corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hopefully going for a test drive in a FRS

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hopefully going for a test drive in a FRS
connollygt30

User status: Offline
11th Jun 10 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All these weapons who say they are nothing special etc clearly havent been in one...

Get a green one colin they are the way forward,as i have mentioned a few times my mate has a green one,has a few tweeks and now makes 383 bhp right at the front wheels and it puts the power down smooth as fuck

connollygt30

11th Jun 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car in question...

Big injectors,JS400 map,turbo back system,induction kit and big intercooler

Colin

11th Jun 10 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think ive seen that in Falkirk a few times, black wheels & vents. Sounds nice with the power mods!! Im not sure of the black wheels though!!

[Edited on 11-06-2010 by Colin]
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jun 10 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's simon from sitechs isnt it, was up there last week. Has different wheels now.
connollygt30

11th Jun 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No this one is my mates,the first one about with JS400 software,yes simon has one too,he is running laughing gas on his now too
taylorboosh

11th Jun 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like them, i just dont like them 25k it seems silly to sell a lovely m3 and spend 10k for a car for a year is all, if its depreciated that much it will keep on doing so, they are no where near as exclusive as id imagined them being
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jun 10 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh, assumed that was an old pic of his as it's outside his workshop. Yeah simons is nice, couldn't take my eyes off it.
connollygt30

11th Jun 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye simon emailed me it when he just mapped the car,all the ones i have of it are when its dark,the sound of these things is like no other car i have heard
mwg

11th Jun 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Green is disgusting. I'd get a white one if you have to have one.
connollygt30

11th Jun 10 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be a white one for me,with the wheels done green
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jun 10 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simons looks like this now, looks even better in person.

connollygt30

11th Jun 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Green wheel nuts ftw
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jun 10 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30
All these weapons who say they are nothing special etc clearly havent been in one...

Get a green one colin they are the way forward,as i have mentioned a few times my mate has a green one,has a few tweeks and now makes 383 bhp right at the front wheels and it puts the power down smooth as fuck

have you been in one in a situation to witness it being pushed right to its limits? and by that i dont mean being driven in any shape manner or form on a public road?
Nath

11th Jun 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm pretty sure if his mate has bothered tuning it to 383bhp then he drives it 'properly'.
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jun 10 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes the fact its been tuned kind of makes my point redundant, broster reinforces my point about standard ones earlier in the thread.

i should imagine a 383bhp one would be fairly capable, however my point is definatly correct that you cannot determine how truley capable a car is by driving it on a public road
mwg

11th Jun 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I presume the sort of situation you are talking about Steve is in a McDonalds car park with trays under the rear wheels?
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jun 10 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have it indeed spot on
Colin

11th Jun 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I only drive on public roads so sod it I like it
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Jun 10 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it Colin, you only live once. You've had an M3, you have money for another awesome car so why not?
mark_gsi

11th Jun 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

green FRS yes please
CORSA NUT

12th Jun 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you driven one yet Col??

[Edited on 12-06-2010 by CORSA NUT]
Colin

12th Jun 10 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah drove it on Thursday
CORSA NUT

12th Jun 10 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must have missed the post or i'm just lazy

Whatcha think matey??
Colin

12th Jun 10 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its page 1 of this post

I thought it was totally different to the M3 but very good. Sound the thing makes is awesome!! Very smooth until you nail it & it just points & shoots!! Great car!! So different to what I have now but I just fancy a change!!
connollygt30

12th Jun 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by connollygt30

have you been in one in a situation to witness it being pushed right to its limits? and by that i dont mean being driven in any shape manner or form on a public road?

Well he nearly drove the wheels off the thing round knockhill even passing 'bruces taxis' evos

As you will most probably know being a track veteran knockhill is made of right corners,the diff on the car was working so hard to stop wheelspin the right tyre was like new and the left was down to the canvas

Have a read in your auto express and see if it covers that situation or does that not count as being driven to its limits?

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hopefully going for a test drive in a FRS 22 database queries in 0.0172360 seconds