care to show you don't have double standards and prove this then?
Limecat
Banned

7th Jun 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

Oh, this could be fun. Care to show you don't have double standards and prove this then?

Fella, I should send you a link to a thread. Even when you make Costco look more of a cnut than what he actually is he will try to argue to the contrary. He has more faces than the town hall clock. I think he is related to tannoy632/20valver.

If you get your link from a Newspaper then the editor is wrong, if you get it from a financial institution then the accountant has made a mistake. If you have screen grabs you have editted them in PS/paint. If you post with veins filled with smack you didn't get it from him etc.
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LET - I actually didn't think you'd be stupid enough to think we'd spent the most out of any British team in the last 3yrs. Really?

Cav, once again I've no need to prove you wrong. You posted something as fact with no proof. I called you on it and all you did was post what we had spent - what about the rest of the teams?

Or did, as you would actually find, find some of the other figures for those teams, see you were wrong and once again tried to hide the utter tripe you are spouting by padding it with some sort of personal insult?
Limecat
Banned

7th Jun 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say the last threee years Cosmo - you did. As I stated earlier, statistics are easily manipulated.
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say last 3 years - he did. Which is who and what I was debating, and is who and what you were agreeing with each time he replied to me.
Limecat
Banned

7th Jun 10 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think he said 3 years? I think he said last few years?
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He said 3 years (twice I think)
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Considering you (as a team) have spent more than any other club in Britain in the last three years
ashleh

7th Jun 10 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

A few years = 3 years?
Limecat
Banned

7th Jun 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ashleh
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

A few years = 3 years?

A few years could be 2 -10, it depends on how old you are. It's subjective you muppet.
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Liverpool have spent more the last three seasons than any other English (and probably British) club
Cosmo

7th Jun 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it's not subjective when he says 3 - TWICE
Limecat
Banned

7th Jun 10 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it subjective when you said Ngog had played less minutes than Owen and you claimed he had scored more than Crouch?

You could admit you were wrong Costco.
Cosmo

8th Jun 10 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not gonna go over all that in this thread. Feel free to drag the other thread back up and you can relook at the times I posted my stats and the time you posted yours. IIRC that had something to do with it, with game(s?) being played inbetween. And it was owen not crouch wasn't it?

Oh, and I'll take that as you being wrong in this thread then?
Limecat
Banned

8th Jun 10 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. I haven't really posted much to be 'owned' on in this thread.

You said Ngog had scored more than Owen which was correct IIRC at the time (at the end of the season too IIRC?) but at the time you claimed he had scored more than Crouch.

I will find it for the lulz.
Cosmo

8th Jun 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't remember the crouch bit. But I thought the whole issue was you not agreeing he had scored more than owen, or more per mins played or something? And think it was down to you taking your stats after the weekends games (where owen scored and ngog played 90mins and didn't) and I took mine from before.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So fatty has gone, hey? 23 database queries in 0.0160100 seconds